Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30075

    Kimmie kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you're not confusing Kimmi Kandy with Candy Carrie?

    Kimmi has nothing but great reviews.
    Hello cincy. I know I only seen Kimmie once about a year ago. But yes she was a fun cool chick to be with at the time. I enjoyed my time with her. I might have to check in with her again. I know the neighborhood some would not like but it didn't bother me I went later in the evening. So yes I might text her again soon I will let you all know. Anyway have a good one be safe out there.

  2. #30074

    Lisa, is not Little Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone be willing do send me little Lisa's number? She seems to be right up my alley. Only issue is that I'm not quite a senior member but I'm definitely contributing as much as I can whenever I can.

    Thanks y'all. Stay safe out there.
    Little Lisa is in Middletown and does not have an ad up. She is on SB sites only. That ad and number belongs to a Hispanic girl that goes by Lisa. I'm just trying to avoid confusion here. Stay safe out there.

  3. #30073

    Kimmi Kandy

    Are you sure you're not confusing Kimmi Kandy with Candy Carrie?

    Kimmi has nothing but great reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    Based on all the ads she has posted I would say that she is still available. The bigger question is based on her reviews and rip off reports and my 'smokey' experience with her why would you waste your time? I understand there is not a big selection, however I suggest keep looking.

  4. #30072

    You're confusing Lisas

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Dude, it is 4 post down from the one. I am posting.

    Listed right on her ad.
    You're referring to Lisa the Cuban girl in Sharonville. I'm referring to little Lisa in Middletown.

  5. #30071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Lisa info

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone be willing do send me little Lisa's number? She seems to be right up my alley. Only issue is that I'm not quite a senior member but I'm definitely contributing as much as I can whenever I can.

    Thanks y'all. Stay safe out there.
    Dude, it is 4 post down from the one. I am posting.

    Listed right on her ad.

  6. #30070

    Little Lisa

    Would anyone be willing do send me little Lisa's number? She seems to be right up my alley. Only issue is that I'm not quite a senior member but I'm definitely contributing as much as I can whenever I can.

    Thanks y'all. Stay safe out there.

  7. #30069

    Excat problem I mentioned earlier in my post about her

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLickker  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice now the first time was better. Met at hotel that reminds me of apartments had me pull up and text me directions to find door. She's ok looking performance was terrible and she couldn't take it. DATY allowed. Covered BJ (average) I won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173654964
    She doesn't let you go in all the way.

  8. #30068

    Kimmi Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    Is she still available? I was thinking of coming up to see her but her last add is from the begging of the month.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...376/7402620078
    Based on all the ads she has posted I would say that she is still available. The bigger question is based on her reviews and rip off reports and my 'smokey' experience with her why would you waste your time? I understand there is not a big selection, however I suggest keep looking.

  9. #30067

    Lisa

    Saw her twice now the first time was better. Met at hotel that reminds me of apartments had me pull up and text me directions to find door. She's ok looking performance was terrible and she couldn't take it. DATY allowed. Covered BJ (average) I won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173654964

  10. #30066

    Is there anything else I can help with

    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    Is she still available? I was thinking of coming up to see her but her last add is from the begging of the month.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...376/7402620078
    How about you contact her and ask if she is available.

  11. #30065
    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    Is she still available? I was thinking of coming up to see her but her last add is from the begging of the month.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...376/7402620078
    New ad https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173309234.

  12. #30064

    Kimmi Kandy

    Is she still available? I was thinking of coming up to see her but her last add is from the begging of the month.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...376/7402620078

  13. #30063

    I reached out NR

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or been with her she looks new?? And info would be grateful just.

    Being careful after having a cash and dash done on me! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173580352.
    I reached out with no response.

  14. #30062

    Lana

    Has anyone seen her or been with her she looks new?? And info would be grateful just.

    Being careful after having a cash and dash done on me! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173580352.

  15. #30061

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Judas Priest! Here we go again. - Who is Hope? How about a little info, a picture, a link? Thanks.
    Asking you to PM him is pretty helpful IMO. He does all her scheduling she doesn't advertise anywhere and no one gets her digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape