Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 727 1227 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30055

    Latina in Sharonville

    Okay boys, here's another one for ya. Met up with this young lady and had a great time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173502577

    Initial contact: Sent over a message and got a response pretty quick. Asked me if I was LEO but that was about it for verification. Initially she was hesitant when we chatted via text but it was only because she had been stood up a few times. Hotel is one of those long stay places and she lives in it but it's clean and well kept. Arrives said hellow and she showed me around to show the place was empty before disrobing. Excellent body. Fit, nice real tits and an amazing ass, her face is the only issue. She's not hideous but she's definitely not a model. I'd say at best face wise she's a little cute but her body is definitely top notch.

    Services: everything is covered with no GFE and no getting around that. Well, maybe there is a way to get around it but I didn't bother asking just based off of the vibes she was giving off. Even with everything covered and no GFE it was great. Good hard suck to get me going then jumped on top to get some work in. She gets into it too. Swapped out for some mish and doggy then blew in the bag. No real chatting before and nothing during but she opened up after and sent me a few texts as well. She just needed to get comfortable I guess. One thing I didn't like about the service was she set a timer. Never had anyone do that before so I was a little thrown off. She didn't look at the clock at all and the timer didn't go off (we went over for sure) so maybe it was more of a tactic to make sure I didn't waste her time.

    Pricing: I would say it's fair / good considering she has a Very nice body with no baby damage at all and fucks well. 10 min 100,15 min 150,30 min 200.

    Verdict: if you're into Latinas (Cuban) with fat asses, nice tits and a tight body, book with confidence. If you're looking for GFE or want a BBBJ this is not your gal.

  2. #30054

    Yep, that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Is the friend the same one in her video fucking her with the Drilldo? If so, that sounds pretty rad. Great review!
    Yeah, that's her. It was an awesome time.

  3. #30053
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Sweet UTR

    I know a very sweet lovely lady that gave me permission to give her number to selected senior mongers.

    She is an attractive spinner that aims to please a customer. She lives outside of Cincinnati. She offers outcall. She can do incall but will have to make accommodations.

    If you are not a senior please do not ask as she has asked me to be very careful on giving out her number. Thank you.

  4. #30052

    Message

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Judas Priest! Here we go again. - Who is Hope? How about a little info, a picture, a link? Thanks.
    She's Doesn't advertise at all. If you message DC he will probably send you a picture. She is a younger girl supper sexy banging body tight as hell beautiful ass and amazing head game so it would be worth a message to him just sayin!! I seen her last week in lexington.

  5. #30051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonPieMan  [View Original Post]
    Okay, but how are her oral skills? Does she do BBBJ?

    SP.
    Vinnie is very much correct, her pictures are very filtered. She I almost mid 50's, without makeup. Etc she shows it.

    She does give a decent BBBJ.

    I have never participated in bbareback, but she gave a price at one time. So I never mentioned or inquired about it.

  6. #30050

    Not Very Helpful there Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Hope is coming to Covington Wednesday morning through Friday night. Message me if you'd like to know more.
    Judas Priest! Here we go again. - Who is Hope? How about a little info, a picture, a link? Thanks.

  7. #30049

    Head Game?

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    What exactly you like to know?

    She is a fun lay, been playing with her for almost 2 years however as some. As stated she has been riden more than a bicycle.
    Okay, but how are her oral skills? Does she do BBBJ?

    SP.

  8. #30048

    Jackie

    All of her pictures are heavily filtered. She used to have one on her ad that was not. She looked her age in that one - i.e. Older than her current pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    What exactly you like to know?

    She is a fun lay, been playing with her for almost 2 years however as some. As stated she has been riden more than a bicycle.

  9. #30047

    Hope

    I heard that Hope is coming to Covington Wednesday morning through Friday night. Message me if you'd like to know more.

  10. #30046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Cincy next week for some meetings and looking for some entertainment.

    Anyone familiar with this one? https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74.

    Thanks.
    What exactly you like to know?

    She is a fun lay, been playing with her for almost 2 years however as some. As stated she has been riden more than a bicycle.

  11. #30045

    Bahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Cincy next week for some meetings and looking for some entertainment.

    Anyone familiar with this one? https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74.

    Thanks.
    I'm 1000% sure I matched with her on Facebook dating and no she wasn't advertising. She was looking for a real relationship. So I "think" she's real.

    Take the plunge and let us know.

  12. #30044

    Any experience with this one?

    I will be in Cincy next week for some meetings and looking for some entertainment.

    Anyone familiar with this one? https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74.

    Thanks.

  13. #30043
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan48  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with providers from Telegram app?

    I have been contacted by a few asking if I was interested. I


    know some are scams, want deposits, time wasters, etc.

    I was just wondering if they are legit a d safe?


    Thanks.
    My experience with Telegram has not been good. Its exactly as you described. Full of scammers and time wasters. Be careful if you go over there.

  14. #30042

    Jamie / Jaime / J-me

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCrow  [View Original Post]
    Sorry everyone but I forgot to add the link for Jamie. I guess I had a premature submission. Here it is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/424880161410

    Thank you SirLancelickalot for telling me.
    I met Jamie back in 2009. I hadn't really thought of her in a while, but crazy when you stop and think that was 15 years ago! It's a wonder the lifestyle, the streets, etc hadn't made her a statistic during that span like so many others.

    Pics in the ad look like she is healthier today than back then. She was always good to me so renewing the contract might be interesting.

  15. #30041

    Telegram escorts

    Has anyone had any success with providers from Telegram app?

    I have been contacted by a few asking if I was interested. I know some are scams, want deposits, time wasters, etc.

    I was just wondering if they are legit a d safe?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape