Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 727 1227 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29845

    Is there anything else I can help with

    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    Is she still available? I was thinking of coming up to see her but her last add is from the begging of the month.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...376/7402620078
    How about you contact her and ask if she is available.

  2. #29844
    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    Is she still available? I was thinking of coming up to see her but her last add is from the begging of the month.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...376/7402620078
    New ad https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173309234.

  3. #29843

    Kimmi Kandy

    Is she still available? I was thinking of coming up to see her but her last add is from the begging of the month.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...376/7402620078

  4. #29842

    I reached out NR

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or been with her she looks new?? And info would be grateful just.

    Being careful after having a cash and dash done on me! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173580352.
    I reached out with no response.

  5. #29841

    Lana

    Has anyone seen her or been with her she looks new?? And info would be grateful just.

    Being careful after having a cash and dash done on me! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173580352.

  6. #29840

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Judas Priest! Here we go again. - Who is Hope? How about a little info, a picture, a link? Thanks.
    Asking you to PM him is pretty helpful IMO. He does all her scheduling she doesn't advertise anywhere and no one gets her digits.

  7. #29839

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see Hope while she is here. Haven't been able to get a response from DC. Is there anyone that can share her digits?
    She didn't come due to very high hotel prices in the Cov for some reason. Probably why he didn't get back with you. PM him your cell number and he texts you when she's coming.

  8. #29838
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    She wants me to stop for now

    Due to the high demand the lady asked me to stop giving out her number. I will let you all know when I can give it out again.

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCrow  [View Original Post]
    I know a very sweet lovely lady that gave me permission to give her number to selected senior mongers.

    She is an attractive spinner that aims to please a customer. She lives outside of Cincinnati. She offers outcall. She can do incall but will have to make accommodations.

    If you are not a senior please do not ask as she has asked me to be very careful on giving out her number. Thank you.

  9. #29837

    I've had her before

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Okay boys, here's another one for ya. Met up with this young lady and had a great time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173502577

    Initial contact: Sent over a message and got a response pretty quick. Asked me if I was LEO but that was about it for verification. Initially she was hesitant when we chatted via text but it was only because she had been stood up a few times. Hotel is one of those long stay places and she lives in it but it's clean and well kept. Arrives said hellow and she showed me around to show the place was empty before disrobing. Excellent body. Fit, nice real tits and an amazing ass, her face is the only issue. She's not hideous but she's definitely not a model. I'd say at best face wise she's a little cute but her body is definitely top notch.

    Services: everything is covered with no GFE and no getting around that. Well, maybe there is a way to get around it but I didn't bother asking just based off of the vibes she was giving off. Even with everything covered and no GFE it was great. Good hard suck to get me going then jumped on top to get some work in. She gets into it too. Swapped out for some mish and doggy then blew in the bag. No real chatting before and nothing during but she opened up after and sent me a few texts as well. She just needed to get comfortable I guess. One thing I didn't like about the service was she set a timer. Never had anyone do that before so I was a little thrown off. She didn't look at the clock at all and the timer didn't go off (we went over for sure) so maybe it was more of a tactic to make sure I didn't waste her time..
    She does have a nice body but your right. Her face is definitely a couple steps down. Her English isn't that great so she doesn't really talk much. He menu is very basic so anything more then common stuff isn't really available or at least with me. Also she it's been known she does this thing where if you opt for a missionary position she puts her hand around or close to where the action is taking place to make sure you don't thrust too deep or your body gets super close which is kind of a turn off. So I usually go for doggy where she seems to be fine for whatever reason.

  10. #29836
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbat18  [View Original Post]
    She's Doesn't advertise at all. If you message DC he will probably send you a picture. She is a younger girl supper sexy banging body tight as hell beautiful ass and amazing head game so it would be worth a message to him just sayin!! I seen her last week in lexington.
    I would love to see Hope while she is here. Haven't been able to get a response from DC. Is there anyone that can share her digits?

  11. #29835

    Do they give you favors to post stuff like this

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCrow  [View Original Post]
    I know a very sweet lovely lady that gave me permission to give her number to selected senior mongers.

    She is an attractive spinner that aims to please a customer. She lives outside of Cincinnati. She offers outcall. She can do incall but will have to make accommodations.

    If you are not a senior please do not ask as she has asked me to be very careful on giving out her number. Thank you.
    Your not even a senior member yourself.

  12. #29834

    Latina in Sharonville

    Okay boys, here's another one for ya. Met up with this young lady and had a great time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173502577

    Initial contact: Sent over a message and got a response pretty quick. Asked me if I was LEO but that was about it for verification. Initially she was hesitant when we chatted via text but it was only because she had been stood up a few times. Hotel is one of those long stay places and she lives in it but it's clean and well kept. Arrives said hellow and she showed me around to show the place was empty before disrobing. Excellent body. Fit, nice real tits and an amazing ass, her face is the only issue. She's not hideous but she's definitely not a model. I'd say at best face wise she's a little cute but her body is definitely top notch.

    Services: everything is covered with no GFE and no getting around that. Well, maybe there is a way to get around it but I didn't bother asking just based off of the vibes she was giving off. Even with everything covered and no GFE it was great. Good hard suck to get me going then jumped on top to get some work in. She gets into it too. Swapped out for some mish and doggy then blew in the bag. No real chatting before and nothing during but she opened up after and sent me a few texts as well. She just needed to get comfortable I guess. One thing I didn't like about the service was she set a timer. Never had anyone do that before so I was a little thrown off. She didn't look at the clock at all and the timer didn't go off (we went over for sure) so maybe it was more of a tactic to make sure I didn't waste her time.

    Pricing: I would say it's fair / good considering she has a Very nice body with no baby damage at all and fucks well. 10 min 100,15 min 150,30 min 200.

    Verdict: if you're into Latinas (Cuban) with fat asses, nice tits and a tight body, book with confidence. If you're looking for GFE or want a BBBJ this is not your gal.

  13. #29833

    Yep, that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Is the friend the same one in her video fucking her with the Drilldo? If so, that sounds pretty rad. Great review!
    Yeah, that's her. It was an awesome time.

  14. #29832
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Sweet UTR

    I know a very sweet lovely lady that gave me permission to give her number to selected senior mongers.

    She is an attractive spinner that aims to please a customer. She lives outside of Cincinnati. She offers outcall. She can do incall but will have to make accommodations.

    If you are not a senior please do not ask as she has asked me to be very careful on giving out her number. Thank you.

  15. #29831

    Message

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Judas Priest! Here we go again. - Who is Hope? How about a little info, a picture, a link? Thanks.
    She's Doesn't advertise at all. If you message DC he will probably send you a picture. She is a younger girl supper sexy banging body tight as hell beautiful ass and amazing head game so it would be worth a message to him just sayin!! I seen her last week in lexington.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape