Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5327
-
08-03-24 07:02 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 30Kasino Cash
Do you have link.
Originally Posted by PrinceSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 06:21 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 30Christina?
Anyone know what ever happen to Christina? Haven't cn her post in a minute was wondering if we could sched. An overnight " slumber party " If you talk to her tell her there's an Ohio # been trying to get in touch. Thanks, hope you all stay safe out there.
-
08-03-24 06:15 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 30Kasino Cash
Do you have link.
Originally Posted by PrinceSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 17:40 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 34Sorry please try again. I deleted messages.
Originally Posted by TdDrew
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 12:45 #4273Regular Member

Posts: 16Inbox
I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BootsKnocker
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 20:42 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 376There is no way this chic in this ad is a He‐She. Look at her closely and you can see her real feminine attributes. The back of her heels the way they fit inside the heels she's wearing. Feet don't look big and hanging off. Her overall posture and posing and the way she is holding her hand on her hip. Everything on her is streamlined with real feminine attributes. Her facial structure and neck also align with being a very young, real female. I'm willing to bet that's VAGG down there.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 12:23 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 482Gabbi
I've met with Gabbi twice last year and twice the year before last both incall and out and she was amazing! I hope she's not going down hill.
Originally Posted by Jippedo21
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 09:36 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 29Avoid
#4 is a no go. Gross incall, even worse teeth.
Originally Posted by TeddyBear96
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 02:25 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 46Talent Info
Hey Fellas,
I will be in town for work and wanted to know if anyone had any info on the talent below. I know Mz. Jewelz has been around for awhile but she usually two days later and I have left town by then. I am glad to hear Jeanie is doing well. I have not had a dream since I dreamed of her. I am not even going to aask about Nikki because it seems like you fellas have her busy. However, any feedback on these talent below or any Ebony or Latina would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe and play nice fellas.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...z/378444253661
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...f/538810282762
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...m/674029073790
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/889834073743
-
07-26-24 22:19 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 34Leigh
I had a fun encounter with a very nice girl, Leigh. She's been around a couple years but I'm not seeing any reviews of her on this board. So I might have the honors of posting the first. She is a bbw (about 5'3" and 250# Pretty face. Nice big DDs and a lot of booty. Very good BBFS and BBBJ. Smart and personable. Fun personality. She said she's advertised on Trust before but now prefers contact via telegram only. Sometimes Snap but I do not have her snap. Fellas, Leigh is into some fun stuff, swinging, orgies, etc. I said I always wanted to have two women and she said she's got friends and will gladly oblige. She isn't UTR but please pm for her Telegram. She's a lot of fun. Had a really good time. $$. 5 and she has a clean, safe, private 420 friendly incall.
-
07-26-24 22:10 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 107Lilly Vrega update
For those of us who occasionally get a GR provider, I unfortunately have to update the forum that one of the better providers in GR, Lilly Vrega, is on life support and brain dead due to OD. Thoughts and prayers.
-
07-26-24 16:50 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 388Wet Petite
I too have been wondering about this one. But I too have noticed the lack of mention of vaginal offerings in the services menu. And I too share the concerns of SlyGuy because of the wording there. Maybe she assumes that we'll understand FS vag is offered. Maybe there's a penis. Who knows? That's an awkward situation I'm just not willing to risk at this point. Too bad because I'm on the hunt for a good Greek provider. A hot AA Greek provider, even better!! But the absence of a penis--both now and in the past--is a prerequisite for me. That's just my stipulation. To each his own. And of course, this is just a potential concern on my part. No actual evidence of wrong equipment. In fact, I agree, she looks hot and looks to be a dancer. But damn that would be a disappointing and awkward encounter if those concerns turned out to be true. Anyone willing to TOFTT, please report. --RJ.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 21:01 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 1702Look at the services offered
The services seem off, offers Greek but not FS. I have a sneaking suspicion that she might have the wrong equipment. Just a guess.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 20:53 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 149Any info on Wet Petite
Been noticing this hottie and wondering if anyone could share any info with a senior member. She's obviously a dancer, which is totally my thing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/855900867515
-
07-25-24 16:26 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 40Nikki B. C.
If you're looking for a night of laughter, unforgettable moments, and a woman who can handle any mishap with grace and humor, then look no further than Nikki!
From the moment I walked through the door, Nikki's stunning blonde hair and captivating smile made me feel welcome. And let's not forget her fantastic figure – great boobs, a great butt, and an accommodating nature that would put even the most seasoned hostess to shame.
Nikki's blend of beauty, humor, and down-to-earth charm made for an unforgettable experience. If you're looking for someone who can turn even the most embarrassing moments into a good time, Nikki is your girl. Just be careful around those floors – they're deceptively slippery!











Reply With Quote




