Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 356 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 5327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4262

    Nikki attentive for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BaedRiver  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen:

    First a quick shout out to JJ for the help seeing this lady, thank you.

    Secondly, I saw Nikki yesterday at her incall location in Battle Creek and I am sure glad I drove the distance. I reside in SBN and it's about an hour and a half drive from point A to point B, if that tells you the state of affairs in SBN.

    She is a natural beauty that made it easy to relax and from the moment she opens the door you know you have made a good choice. She is a great conversationalist, which in turn brought my heart rate down a couple notches, but not for long. Seeing that long flowing blond hair in a black dress and heels sent me up to about 140 bpm.

    I certainly don't review what happened during our time together, YMMV.

    In short, I will repeat and make to extra effort when I am in her neck of the woods.
    Brother BR,

    YW My Pleasure to Hook Up Good Seniors w / Nikki.

    Got to say also that Apparently your Comms & scheduling w / her, were Both quite Quick.

    It was Only a Few Days Ago we PM'd re: this UTR Wonder!!

    I Too Cannot Wait to See Nikki Again! Very Soon.

    Any Respectful Hobby Gent will Not likely Experience YMMV w / Nikki.

    She's the Best. Treat Her only as Such Men. It's a Must.

    If We Don't we have Only Ourselves to Blame & then Risk losing her.

    JJ.

  2. #4261

    Best Kept Secret.

    I took a chance awhile ago and contacted Kasino Cash. Dated a few times now, OMG best kept secret in this area!! She looks just like her pics. Cute face, great body and a sweet tight V. Comms were easy, nice private incall in a safe area. Really sweet girl, no signs of candy use.

    Perfomance was amazing!! Everything is covered. Usually I'm not into CBJ but she gave the best CBJ I have ever had in my life! I couldn't even tell I had a coat on. I had to ask her to pause a few times it was so good LOL. FS is good, open to multiple positions and she gets into it.

    FYI, she is a young MILF so she does not post often. Mainly on weekends. If you catch her post believe me she is real! We have to keep her happy guys, she is a younger version of our fav UTR that's out the hobby now but with the best BJ in the area. TRUST ME!!

  3. #4260

    A couple of reviews

    I am a little behind on posting.

    Renny. Saw renny on Monday. She looks as good as the pictures, may have one of the best bodies I have ever seen on working girl. The screening was easy. However, she does have several rules no Bb, FIV or Greek. She also would not allow DATY. Attitude was professional. My own opinion on her is that she is kind of boring. I would not repeat. No sign of drugs. If she got into it even a little, I might reconsider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...c/265790300487

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl.../789857777466- setup an appointment, and got to the location only to get crickets.

    Stevie J. - saw her last week. Good BBJ with spit. However, the drugs have gotten a hold on her, and it is starting to affect her appearance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/606817331953

  4. #4259

    UTR Nikki

    Gentlemen:

    First a quick shout out to JJ for the help seeing this lady, thank you.

    Secondly, I saw Nikki yesterday at her incall location in Battle Creek and I am sure glad I drove the distance. I reside in SBN and it's about an hour and a half drive from point A to point B, if that tells you the state of affairs in SBN.

    She is a natural beauty that made it easy to relax and from the moment she opens the door you know you have made a good choice. She is a great conversationalist, which in turn brought my heart rate down a couple notches, but not for long. Seeing that long flowing blond hair in a black dress and heels sent me up to about 140 bpm.

    I certainly don't review what happened during our time together, YMMV.

    In short, I will repeat and make to extra effort when I am in her neck of the woods.

  5. #4258

    Dallas is a no go for me.

    Good evening gents.

    I think I have an obligation towards the members of this forum on anything I see will cause harm to people who see Dallas, so I'll be short. The last time I saw her she asked me if I can give her a ride home, so I accepted. On the way back she was off like I never see her like this before, she told me that her "ex" possibly the pimp, was harassing her and one time he broke the window of the hotel room she was staying at so they kicked her out. I know some members here mentioned that she had some issues with her and I can see if that's what they encountered. I would never want my session to be interrupted by a brake in and possibly facing uncle LEO on the way out. She also said something about having a court for Larceny which is in my book is a no bueno. So I'll hold off on seeing her. Hope I was fair for her and for the members who are trying to see her or saw her before, if you're trying to see her just be careful and stay safe.

    Also she is a friend of boomerang which explains the bad reviews or interactions.

    It's really hard to come across reliable providers these days.

  6. #4257

    Shyne

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I have seen numerous times, and when I tried a couple of weeks ago, she wanted a $25 deposit. I reminded her that I have seen her at least 10 times, and she wasn't budging on the deposit. I know $25 is not a lot, but I will not send a deposit of any amount. She lost out on $$ over a $25 deposit.
    From my experience with her I'll just say, That's your loss!

  7. #4256

    Wanting deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    I've met with Shyne a few times last year and had an amazing time every time. She's beautiful, clean, very sweet and nice to talk with. Work has taken me to Ohio this year and a 3 hour trip each way isn't doable right now. Damn I miss her.
    I have seen numerous times, and when I tried a couple of weeks ago, she wanted a $25 deposit. I reminded her that I have seen her at least 10 times, and she wasn't budging on the deposit. I know $25 is not a lot, but I will not send a deposit of any amount. She lost out on $$ over a $25 deposit.

  8. #4255

    Shyne

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    She just posted in Grand Rapids today and I came to this forum to get some intell on her. I think she looks amazing and I may make a trip down to visit! Thank you for posting a review!
    I made the trip from Jackson to visit with her last year and it was definitely worth it!

  9. #4254

    Shyne

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/663596371399

    Have tried to meet up before and today just happened to work in my favor.

    Very nice soft spoken well mannered lady, a bit bigger than her photos but still very attractive and if I'm being completely honest one of the tightest little boxes I've been in in a long time.

    Hotel is one of the normal near stadium spots, nothing fancy but not a complete dive either. Service was exceptional. No party favors in view nor did she seem to be under any influence.

    I would certainly repeat. $. 5 for a bit more than a hh.

    Stay safe JK.
    I've met with Shyne a few times last year and had an amazing time every time. She's beautiful, clean, very sweet and nice to talk with. Work has taken me to Ohio this year and a 3 hour trip each way isn't doable right now. Damn I miss her.

  10. #4253

    Perfect timing

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/663596371399

    Have tried to meet up before and today just happened to work in my favor.

    Very nice soft spoken well mannered lady, a bit bigger than her photos but still very attractive and if I'm being completely honest one of the tightest little boxes I've been in in a long time.

    Hotel is one of the normal near stadium spots, nothing fancy but not a complete dive either. Service was exceptional. No party favors in view nor did she seem to be under any influence.

    I would certainly repeat. $. 5 for a bit more than a hh.

    Stay safe JK.
    She just posted in Grand Rapids today and I came to this forum to get some intell on her. I think she looks amazing and I may make a trip down to visit! Thank you for posting a review!

  11. #4252

    Shyne

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/663596371399

    Have tried to meet up before and today just happened to work in my favor.

    Very nice soft spoken well mannered lady, a bit bigger than her photos but still very attractive and if I'm being completely honest one of the tightest little boxes I've been in in a long time.

    Hotel is one of the normal near stadium spots, nothing fancy but not a complete dive either. Service was exceptional. No party favors in view nor did she seem to be under any influence.

    I would certainly repeat. $. 5 for a bit more than a hh.

    Stay safe JK.

  12. #4251

    Ashley J

    Finally got to meat up with Ashley. Amazing, beautiful, super nice, a little goofy, and made me comfortable. Very accommodating! She had a little trouble opening the door after cause her hands were covered in Kaywhy and it was entertaining. LOL highly recommend.

  13. #4250

    Jeanie

    Thanks for sharing this Mr. Coffee. I hated to see her become unavailable, but understood and respected her reasons. You're correct. She's an amazing person, and she deserves all the happiness it sounds like she's experiencing, and probably deserves more.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of running into an old UTR, Jeannie, this morning. She is doing well and says to tell all the gentlemen on the board she says hi. She's happy to continue to be "retired" and is loving her life immensely, and has no plans to ever return to the hobby.

    IMHO she is an incredible lady. She is also my ATF.
    .

  14. #4249

    Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of running into an old UTR, Jeannie, this morning. She is doing well and says to tell all the gentlemen on the board she says hi. She's happy to continue to be "retired" and is loving her life immensely, and has no plans to ever return to the hobby.

    IMHO she is an incredible lady. She is also my ATF.
    Coffee, Happy to hear that Jeannie's Doing so Well.

    No Question, she was 1 of the Best Ever IMO too.

    Fact that she was a UTR was just a Bonus.

    Up Until just Lately there was No one to Take Her Place.

    Now finally Nikki in B. C. Has reappeared.

    Now & Then- these 2 Ladies were the Hottest MILFs ever in the hobby.

    Also 2 of the Nicest Ladies around.

    Thanks for Sharing Coffee re: Jeannie.

  15. #4248

    UTR, Jeannie

    I had the pleasure of running into an old UTR, Jeannie, this morning. She is doing well and says to tell all the gentlemen on the board she says hi. She's happy to continue to be "retired" and is loving her life immensely, and has no plans to ever return to the hobby.

    IMHO she is an incredible lady. She is also my ATF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape