rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 1380 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35603
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/217139087170

    Chicago (real name Emily) and I had a dream a couple of weeks ago. She was to get 6. For 3 hours at my place. Unfortunately, she was smoking that nasty candy and did the NOD on the sofa for a majority of her allotted time. I thought I'd share some photos of her falling over during "nap time". That'll be my last dream about Miss Van Winkle.

    Rich.
    I wanted to fuck her today, but she's at the Hometown Suites. I told her, hell no!

  2. #35602
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    Well, certain rules shouldn't be broken. Like, for instance, stay the F away from gals at Hometown. They know the reputation that shithole has, so assume they're propagating the stereotype.

    Additionally, there's certain risks that come with every hobby. Riding a motorcycle, for instance. You know good and damn well you could end up spaghetti on the road. Either accept the risk, or hop in the Accord.

    This is no different. Either be willing to accept that, yeah, you'll have to see how much ol' boy really wants that $200 bucks, or you'll have to give up that $200, or stay home.
    Your last sentence gave the 3 basic options every monger faces!

    LB.

  3. #35601

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/173625032

    Been having a real hard time finding something decent to fuck. Today I decided to break my rules on locations and see if I could find an exception. I started out at the motel off University and found a fat pig, so headed back to the car. She was hollering into the parking lot for me to come back and see her friend. To be fair I saw the friend as I was driving off and she looked pretty good.

    Next, I broke my rules by going to the bad side of Salisbury. Glad I did in this case. Met up with the Latina in the link. Pictures might be her, but don't show that she is a tiny, tiny beautiful Latina. Almost no tits, but I'm fine with that. She has an amazing little ass and a beautiful pussy. She was enthusiastic and let me fuck her in multiple positions. Little to no English, but we managed.
    Did she give uncovered mic? What was the damage?

  4. #35600

    Bbfscip provider

    Anyone have a reliable BBFS provider. I can trade a few. Prefer a fat ass. PM me I can trade a few.

  5. #35599

    Can We Get Provider Prices Down? Yes In 2 Steps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    What would it look like if we all took 2 weeks off from mongering? We need to find a way to drive these prices back down. It's insane some of these chicks think they're worth 2-3 bones. We need to starve them out to more reasonable prices.

    Also the response rates and ghosting has gotten out of control. I show up and wait 30+ minutes like 40% of the time. It's fucking insane. Let's starve these chicks out.
    2 weeks off from provider to get prices down sounds like a good idea to my big head, but my little head will push against it, telling me I need to deposit some swimmer in pussy. Like I said a good idea but I am being honest, my little head will not want to wait. That is probably a problem for many other providers. And many mongers do not give a damn, they blindly pay whatever the providers ask. Yes, I know that sounds dumb, very dumb, but it is so very true.

    But it is true – Rates Asked by Providers Are Insanely Overpriced! What can we do to push provider rates down? There are a number of things, but really all of them count on getting 75 percent of the mongers involved, and we have all seen that is an impossible task. Fact is many mongers will pay the crazy rates either because they are dumb or they think paying more gives better quality or that over paying makes them more of a successful.

    Probably the most realistic and effective way to get pussy prices down is 2 simple steps: First, in every review post the number of coins you paid! This lets other mongers know what she will accept and thus gives bargaining power to other mongers because they know what to raise to if she says no. But, sadly few, very few reviews do this step, including mine. Look at examples and see – few mongers give the amount he paid in his review – we all need to start listing the amount paid in ever review we post!

    Second, tell the provider what you want and how much you will pay in your text. Example, say hi, etc then sat something like: HH full service and BBBJ warmup 100 roses, ready now, ok? If she says no, then you decide if you want to pay more, if not try a different provider. And even if she lists 150 hh in her ad, you decide what you will pay and tell her in your first text. Remember – she needs your $ in order to get her candy.

    LB.

  6. #35598

    How to handle

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear the news. That sucks big time!

    I do not know how we can protect ourselves from getting robbed by a guy in the bathroom. If you saw him when you walked in what would you have done? Run? That did not work. Pull out a guy and start blasting? Not a good idea. So no matter what you get robbed for seeing her, right? If any monger has an idea of how to handle this and not get robber, please post it!

    LB.
    Well, certain rules shouldn't be broken. Like, for instance, stay the F away from gals at Hometown. They know the reputation that shithole has, so assume they're propagating the stereotype.

    Additionally, there's certain risks that come with every hobby. Riding a motorcycle, for instance. You know good and damn well you could end up spaghetti on the road. Either accept the risk, or hop in the Accord.

    This is no different. Either be willing to accept that, yeah, you'll have to see how much ol' boy really wants that $200 bucks, or you'll have to give up that $200, or stay home.

  7. #35597

    Dark skin Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/173625032

    Been having a real hard time finding something decent to fuck. Today I decided to break my rules on locations and see if I could find an exception. I started out at the motel off University and found a fat pig, so headed back to the car. She was hollering into the parking lot for me to come back and see her friend. To be fair I saw the friend as I was driving off and she looked pretty good.

    Next, I broke my rules by going to the bad side of Salisbury. Glad I did in this case. Met up with the Latina in the link. Pictures might be her, but don't show that she is a tiny, tiny beautiful Latina. Almost no tits, but I'm fine with that. She has an amazing little ass and a beautiful pussy. She was enthusiastic and let me fuck her in multiple positions. Little to no English, but we managed.

  8. #35596

    Chicago

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/217139087170

    Chicago (real name Emily) and I had a dream a couple of weeks ago. She was to get 6. For 3 hours at my place. Unfortunately, she was smoking that nasty candy and did the NOD on the sofa for a majority of her allotted time. I thought I'd share some photos of her falling over during "nap time". That'll be my last dream about Miss Van Winkle.

    Rich.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nodder.jpg‎   PXL_20240721_231349196.jpg‎   PXL_20240721_231807594.jpg‎   PXL_20240721_232154099.jpg‎  

  9. #35595

    Agreed, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    What would it look like if we all took 2 weeks off from mongering? We need to find a way to drive these prices back down. It's insane some of these chicks think they're worth 2-3 bones. We need to starve them out to more reasonable prices.

    Also the response rates and ghosting has gotten out of control. I show up and wait 30+ minutes like 40% of the time. It's fucking insane. Let's starve these chicks out.
    You'll never get a mass agreeance with this. It would be wonderdul to do, but the chemical in brain will always overpower most of these mongers. I don't know why, because there's free stuff online at all times. They'll always be those select few that will claim they make enough and there's no problem giving what's asked. You also have many who negotiate down to what these chicks will accept as an offer anyways, so the monger thinks they're winning. Similar to buying a car. It'll never happen, but I'm willing to try. If we starve them out of candy, they'll be begging us to see them at very reasonable rates.

  10. #35594

    How's that going to work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    What would it look like if we all took 2 weeks off from mongering? We need to find a way to drive these prices back down. It's insane some of these chicks think they're worth 2-3 bones. We need to starve them out to more reasonable prices.

    Also the response rates and ghosting has gotten out of control. I show up and wait 30+ minutes like 40% of the time. It's fucking insane. Let's starve these chicks out.
    The members of this forum represent no more than 5% of the people seeing sex workers. So if 5% of the clientele boycott providers, all that means is their phones are easier to manage for those who do call.

  11. #35593

    2 week hiatus

    What would it look like if we all took 2 weeks off from mongering? We need to find a way to drive these prices back down. It's insane some of these chicks think they're worth 2-3 bones. We need to starve them out to more reasonable prices.

    Also the response rates and ghosting has gotten out of control. I show up and wait 30+ minutes like 40% of the time. It's fucking insane. Let's starve these chicks out.

  12. #35592
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this girl. She is staying at Hometown. Just got robbed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/851428411554
    Sorry to hear the news. That sucks big time!

    I do not know how we can protect ourselves from getting robbed by a guy in the bathroom. If you saw him when you walked in what would you have done? Run? That did not work. Pull out a guy and start blasting? Not a good idea. So no matter what you get robbed for seeing her, right? If any monger has an idea of how to handle this and not get robber, please post it!

    LB.

  13. #35591

    Sexy Lexi

    Had a dream about this darling. I was greeted with a warm hug and she told me to get comfortable. Comms were good. Different kind of girl but has a charm to her. I plowed her from behind and I emptied my johnson in her mouth. Didn't feel rushed and she looks like her pictures. Keep a jimmy on you and other than that things were heavenly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/946581373609

  14. #35590

    Sexy Lexi

    Had a dream about this darling. She was nice, welcoming, and looked like her pictures. Body felt nice, caressing her hips as I plow her from behind. I finished in her mouth and my little man was drained. She was a champ. I washed up and she gave me a hug and I was on my way. Nice dream. I'd recommend a jimmy for your boy as you dip in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/946581373609

  15. #35589

    Kaitlin, has DB drive to your place

    Watch out for this one. I tried to do outcall and she said she drove herself, but her crackhead DB drove her. He said he had to come in, so I made them leave. Then he started trying to mess with my truck. Big mistake.

    He'll be wherever she is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/159369452584

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape