Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 1380 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35602

    Dark skin Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/173625032

    Been having a real hard time finding something decent to fuck. Today I decided to break my rules on locations and see if I could find an exception. I started out at the motel off University and found a fat pig, so headed back to the car. She was hollering into the parking lot for me to come back and see her friend. To be fair I saw the friend as I was driving off and she looked pretty good.

    Next, I broke my rules by going to the bad side of Salisbury. Glad I did in this case. Met up with the Latina in the link. Pictures might be her, but don't show that she is a tiny, tiny beautiful Latina. Almost no tits, but I'm fine with that. She has an amazing little ass and a beautiful pussy. She was enthusiastic and let me fuck her in multiple positions. Little to no English, but we managed.

  2. #35601

    Chicago

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/217139087170

    Chicago (real name Emily) and I had a dream a couple of weeks ago. She was to get 6. For 3 hours at my place. Unfortunately, she was smoking that nasty candy and did the NOD on the sofa for a majority of her allotted time. I thought I'd share some photos of her falling over during "nap time". That'll be my last dream about Miss Van Winkle.

    Rich.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nodder.jpg‎   PXL_20240721_231349196.jpg‎   PXL_20240721_231807594.jpg‎   PXL_20240721_232154099.jpg‎  

  3. #35600

    Agreed, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    What would it look like if we all took 2 weeks off from mongering? We need to find a way to drive these prices back down. It's insane some of these chicks think they're worth 2-3 bones. We need to starve them out to more reasonable prices.

    Also the response rates and ghosting has gotten out of control. I show up and wait 30+ minutes like 40% of the time. It's fucking insane. Let's starve these chicks out.
    You'll never get a mass agreeance with this. It would be wonderdul to do, but the chemical in brain will always overpower most of these mongers. I don't know why, because there's free stuff online at all times. They'll always be those select few that will claim they make enough and there's no problem giving what's asked. You also have many who negotiate down to what these chicks will accept as an offer anyways, so the monger thinks they're winning. Similar to buying a car. It'll never happen, but I'm willing to try. If we starve them out of candy, they'll be begging us to see them at very reasonable rates.

  4. #35599

    How's that going to work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    What would it look like if we all took 2 weeks off from mongering? We need to find a way to drive these prices back down. It's insane some of these chicks think they're worth 2-3 bones. We need to starve them out to more reasonable prices.

    Also the response rates and ghosting has gotten out of control. I show up and wait 30+ minutes like 40% of the time. It's fucking insane. Let's starve these chicks out.
    The members of this forum represent no more than 5% of the people seeing sex workers. So if 5% of the clientele boycott providers, all that means is their phones are easier to manage for those who do call.

  5. #35598

    2 week hiatus

    What would it look like if we all took 2 weeks off from mongering? We need to find a way to drive these prices back down. It's insane some of these chicks think they're worth 2-3 bones. We need to starve them out to more reasonable prices.

    Also the response rates and ghosting has gotten out of control. I show up and wait 30+ minutes like 40% of the time. It's fucking insane. Let's starve these chicks out.

  6. #35597
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this girl. She is staying at Hometown. Just got robbed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/851428411554
    Sorry to hear the news. That sucks big time!

    I do not know how we can protect ourselves from getting robbed by a guy in the bathroom. If you saw him when you walked in what would you have done? Run? That did not work. Pull out a guy and start blasting? Not a good idea. So no matter what you get robbed for seeing her, right? If any monger has an idea of how to handle this and not get robber, please post it!

    LB.

  7. #35596

    Sexy Lexi

    Had a dream about this darling. I was greeted with a warm hug and she told me to get comfortable. Comms were good. Different kind of girl but has a charm to her. I plowed her from behind and I emptied my johnson in her mouth. Didn't feel rushed and she looks like her pictures. Keep a jimmy on you and other than that things were heavenly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/946581373609

  8. #35595

    Sexy Lexi

    Had a dream about this darling. She was nice, welcoming, and looked like her pictures. Body felt nice, caressing her hips as I plow her from behind. I finished in her mouth and my little man was drained. She was a champ. I washed up and she gave me a hug and I was on my way. Nice dream. I'd recommend a jimmy for your boy as you dip in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/946581373609

  9. #35594

    Kaitlin, has DB drive to your place

    Watch out for this one. I tried to do outcall and she said she drove herself, but her crackhead DB drove her. He said he had to come in, so I made them leave. Then he started trying to mess with my truck. Big mistake.

    He'll be wherever she is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/159369452584

  10. #35593

    Hometown on Mustang. Robbed

    Stay away from this girl. She is staying at Hometown. Just got robbed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/851428411554

  11. #35592

    Mustang Strikes Again. Robbed

    Got help up by this girl. There was a guy hiding in the bathroom. I attempted to check when I walked in but the light did not work. First red flag. I should have known to stay away from Hometown.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2318.jpg‎   IMG_2319.jpg‎  

  12. #35591

    Daisy / Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/065249017407

    Had a short dream with this not so young lady. Circumstances were odd and there was no donation involved so this may have impacted the experience.

    Most importantly, mind the filters in the photos. Her complexion is rather rugged. She's also quite a bit chunkier than some of these camera angles and irresponsibly old pictures reveal. The dream started with a BBBJ which lacked any creativity. She jackhammered her way to nowhere. Her ad says deep throat but she was barely able to take 75% of junior and I'm no monster. She also complained that her bean was over-sensitive and shouldn't receive too much attention. On the plus, she was juiced and felt snug so I went for the doggy style finish. The kitty was wet and tight and the view was rather nice. Unfortunately, she didn't make a peep and didn't seem invested in the experience. I did pop in the bag and we cleaned up and she went on her way.

    I don't know what her typical donation is but anything above average would be a poor expenditure.

    Of course, YMMV.

    Rich.
    I tried to see this dumb c*nt named Rose (goes by Daisy on STG). As you mentioned, she uses filters and had weird zits on her face. I'm guessing they are candy pick marks since she's well known for that.

    Since she only dies outcall, I had to pick her up. Unfortunately, she tried to grab and dash my wallet and jump out at tge red light in Middleburg. Luckily I grabbed this cunts arm until she let it go. I broke my own rule and let my guard down.

    Beware guys, she is a junkie thief.

  13. #35590

    She can

    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/841568807859

    I had a dream about this one a while ago now, been meaning to share. Decent comms, cute, a little chubbier than pics alude to. 1. 5 for hh. Decent mic check, then to ds and finished in bag. Not much for convo or setting a mood, just kind of got right to it. In previous post that caught my attention she claimed to be DT queen or something to that effect, but not so sure of that. I tested her limits a little in that department but didn't push it. Cute tits and nice view from back. I'd give it one more go with better direction from me to see if the dream could improve.
    I have had several dreams with skyeee and it started off shaky but over time has gotten better. Now, like I said, I have seen her plenty of times and she has never said no to ANY of my request. Video, DT, swallow, etc. Her only downfall is that her handler is not too far from her from time to time which is no issue with me he never engaged only passed him and just gave a head nod and it was off to give her her daily "protein shake" as me and her call it and she takes it with a smile. She can take a pounding but will try to run, so I just pull out and make her suck her cream off and go back to pounding. And yes she does get wet and she gets into it. But as always YMMV. But over all she is a fun (at least for me) time cause like I said she never tells me no.

    -Stay Safe Gents.

  14. #35589

    Wow!

    I hate to be "that guy". I have done a search on here as well as on the rest of the web and haven't turned up anything. I'm just curious if anyone has dreamt of this hottie and just not gotten around to posting yet. I have to admit, that lubed up ass looks mighty inviting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/020685780291

  15. #35588

    Skye

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/841568807859

    I had a dream about this one a while ago now, been meaning to share. Decent comms, cute, a little chubbier than pics alude to. 1. 5 for hh. Decent mic check, then to ds and finished in bag. Not much for convo or setting a mood, just kind of got right to it. In previous post that caught my attention she claimed to be DT queen or something to that effect, but not so sure of that. I tested her limits a little in that department but didn't push it. Cute tits and nice view from back. I'd give it one more go with better direction from me to see if the dream could improve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape