Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 1321 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21868

    Egyptian Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this girl? Looks a bit TGTBT, but ya never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/503632726984
    Her photos are actually really good. Most GR providers have such bad / dumb photos, it's how I know they're real people. High quality photos make me automatically assume the person is fake / selling content.

    The other way I know they're fake / selling content is when the "Location" says something generic like "Downtown. " But this one says "Grand Rapids" which makes it seem more likely real? Hard to tell.

  2. #21867

    Egyptian Godess?

    Does anyone know this girl? Looks a bit TGTBT, but ya never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/503632726984

  3. #21866

    Grand Haven

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/178061488509

    Headed out to Grand Haven the first week of August and wondering if anybody had any thoughts on the two ladies that advertise in that area

  4. #21865
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    Smokin body? I liked Ariana when I saw her but she was at least 75 pounds overweight. That was about 2 years ago so maybe things have changed.
    Ariana has been on tne scene for a long time. I never saw her as she was reported to be large. Not gigantic but overweight. Her pics seem to hint at that too. So I am also curious what her smokin body type is now as well.

  5. #21864
    Quote Originally Posted by Concrete351  [View Original Post]
    The one on the right with long hair would love giving that a pounding if she's legit. Hope to hear.

  6. #21863

    Kittiey aka kitty mixed review

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has a bad hip limiting some positions; she'll try. She's selective on BBBJ, depending on dick size, circumcised.

    She's had some recent personal issues outside of work, and is fairly new to the business; feeling her way.

    For a mid-20's girl in Grand Rapids (rare), I found her very personable and will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/880816260688
    I concur with Variety 1 review with some exceptions! She needs to manage her scheduling better, I step into her room as a previous client exited right by me. A previous negative review alluded to scheduling issue as well. She questioned if I was coming ten minutes earlier and I was exactly on time! Apparently she does mostly covered BJ, but she did tried multiple BJ to her credit. Contrary to previous reviews she took a good pounding w / o hesitation in multiple positions. She was friendly, submissive, and followed directions well. My guess Kittiey is YMMV unlike her duo / travel mate Pixie whose reviews are consistently good! I will repeat but she is on my back burner Bottum Out.

  7. #21862

  8. #21861

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Numanera  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about Juciyy Jasmine myself. Sabrina I've been seeing for about a year. I've had good luck with her, personally. I don't know if she does anything beyond BDSM, but she's fun where that's concerned. She clearly enjoys what she does.
    I can vouch and say she is a fun time but YMMV, she is very vocal whether its for show or real. Very friendly and makes you feel relaxed.

  9. #21860

    Dallas

    I have not had the same experience with her. Decent response time, friendly, and a savage in the sack.

  10. #21859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Ariana is the best of the bunch. Saw her in Lansing a couple of times in the past. She is worth seeing. No drama and smokin body. Guys. Look her up. You won't be disappointed!
    Smokin body? I liked Ariana when I saw her but she was at least 75 pounds overweight. That was about 2 years ago so maybe things have changed.

  11. #21858

    Kitty

    Kitty has a bad hip limiting some positions; she'll try. She's selective on BBBJ, depending on dick size, circumcised.

    She's had some recent personal issues outside of work, and is fairly new to the business; feeling her way.

    For a mid-20's girl in Grand Rapids (rare), I found her very personable and will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/880816260688

  12. #21857
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    A few reports that I have from last week as I had some extra time.

    Visited with CJ and everyone by know knows that's a great time!

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    Next tried to meet with Bobbie Jayne had a time and date locked in and the day of she asked to cancel due to being tired so never was able to have the dream.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bobbiejayne69

    Then tried to set up a dream with Mistress Sabrina, was able to set a time and date. Drove to location she gave me then crickets no answers or anything so wasted a day with her. https://tryst.link/bdsm/sabrinawaters.
    I knew you'd love her! She really is a doll.

  13. #21856

    Dallas

    https://tryst.link/escort/dallas616

    I haven't seen her. Messaged her both via Tryst and her personal # over the last month...crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gents.

    I think I have an obligation towards the members of this forum on anything I see will cause harm to people who see Dallas, so I'll be short. The last time I saw her she asked me if I can give her a ride home, so I accepted. On the way back she was off like I never see her like this before, she told me that her "ex" possibly the pimp, was harassing her and one time he broke the window of the hotel room she was staying at so they kicked her out. I know some members here mentioned that she had some issues with her and I can see if that's what they encountered. I would never want my session to be interrupted by a brake in and possibly facing uncle LEO on the way out. She also said something about having a court for Larceny which is in my book is a no bueno. So I'll hold off on seeing her. Hope I was fair for her and for the members who are trying to see her or saw her before, if you're trying to see her just be careful and stay safe.

    Also she is a friend of boomerang which explains the bad reviews or interactions.

    It's really hard to come across reliable providers these days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z.jpg‎  

  14. #21855

    Dallas is a no go for me.

    Good evening gents.

    I think I have an obligation towards the members of this forum on anything I see will cause harm to people who see Dallas, so I'll be short. The last time I saw her she asked me if I can give her a ride home, so I accepted. On the way back she was off like I never see her like this before, she told me that her "ex" possibly the pimp, was harassing her and one time he broke the window of the hotel room she was staying at so they kicked her out. I know some members here mentioned that she had some issues with her and I can see if that's what they encountered. I would never want my session to be interrupted by a brake in and possibly facing uncle LEO on the way out. She also said something about having a court for Larceny which is in my book is a no bueno. So I'll hold off on seeing her. Hope I was fair for her and for the members who are trying to see her or saw her before, if you're trying to see her just be careful and stay safe.

    Also she is a friend of boomerang which explains the bad reviews or interactions.

    It's really hard to come across reliable providers these days.

  15. #21854

    Plain Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by JTeller123  [View Original Post]
    So is this plain Jane legit? Are you see a lot of conflicting post and information, there's a lot of scam talk and then this one here where apparently she's got an amazing ass which I am interested in.
    I haven't seen Plain Jane or even reached out yet. That ass looks great but I'm not willing to pay a deposit. If she's real and not a scammer, I would definitely like to meet her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape