Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 26662
-
07-24-24 20:10 #21862Senior Member

Posts: 139Duo
-
07-24-24 19:03 #21861Senior Member

Posts: 144Jasmine
I can vouch and say she is a fun time but YMMV, she is very vocal whether its for show or real. Very friendly and makes you feel relaxed.
Originally Posted by Numanera
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 16:36 #21860Senior Member

Posts: 54Dallas
I have not had the same experience with her. Decent response time, friendly, and a savage in the sack.
-
07-24-24 15:18 #21859Senior Member

Posts: 444Ariana
Smokin body? I liked Ariana when I saw her but she was at least 75 pounds overweight. That was about 2 years ago so maybe things have changed.
Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 13:57 #21858Senior Member

Posts: 493Kitty
Kitty has a bad hip limiting some positions; she'll try. She's selective on BBBJ, depending on dick size, circumcised.
She's had some recent personal issues outside of work, and is fairly new to the business; feeling her way.
For a mid-20's girl in Grand Rapids (rare), I found her very personable and will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/880816260688
-
07-24-24 11:51 #21857Banned Member

Posts: 216I knew you'd love her! She really is a doll.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 06:44 #21856Senior Member

Posts: 493Dallas
https://tryst.link/escort/dallas616
I haven't seen her. Messaged her both via Tryst and her personal # over the last month...crickets
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 01:49 #21855Senior Member

Posts: 413Dallas is a no go for me.
Good evening gents.
I think I have an obligation towards the members of this forum on anything I see will cause harm to people who see Dallas, so I'll be short. The last time I saw her she asked me if I can give her a ride home, so I accepted. On the way back she was off like I never see her like this before, she told me that her "ex" possibly the pimp, was harassing her and one time he broke the window of the hotel room she was staying at so they kicked her out. I know some members here mentioned that she had some issues with her and I can see if that's what they encountered. I would never want my session to be interrupted by a brake in and possibly facing uncle LEO on the way out. She also said something about having a court for Larceny which is in my book is a no bueno. So I'll hold off on seeing her. Hope I was fair for her and for the members who are trying to see her or saw her before, if you're trying to see her just be careful and stay safe.
Also she is a friend of boomerang which explains the bad reviews or interactions.
It's really hard to come across reliable providers these days.
-
07-24-24 01:25 #21854Senior Member

Posts: 157Plain Jane
I haven't seen Plain Jane or even reached out yet. That ass looks great but I'm not willing to pay a deposit. If she's real and not a scammer, I would definitely like to meet her.
Originally Posted by JTeller123
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 00:11 #21853Senior Member

Posts: 142What was the damage for Arianna.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 23:29 #21852Senior Member

Posts: 319Seduction
Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Clock watcher? Reliable? Looks like a nice little body.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/086397012907
-
07-23-24 21:27 #21851Senior Member

Posts: 92So wonder if this dude put a deposit down, I noticed in her post it says no deposit.
Originally Posted by MackDaddy96
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 21:22 #21850Senior Member

Posts: 92So is this plain Jane legit? Are you see a lot of conflicting post and information, there's a lot of scam talk and then this one here where apparently she's got an amazing ass which I am interested in.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 21:00 #21849Senior Member

Posts: 208Gfe
Overdue to post my review of pixie but IME not GFE. Pretty much "hi ok let's do the thing. " Maybe caught her on a bad day. Or maybe GFE isn't her thing.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 17:43 #21848Senior Member

Posts: 405I agree. Ariana is the best of the bunch. Saw her in Lansing a couple of times in the past. She is worth seeing. No drama and smokin body. Guys. Look her up. You won't be disappointed!
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





