Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32591

    Sally

    Yes, the communication must be with handler.

    Sally was posting in the same area i am located.

    I text asking about outcall to a hotel. Just a standard text.

    Got a quick response. -Who is this?- He must not be too smart and definitely bad for business. Either don't respond to me or just simply answer and ask for screening if need be.

    Guess you can call me John...haha



    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWork  [View Original Post]
    My experiences with Sally went ok, but all communication with her is through her handler, & everything is covered with her.

  2. #32590

    Any info

    Hello. I'll be going through your town early next week. Anyone have any information on Leana they'd like to share? PM is fine. She has a couple of reviews on the other site but look as if they aren't local to Richmond. I tried the search feature but came up empty. Thanks.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3312206

  3. #32589

    Doesn't sound like a sting

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/289682372604

    Contacted, got the rates, got there but she's not the girl in the ad at all.

    Heard shuffling around in the room but it was pitch black.

    Left, contacted her and she says that's she has a family emergency to attend to.

    As I am leaving the scene, friendly pigs start to swarm there. Be careful, this is the strange encounter I've had so far.
    You wouldn't have made it out the door if it was a sting and the police would have used someone better looking than this gal.

  4. #32588
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Dramatically overpriced for the service level and attitude.
    I have had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful young lady a few times. She is prettier in real life and awesome on all levels. She is smart, fun, sexy as hell also not a clock watcher. If 30 for OF is to high wait till she runs a sale.

  5. #32587

    Weird

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/289682372604

    Contacted, got the rates, got there but she's not the girl in the ad at all.

    Heard shuffling around in the room but it was pitch black.

    Left, contacted her and she says that's she has a family emergency to attend to.

    As I am leaving the scene, friendly pigs start to swarm there. Be careful, this is the strange encounter I've had so far.

  6. #32586

    New take on blackmail scam


  7. #32585

    Have seen reports she's legit but.

    Dramatically overpriced for the service level and attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen this girl? Is she legit? She has an OF, but I'm not paying no $30 to subscribe.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-14030749

  8. #32584

    Happens

    Yea, I took a half face and she took it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    I attempted to use the service. They demanded my photo ID, "personal photos" and work ID. I don't have a work I'd and I asked what does "personal photos" mean. The response was "you're wasting my time. Bye."

  9. #32583

    Jade or HollyShorts

    Have any of you guys seen this girl? Is she legit? She has an OF, but I'm not paying no $30 to subscribe.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-14030749

  10. #32582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Columbian Amazon

    Brothers, it’s been a minute since I posted but I’m still mongering….lol. I saw this one today for a lunch time quick off W Broad. Text, then video call for verification. Once done, setup is easy. Arrived and pleasantly surprised. Tall glass of water, nice set of man mades and ass was softer than expected considering the reviews. Undressed and jumped on the bed for a body slide tease to get me ready, CBJ needed more suction, but she made up for it with a great ride, but I wanted to see that ass from behind so changed positions and got the view I wanted. Was not disappointed at all. Bust in the bag and she cleaned me up. Very pleasant, but very limited english. A translator app will be your friend. I've had my fill of Columbians…..to much acting during the deed. I'm shopping local from now on. LOL YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/173437288

    Itis out!

  11. #32581
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    She actually stays in the city now near the border with chesterfield. Was pretty quiet and not near the riff raff on midlo.
    Ohh got ya. Yeah it's probably been 2 years. Used to see her regularly. She fucks back when your behind her which I liked. Been a while but she was a hottie then and well spoken. She actually grew up near me in a well off household before falling into dates.

  12. #32580
    Thanks. That was the one I was thinking of. Been a while since I've seen her so maybe she's put on a few pounds. When I met her, she was a spinner to me.

  13. #32579
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is down someone must've hit her up from here because she def took it down LOL.
    https://archive.vn/Y8qoV

  14. #32578
    Her ad is down someone must've hit her up from here because she def took it down LOL.

  15. #32577
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her several times over the past month. Never gotten a reply. The last time was this morning about 10:45 am. How were her skills?
    She said she's low volume. Nothing to complain about, didn't clock watch or rush. Went through a few positions and she seemed to enjoy herself too. View from doggie is great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape