Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32585
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Dramatically overpriced for the service level and attitude.
    I have had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful young lady a few times. She is prettier in real life and awesome on all levels. She is smart, fun, sexy as hell also not a clock watcher. If 30 for OF is to high wait till she runs a sale.

  2. #32584

    Weird

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/289682372604

    Contacted, got the rates, got there but she's not the girl in the ad at all.

    Heard shuffling around in the room but it was pitch black.

    Left, contacted her and she says that's she has a family emergency to attend to.

    As I am leaving the scene, friendly pigs start to swarm there. Be careful, this is the strange encounter I've had so far.

  3. #32583

    New take on blackmail scam


  4. #32582

    Have seen reports she's legit but.

    Dramatically overpriced for the service level and attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen this girl? Is she legit? She has an OF, but I'm not paying no $30 to subscribe.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-14030749

  5. #32581

    Happens

    Yea, I took a half face and she took it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    I attempted to use the service. They demanded my photo ID, "personal photos" and work ID. I don't have a work I'd and I asked what does "personal photos" mean. The response was "you're wasting my time. Bye."

  6. #32580

    Jade or HollyShorts

    Have any of you guys seen this girl? Is she legit? She has an OF, but I'm not paying no $30 to subscribe.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-14030749

  7. #32579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Columbian Amazon

    Brothers, it’s been a minute since I posted but I’m still mongering….lol. I saw this one today for a lunch time quick off W Broad. Text, then video call for verification. Once done, setup is easy. Arrived and pleasantly surprised. Tall glass of water, nice set of man mades and ass was softer than expected considering the reviews. Undressed and jumped on the bed for a body slide tease to get me ready, CBJ needed more suction, but she made up for it with a great ride, but I wanted to see that ass from behind so changed positions and got the view I wanted. Was not disappointed at all. Bust in the bag and she cleaned me up. Very pleasant, but very limited english. A translator app will be your friend. I've had my fill of Columbians…..to much acting during the deed. I'm shopping local from now on. LOL YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/173437288

    Itis out!

  8. #32578
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    She actually stays in the city now near the border with chesterfield. Was pretty quiet and not near the riff raff on midlo.
    Ohh got ya. Yeah it's probably been 2 years. Used to see her regularly. She fucks back when your behind her which I liked. Been a while but she was a hottie then and well spoken. She actually grew up near me in a well off household before falling into dates.

  9. #32577
    Thanks. That was the one I was thinking of. Been a while since I've seen her so maybe she's put on a few pounds. When I met her, she was a spinner to me.

  10. #32576
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is down someone must've hit her up from here because she def took it down LOL.
    https://archive.vn/Y8qoV

  11. #32575
    Her ad is down someone must've hit her up from here because she def took it down LOL.

  12. #32574
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her several times over the past month. Never gotten a reply. The last time was this morning about 10:45 am. How were her skills?
    She said she's low volume. Nothing to complain about, didn't clock watch or rush. Went through a few positions and she seemed to enjoy herself too. View from doggie is great.

  13. #32573
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give Tiffany a shot after seeing her ads on stg. Took her a little while to respond, but once she did comms were good. I got there and she asked me to wait so she could walk her dog. She's in her 40's, pretty good looking body for her age, and no signs of the monkey. Freshly showered. I'm usually into spinners, but I'd repeat with pickings so slim.
    I've texted her several times over the past month. Never gotten a reply. The last time was this morning about 10:45 am. How were her skills?

  14. #32572

    Jenna?

    Hey mongers!

    Any information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/599083037984

    Thanks!

  15. #32571
    I attempted to use the service. They demanded my photo ID, "personal photos" and work ID. I don't have a work I'd and I asked what does "personal photos" mean. The response was "you're wasting my time. Bye."

    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionK  [View Original Post]
    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/

    This is their new website.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape