Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 727 1227 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22327

    Closed ad

    When you click on the ad that someone has posted, and it goes to the main page. It means the ad has been taken down. Just another reason to post the picture as well as the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbat18  [View Original Post]
    Link just takes you to front page doesn't take you to an actual lady!!

  2. #22326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Jenn. Blonde Snow Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Domer20  [View Original Post]
    This one says she's new to the area. Anyone tried to meet her yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/547736962804
    The second picture is all over the place. The number will lead to two separate ripoff reports. Apparently, 'she' asks for a deposit and then ghosts. I'd be cautious.

    BAM.

  3. #22325

    Nicki and "friend"

    Callescort. Org /937-646-3366.

    "Dear penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me." Nicki and her sister.

    Nicki is quick to answer texts. Quid pro quo, with pic of little soldier.

    Nicki is available anytime, but prefers day. Nicki's sister has a little tighter schedule, and is only available for duo, so duo time is more restricted, but not difficult.

    Nicki and sis are west of downtown Dayton. Place is tidy and comfortable. A little warm, but not unpleasant. Small, but plenty of room for encounter. No bathroom. Has outside cats, and a dog which she puts outside.

    No nosey neighbors.

    Both look younger than mid 40's. In person, better looking than pics. Both have attractive faces, bolt ons, no baby damage, soft skin, bald. Several piercings. Minimal fat. Very few tats.

    They are personable, conversation was easy and engaging, and not clock watchers. Both seemed to genuinely enjoy our time. Oral skills were great, kitties were both tight and wet. Covers at their discretion. Menu was open. They interacted with each other, without hesitation. Quite a turn on. Music and pole work available if desired, as well as outfits.

    $4 for the hour, and no rushing after the deed.

    Live out a legit penthouse forum letter. Real sisters, without typical headache of waiting for responses, and setting up time.

  4. #22324

    Genevieve

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    And the only woman who complained about me getting there "25 minutes after the originally scheduled time" was Genevieve last week, but she complained about Everything, including me breathing on her arm during LOL I was going to post about her, but she was leaving town permanently the next day, so there was no point. Plus she complained so much, I couldn't even get hard LOL even with 4 generic Viagra in me!
    I concur with Coach.

    I saw Genevieve a month or two ago. Good communication but that's where the "good" ended.

    I have never had a woman (provider or civi) complain as much as this one did. She clearly is only in it for the money and can not wait for you to leave from the moment you arrive.

    "Can't touch my pussy, can't do this position, won't do that, etc. Etc."

    Kept her glasses on during BJ (covered only) and actually complained about the way I was laying as it was interfering with her glasses! So romantic.

    Once she climbed on top of me, it was all I could do to muster up a nut and get the fuck out of there.

    Never again.

  5. #22323

    How to get women on time / Genevieve

    Coaching Tip of the Month over the years, I got as frustrated waiting for women as many of you have expressed. Now, I haven't had to wait for a woman in a year and a half, since I started using these techniques I'm going to explain. They have worked phenomenally.

    If she and I are going to meet somewhere, I always ask her what part of town she's "in or near so I can pick a place close to her" (many are nervous about telling you what part of town they live in). I always pick a place as close to her as possible. That way, I get away from where I live and work, I much prefer to be driving to close to her than Waiting for her to drive to meet me part way, and we meet close to her for these techniques to work.

    I Know I won't get there / to her place until, say 6 pm AT THE SOONEST (I'm actually always a little late). I tell her I will be there at 5:45 pm. I also tell her how far away I am from where we're meeting (say, 30 minutes), and tell her not to leave home until I text her I am on the way.

    So now she's getting ready earlier, to get there by 5:45 pm.

    I NEVER leave early enough to get there by 5:45 pm. Remember, I've been planning all along to not get there until 6 pm AT THE SOONEST.

    I'm actually always a little late, and -- if I'm not going to get there by 6 pm -- I text her around 5:15 pm that I am delayed. They always respond "No problem", that they are Also running behind LOL.

    I actually don't get out the door until 5:40 pm, and text her I am on the way and that I will punch it into Google Maps to obtain an ETA (she is now scrambling to finish getting ready). A few minutes later I text my "ETA", but I give her the time a few minutes Before my actual ETA (so if my actual ETA is 6:10 pm, I text that my ETA is 6:07 pm). So now she's hustling to get there by 6:07 pm. I later text that traffic was slow and that my updated ETA is 6:10 pm. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes for one, and they almost always arrive the same time I do.

    This also works when I'm going to her place / hotel. They usually won't give us their hotel room number / actual address until we're there. So now she's been getting ready for me to get there at 5:45 pm, and I text at 5:40 pm I'm on the way and am delayed. Again, she responds "No problem", that she's still getting ready. If she didn't give me her room number / actual address already, I start asking for it when I'm still 20 minutes away. They always respond asking if we're there yet. I lie and tell them I am 10 minutes closer than I actually am, and then when I'm 10 minutes away I text them "I'm here. " They always spend 2 10 minutes to send me their room number / actual address. If they actually send it in 2 minutes and I don't show up at their door within 4 5 minutes, they text again asking where I am. I just make up an excuse, that I had to stop in the bathroom, was trying to find her room etc.

    These techniques have worked phenomenally, I haven't had to wait for a woman since I started using them.

    And the only woman who complained about me getting there "25 minutes after the originally scheduled time" was Genevieve last week, but she complained about Everything, including me breathing on her arm during LOL I was going to post about her, but she was leaving town permanently the next day, so there was no point. Plus she complained so much, I couldn't even get hard LOL even with 4 generic Viagra in me!

  6. #22322

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Did we ever confirm if this chick was legit? I remember some talking about here but never saw if anyone actually saw her or what.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/173451859
    Link just takes you to front page doesn't take you to an actual lady!!

  7. #22321
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJones6969  [View Original Post]
    Hey, there new to this thread have had my eye on giving a couple a try and recommend legit ones in the Kettering area?

    Option one on my list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/978176144110

    Option two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/497157431223

    Any feed back would help me out thanks!
    Second one is Becca, south Dayton suburb. She's nice. She is really good at making you comfortable (she's a talker but not a clock watcher) and really personable!! She takes directions well and is a good time. Her incall is in a quiet area, I went at night so it wasn't too bad, I'm not sure how Day time visits are but seems like a good area. My last visit was a little head action and had her in miss before I blow in the bag with prone bone. She has a nice rack too. Although, she is not the kissing type. If you like that sort of thing. But regardless, she's my kind of gal and I'll repeat 100%

    Edit: spelling and grammar

  8. #22320

    Becca

    2nd is Becca, long time provider.

    Reliable, curvy, open minded, have repeated. Can be tough to connect with limited daytime incalls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbat18  [View Original Post]
    The first one is cait you can search the thread and read all you want about her. I haven't seen her for at least two years. She used to be an okay time but I am not sure about now. The second one I remember reading reports about her but can't think of her name right now and I want to say they are mixed reviews.

  9. #22319
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    No you are thinking of Ellleannarose. She's in a very long program.
    Oof. How long?

  10. #22318

    Any info?

    This one says she's new to the area. Anyone tried to meet her yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/547736962804

  11. #22317

    Did we ever?

    Did we ever confirm if this chick was legit? I remember some talking about here but never saw if anyone actually saw her or what.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/173451859

  12. #22316

    Same person

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    This one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/716927767461

    Anyone seen her?

    I don't think she's the same as Sassy and Classy Gemma here, who has been reviewd, but I could be wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/428023851679
    Literally has the same exact tattoo on the front of her hip LOL.

  13. #22315

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJones6969  [View Original Post]
    Hey, there new to this thread have had my eye on giving a couple a try and recommend legit ones in the Kettering area?

    Option one on my list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/978176144110

    Option two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/497157431223

    Any feed back would help me out thanks!
    The first one is cait you can search the thread and read all you want about her. I haven't seen her for at least two years. She used to be an okay time but I am not sure about now. The second one I remember reading reports about her but can't think of her name right now and I want to say they are mixed reviews.

  14. #22314

    My rookie mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    They both have the same tattoo just to the left of there navel and both ads use the same phone number.
    Thanks IlkPus2! I must be rusty to miss basics like that.

  15. #22313

    There the same person

    They both have the same tattoo just to the left of there navel and both ads use the same phone number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    This one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/716927767461

    Anyone seen her?

    I don't think she's the same as Sassy and Classy Gemma here, who has been reviewd, but I could be wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/428023851679

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape