Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 25717
-
07-22-24 22:47 #22312Senior Member

Posts: 235Gemma who loves older men
This one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/716927767461
Anyone seen her?
I don't think she's the same as Sassy and Classy Gemma here, who has been reviewd, but I could be wrong.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/428023851679
-
07-22-24 16:36 #22311Regular Member

Posts: 2Any help?
Has anyone seen. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto.../497157431223?
-
07-22-24 16:31 #22310Regular Member

Posts: 2Feed back anyone?
Hey, there new to this thread have had my eye on giving a couple a try and recommend legit ones in the Kettering area?
Option one on my list.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/978176144110
Option two.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/497157431223
Any feed back would help me out thanks!
-
07-22-24 14:10 #22309Senior Member

Posts: 77Blonde
Her name is Savanah.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 12:43 #22308Senior Member

Posts: 92Blonde
Can't remember the name but I saw her about 6 months ago. I had a fun time, looks better in person.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 12:13 #22307Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Ella Mae
No you are thinking of Ellleannarose. She's in a very long program.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 09:59 #22306Senior Member

Posts: 53Savannah / Bailey. Pretty mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 09:43 #22305Senior Member

Posts: 211Provide data
Actually providing reviews will have people more apt to answer questions for you. It's a give and take, you need to do some more giving.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 08:49 #22304Regular Member

Posts: 18Tatted Blonde
No name to search. Anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767
-
07-22-24 06:08 #22303Alt for Rufus Firefly

Posts: 53Cannot see her often
I have seen Victoria a couple times when I was working in Dayton. I wish she was closer to Dayton because I would love to visit her more often. Her rates are great for the services she provides. If you are looking for GFE then she is the girl.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 21:38 #22302Senior Member

Posts: 305Victoria's ad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/305544833833
Originally Posted by TheBishop
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 21:29 #22301Senior Member

Posts: 76Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 16:33 #22300Senior Member

Posts: 92Her DTWS skills are elite level.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 14:54 #22299Senior Member

Posts: 259Is that the same Ella Mae that did duos with Sommer?
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 10:27 #22298Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Ella
Unfortunately she still doesn't have an ad up yet.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





