Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 33235
-
07-23-24 20:39 #29830Senior Member

Posts: 1165Jackie
Vinnie is very much correct, her pictures are very filtered. She I almost mid 50's, without makeup. Etc she shows it.
Originally Posted by SimonPieMan
[View Original Post]
She does give a decent BBBJ.
I have never participated in bbareback, but she gave a price at one time. So I never mentioned or inquired about it.
-
07-23-24 19:10 #29829Senior Member

Posts: 324Not Very Helpful there Dick
Judas Priest! Here we go again. - Who is Hope? How about a little info, a picture, a link? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 15:08 #29828Senior Member

Posts: 621Head Game?
Okay, but how are her oral skills? Does she do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
SP.
-
07-23-24 14:52 #29827Senior Member

Posts: 1222Jackie
All of her pictures are heavily filtered. She used to have one on her ad that was not. She looked her age in that one - i.e. Older than her current pics.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 10:51 #29826Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope
I heard that Hope is coming to Covington Wednesday morning through Friday night. Message me if you'd like to know more.
-
07-22-24 23:23 #29825Senior Member

Posts: 1165Jackie
What exactly you like to know?
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
She is a fun lay, been playing with her for almost 2 years however as some. As stated she has been riden more than a bicycle.
-
07-22-24 21:54 #29824Banned Member

Posts: 294Bahahaha
I'm 1000% sure I matched with her on Facebook dating and no she wasn't advertising. She was looking for a real relationship. So I "think" she's real.
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
Take the plunge and let us know.
-
07-22-24 21:49 #29823Senior Member

Posts: 104Any experience with this one?
I will be in Cincy next week for some meetings and looking for some entertainment.
Anyone familiar with this one? https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74.
Thanks.
-
07-22-24 21:16 #29822Senior Member

Posts: 77My experience with Telegram has not been good. Its exactly as you described. Full of scammers and time wasters. Be careful if you go over there.
Originally Posted by AssMan48
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 19:09 #29821Senior Member

Posts: 523Jamie / Jaime / J-me
I met Jamie back in 2009. I hadn't really thought of her in a while, but crazy when you stop and think that was 15 years ago! It's a wonder the lifestyle, the streets, etc hadn't made her a statistic during that span like so many others.
Originally Posted by HerbieCrow
[View Original Post]
Pics in the ad look like she is healthier today than back then. She was always good to me so renewing the contract might be interesting.
-
07-22-24 14:55 #29820Regular Member

Posts: 6Telegram escorts
Has anyone had any success with providers from Telegram app?
I have been contacted by a few asking if I was interested. I know some are scams, want deposits, time wasters, etc.
I was just wondering if they are legit a d safe?
Thanks.
-
07-22-24 14:26 #29819Senior Member

Posts: 28What was on the menu for the base price?
Originally Posted by SwiggidySuave
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 14:24 #29818Alt for Rufus Firefly

Posts: 53Forgot the link for Jamie
Sorry everyone but I forgot to add the link for Jamie. I guess I had a premature submission. Here it is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/424880161410
Thank you SirLancelickalot for telling me.
-
07-22-24 13:16 #29817Banned Member

Posts: 5352[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
07-22-24 09:55 #29816Senior Member

Posts: 57Jamie
Do you have a link or screenshot?
Originally Posted by HerbieCrow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




