Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 27900
-
07-24-24 01:42 #24510Senior Member

Posts: 459LadyCharlee
Does ladyCharlee belongs in this thread?
-
07-24-24 00:19 #24509Senior Member

Posts: 67Confused
I might have her confused with someone else then. LOL.
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 22:47 #24508Senior Member

Posts: 54Kaylynn
Saw her gain this weekend. I think she might have one of the best head games on the board. She didn't spit. Wish she belonged here, but she'd block you if you ever bring up the topic LOL (she told me she's done that to a few dudes). Think I'm done for awhile. Remi last weekend and her Fri, I got my fix. Be easy boys.
-
07-23-24 22:44 #24507Senior Member

Posts: 54Has never ever belonged here. She doesn't even do BBBJ. Not even if you double her rate LOL.
Originally Posted by FRoom26
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 22:42 #24506Senior Member

Posts: 54Remi
Had an all-time session with Remi last Sunday. I was her last appt and I was prob there for almost 2 hrs but only charged me for the hr. Intense breeding fetish play that she was super into (she's not super into gagging but she was accommodating for the most part). Set up was surprisingly easy this time. That girl can take dick, Jesus. I'm on timeout for awhile. Good luck boys.
-
07-23-24 21:46 #24505Senior Member

Posts: 341Angeljuicyxo
I highly doubt she offers BBFS. She doesn't allow DATY and is CBJ.
Originally Posted by FRoom26
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 21:28 #24504Banned Member

Posts: 410Stop contributing to hoflation.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 21:00 #24503Senior Member

Posts: 216For bb greek?
Originally Posted by Colnago
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 20:11 #24502Senior Member

Posts: 502Wood putty or spackle
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/173429758
Texted this provider, BBFS was on the menu for 180 for a hhr.
Her pix were cute so I thought I'd give her a try, knowing that they never look as good as their online photos.
One comment mentioned that she has "nice skin". Weird comment I thought but ok.
I get the address, then she tells me that due to a visit from Aunt Flo, on BBBJ was available for 100 (negotiated).
Alright, I have a need that has to be taken care of, I'll check her out & maybe visit her again after her aunt leaves.
I pull in & see this beast walk by in this hideous red dress & go inside the apt building.
I text her asking if that was her, & yup, that was her.
I pulled right back out & went home, thanking the gods that I only wasted 10 min of my life.
I am sure that the technology of today can Not edit photos that much. She must have used some type of spackle or wood filler as well as a fuck ton of make up.
-
07-23-24 19:57 #24501Senior Member

Posts: 1098Thanks Mom.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
We are adults now. This is a BBFS tread.
-
07-23-24 18:19 #24500Senior Member

Posts: 67Angeljuicyxo
She is leaving town and was wondering if she still belongs here? If so I'll make the drive to go visit her. Thanks!
-
07-23-24 17:23 #24499Senior Member

Posts: 52Similar themed question. I had a chance to book but declined because real talk. I'm nervous of STD's. Obviously you have to weigh benefits and risks with anything. Has anyone had an issue, and what did you have to do about it? I saw a guy joking about needing a shot in the ass. Forgive the dumb question.
Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 17:13 #24498Senior Member

Posts: 114Insatiable Anna
Does she have pics posted anywhere. The pics on tna are small and edited.
-
07-23-24 16:36 #24497Senior Member

Posts: 46AR AnnikaReign AKA Nicole Parker
So, given there are multiple names with this girl, anyone have first hand experience with her?
Originally Posted by Coolboarder78
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 15:42 #24496Senior Member

Posts: 35Anna is worth the price of admission
If you sit back and expect her to wow you, you will be disappointed. She's basically a sub, who craves cum, and has a non-existent list of limits. Just take the lead, tell her what to do, and you'll have a great time. Your efforts are reciprocated: hard, soft, fast, slow, loud, or quiet. She'll give and take whatever you desire, in any position you name. If you have boxes that you want to check off, she's definitely the one to do them with. I'm sure you've read all the reviews, but you can basically do whatever you want, and you don't need to be shy about it.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
Go pound her guts, then (without asking) switch to her ass and do the same. After you've got both holes opened up, flip-flop your dick back-and-forth between them, and pound away until you fill one of them up. Then, while she's dripping baby batter and you're covered with juices from both holes, fuck her face till your squeaky clean. Spend a couple minutes chit chatting, then get started on round 2. If you have another girl who you can do this with, please send me her info. If this doesn't seem like it's worth the price of admission, then I'll gladly take your appointment.










Reply With Quote





