Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 1232 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Bt1411;6953582[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/tacoma/172562915[/URL]

    Anyone seen her?
    Scam, she has two posts, Auston and Tacoma, expect a deposit request.

  2. #24434

  3. #24433
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that info. Given the dates of "their" advertisements, it looks like either she or her handler are using both identities to drum up some business. I'll definitely look elsewhere for fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...eflex.2845752/

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...cials.2824724/
    Sharing is Caring my friend! She used to also go by Nicole Parker (or Nikole Parker, something like that). I knew there was at least one more name.

  4. #24432

    Annika Reign = Petra Diamanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    She's not new:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...amanta.242649/#recent-content.

    She's had several other screen names as well. Blonde Russian girl with a Hammer & Sickle tattoo.
    Thanks for that info. Given the dates of "their" advertisements, it looks like either she or her handler are using both identities to drum up some business. I'll definitely look elsewhere for fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...eflex.2845752/

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...cials.2824724/

  5. #24431
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I found a Twitter account for her that has a bunch of goofy posts (with no interaction from any of her 13.8K followers) from November 2012 to March 2017 and one photo post from approximately two hours ago. No links for any porn sites, O-fans, ManyVids, etc. Perhaps her "porn experience" is that her boyfriend watches porn.
    She's not new:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...amanta.242649/#recent-content.

    She's had several other screen names as well. Blonde Russian girl with a Hammer & Sickle tattoo.

  6. #24430

    Annika Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    That link now gets an error. But the About section of her profile lists BBFS+200.

    Latest ad says she's in Bellevue tomorrow.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...areign.635589/#about.
    I found a Twitter account for her that has a bunch of goofy posts (with no interaction from any of her 13.8K followers) from November 2012 to March 2017 and one photo post from approximately two hours ago. No links for any porn sites, O-fans, ManyVids, etc. Perhaps her "porn experience" is that her boyfriend watches porn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-07-03 222409.jpg‎  

  7. #24429

    Ar

    Someone here said she's done porn before. Who got a link? 👀128064; LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    That link now gets an error. But the About section of her profile lists BBFS+200.

    Latest ad says she's in Bellevue tomorrow.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...areign.635589/#about.

  8. #24428
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2842635/

    Tight body, face is nothing special and apartment is kind of dingey. Real rough facefucking (she threw up in her mouth a few times), rough choke out followed by a proper face slapping and very rough spanking. Started with her on top, squirted, bent her over and put it in her butt and she squirted again. After butt, fucked her face again with her head off the bed, force fed her my balls and ass (think about using her tongue as a wet wipe LOL). Laid her on her back with her feet behind her head, choked her out, more smacks to her face, she squirted, I busted in her. Pulled me cock out, laid down, she let my cum drip on my cock, sucked me til I was hard again and another nut. I have never felt so happy beating a woman during sex.
    Solid intel. Pics are hard to tell, and maybe I'm just influenced by the activities you listed, but she's kind of reminding me of a younger Naesteya.

  9. #24427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Baileybaby1

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2842635/

    Tight body, face is nothing special and apartment is kind of dingey. Real rough facefucking (she threw up in her mouth a few times), rough choke out followed by a proper face slapping and very rough spanking. Started with her on top, squirted, bent her over and put it in her butt and she squirted again. After butt, fucked her face again with her head off the bed, force fed her my balls and ass (think about using her tongue as a wet wipe LOL). Laid her on her back with her feet behind her head, choked her out, more smacks to her face, she squirted, I busted in her. Pulled me cock out, laid down, she let my cum drip on my cock, sucked me til I was hard again and another nut. I have never felt so happy beating a woman during sex.

  10. #24426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    AsianMilf is retiring. She is doing duos with Madam Kitty.

    It is very sad to see a nice BBFS provider retire.

    She was very fun. Sadly I can't participate today.
    That is too bad. She was a fun one to creampie.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing them tonight. Hopefully you sick fucks will have worked them over pretty good. I want to lick their dripping gaping snatches before I fuck them with my tiny dick.
    You go cowboy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
    I am sure ole DF would clean that up. As well.

  11. #24425
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing them tonight. Hopefully you sick fucks will have worked them over pretty good. I want to lick their dripping gaping snatches before I fuck them with my tiny dick.
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

  12. #24424
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    AsianMilf is retiring. She is doing duos with Madam Kitty.

    It is very sad to see a nice BBFS provider retire.

    She was very fun. Sadly I can't participate today.
    I am seeing them tonight. Hopefully you sick fucks will have worked them over pretty good. I want to lick their dripping gaping snatches before I fuck them with my tiny dick.

  13. #24423

    For anyone interested

    For anyone interested, haven't see her, but agreed via text, BBFS cip bb greek, 150 hh 250 hr.

    Photos are yo far off for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...-/999868254115
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails burner-2024-07-02-123715.jpg‎  

  14. #24422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolute  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? How big is she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/841622651855
    Better pictures here.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...eeds_i20044297

  15. #24421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    AsianMilf is retiring

    AsianMilf is retiring. She is doing duos with Madam Kitty.

    It is very sad to see a nice BBFS provider retire.

    She was very fun. Sadly I can't participate today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape