Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 4115
-
07-23-24 13:47 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 89Wish I could
Wish I could, I do have Julie in Broward. Does she do BBFS?
Originally Posted by PumpAndDump
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 13:46 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 89Is that the one on broadway?
Is that the mcd on broadway?
Originally Posted by BJsGalore
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 16:55 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 791Tricia
Lives in the trailer park on Lawrence just south of Gateway across from the Chevron station, She has a boyfriend, but he's dumber than a box of rocks and has been allowing me to get whatever I want from his old lady for years and years. . 5 for FS. Digits are available for trade, Especially if somebody can hook me up with this Cricket.
-
07-10-24 14:09 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 28You are correct
That is Cricket.
Originally Posted by FriskyFrankie
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 22:10 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 185Can I assume this is whom we are speaking of?
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 22:15 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 345Cricket
Cricket is an angel a beautiful perfect angel.
Originally Posted by BJsGalore
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 15:35 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 493Kelsey
I picked up with Kelsey H. Last week. She didn't want to do anything without getting paid first. She's kinda cute with nice thick legs and ass. 20 or 30 for head and 40 or 50 for FS. She nodded off after our fun and when I dropped her off, I'm sure she went straight to get her drugs. She's in the blotter from last November.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
TonyTC.
-
07-05-24 14:32 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 28Cricket by McDonalds
Saw Cricket by McD in Riviera yesterday. She was looking pretty good given her years of service. Was hanging around with a black tranny. Stay safe.
-
07-05-24 14:18 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Chelsea or Kelsey
Seen her around a couple of times, reluctant to talk at first then she gets in the car, we chat and she's acting like she doesn't know what's going on, tells me to wait gets out the car, then comes back to the car, she quoted 100 Mario Coins for full 60 for BJ, I countered with 20 she agreed, we go to a spot she hit her candy pipe and then is acting sketchy, wanted to get paid up front but I can tell she might try to dip with the Coins, so I said ill pay after, eventually she was just acting weird and left the car.
She looks good anybody been with her?
-
07-04-24 10:22 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 67Be careful out there guys. Sting yesterday in WPB
It looks like they picked up a few guys and girls yesterday (7/3/24). Be careful! Ask the right questions. Search forum. There is plenty of good advice. Be safe.
p.s.- in fact, it's not just WPB. It's all over so just be careful!
-
06-23-24 19:13 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 90Need info.
I'm currently working in who. What are the cursing street to find potential supplier?
-
06-10-24 09:27 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 119Jessica and / or Samantha
Greetings! Where can one find these ladies? Can PM also!
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 13:25 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 493Samantha
Here are a few pics from her many FB accounts and just one of my original photos.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 00:44 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Jessica & WSW Pawg Samantha
Met WSW Jessica, never seen her before, she had small jean shorts and a blue top, pretty face but had a big stomach, wanted $30 so I just drop her back off, anybody knows who she is?
Also I see WSW Pawg Samantha with the phat ass all the time, she's so tempting, but she always wants 40 coins, and almost always has an attitude, that phat ass is soo nice tho, she's got to be a Broadway staple by now, anybody got any news on her or pictures.
-
06-05-24 21:17 #3921Banned Member

Posts: 925Just get the test kits like I do from Walgreens. I test them all the time.
Originally Posted by Moltisanti01
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





