Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 13291
-
07-22-24 14:57 #11521Senior Member

Posts: 318Jessie / Candy
Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her once, like 2 1/2 years ago for a BBBJ and she sucked my soul out LOL we talked about seeing each other again for FS but then she disappeared. I didn't see any ads and I messaged a few times but got no reply. Then Wednesday she posts this ad. I messaged her that day and once over the weekend but no reply and no new posts I've seen.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/173170360
-
07-22-24 11:03 #11520Senior Member

Posts: 357Alexis Lee
Has anyone seen Alexis Lee? This is not "Alexis is the bestest".
https://tryst.link/escort/goldcoastbeauty
-
07-22-24 08:18 #11519Senior Member

Posts: 153Notes from the Past Few Weeks
Marie (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/407018338880) - nice, cute, fit, pictures accurate, good performance, rate is higher than I'd prefer.
Jezebelle (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...6/929051872201) - friendly, kind of thin but not firm, cute, good performance, posts rates that are too high but open to negotiations.
Destiny or Destinee (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/705331358319) - to my surprise I finally did meet her, cute, very thin and small, friendly, decent performance but close to business like, male lurkers around but didn't interfere, lower rates than the 2 above so I'll probably repeat, setting up meeting isn't easy so don't even bother if you get frustrated easily.
-
07-22-24 01:23 #11518Senior Member

Posts: 39Not Far
She is moving to downtown G'vl within the next couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 21:29 #11517Senior Member

Posts: 533Marie
Where is she moving to and when?
Originally Posted by Casper1949
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 17:17 #11516Senior Member

Posts: 39Marie -- Great Provider!
You will be hard pressed to find a more friendly and accommodating courtesan than Marie. Very easy to communicate. . . Great incall but moving soon. Pics are accurate. Personality is great! A great GFE time tailored for the client. Definitely Repeat!! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/046814623844.
-
07-21-24 09:27 #11515Senior Member

Posts: 504Good to go?
Yea but what about? 💦100 extra 😋BBJ 💦 50 extra 😋GFE💦 50 extra 💦FETISH💦 50 extra, seems a lot more $$ out the door if you want some good play?
Originally Posted by OwnDemographic
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 20:31 #11514Senior Member

Posts: 318I asked about the 1st one a while back, I haven't seen her yet but the replies said she was a good time but a little heavier.
Originally Posted by TSalt2000
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 16:32 #11513I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 125Good to go
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...2/592130895866 Lots of fun. No drama or demons.
-
07-17-24 17:35 #11512Senior Member

Posts: 512For what it's worth
For what it's worth she has ads posted on another site that's frequently mentioned here on our board. I read a couple of opinions regarding her under the comment section from the other site and one said she's missing teeth. I have not had the pleasure of visiting with her but I have seen her in person about two months ago out at a retail store in Greenville and she looks like her pictures.
Originally Posted by Casper1949
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 14:07 #11511Senior Member

Posts: 39100% Scam
Just to get the deposit:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/828537076842
-
07-17-24 13:07 #11510Senior Member

Posts: 39Any Intel On Lilqueenbaby
Any experience with https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/643267738116
Thanks for any info.
-
07-17-24 12:44 #11509Senior Member

Posts: 155She had another she took down already too.
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 11:47 #11508Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info?
Anyone know anything on these two?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/131150129541
-
07-17-24 09:51 #11507Senior Member

Posts: 682 girls
Have a friend to go see one. Lives in camper. Kinda shady friend. Does BBFS he said, but I would be wary of that. Not recommended! A head case. Will be a problem for you.
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
Any other reports, idk.










Reply With Quote



