Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 887 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11525

    Destiny??


  2. #11524
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnDemographic  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one recently and she is a nice girl. Just needs dental work. Don't let the prices scare you off.

  3. #11523

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    Marie (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/407018338880) - nice, cute, fit, pictures accurate, good performance, rate is higher than I'd prefer.

    Jezebelle (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...6/929051872201) - friendly, kind of thin but not firm, cute, good performance, posts rates that are too high but open to negotiations.

    Destiny or Destinee (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/705331358319) - to my surprise I finally did meet her, cute, very thin and small, friendly, decent performance but close to business like, male lurkers around but didn't interfere, lower rates than the 2 above so I'll probably repeat, setting up meeting isn't easy so don't even bother if you get frustrated easily.
    Does Marie have a new number? The number on her website doesn't seem to work.

  4. #11522

    Careful

    I don't know if Zoe is "real and rare" and "soft and sensual" or "petite and classy" as her ad claims -- she ghosted me on two successive days (one time within 10 minutes of scheduled meet up). . . Maybe she is and, maybe, she's not. She is running this Tryst ad in Anderson some days and Greenville some days. Also runs a Tryst ad under the name Reign for a 4 massage -- also changes between Greenville and Anderson. Hope that you have better luck if you try her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey-b

  5. #11521

    Jessie / Candy

    Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her once, like 2 1/2 years ago for a BBBJ and she sucked my soul out LOL we talked about seeing each other again for FS but then she disappeared. I didn't see any ads and I messaged a few times but got no reply. Then Wednesday she posts this ad. I messaged her that day and once over the weekend but no reply and no new posts I've seen.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/173170360

  6. #11520

    Alexis Lee

    Has anyone seen Alexis Lee? This is not "Alexis is the bestest".

    https://tryst.link/escort/goldcoastbeauty

  7. #11519

    Notes from the Past Few Weeks

    Marie (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/407018338880) - nice, cute, fit, pictures accurate, good performance, rate is higher than I'd prefer.

    Jezebelle (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...6/929051872201) - friendly, kind of thin but not firm, cute, good performance, posts rates that are too high but open to negotiations.

    Destiny or Destinee (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/705331358319) - to my surprise I finally did meet her, cute, very thin and small, friendly, decent performance but close to business like, male lurkers around but didn't interfere, lower rates than the 2 above so I'll probably repeat, setting up meeting isn't easy so don't even bother if you get frustrated easily.

  8. #11518

    Not Far

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Where is she moving to and when?
    She is moving to downtown G'vl within the next couple of weeks.

  9. #11517

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper1949  [View Original Post]
    You will be hard pressed to find a more friendly and accommodating courtesan than Marie. Very easy to communicate. . . Great incall but moving soon. Pics are accurate. Personality is great! A great GFE time tailored for the client. Definitely Repeat!! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/046814623844.
    Where is she moving to and when?

  10. #11516

    Marie -- Great Provider!

    You will be hard pressed to find a more friendly and accommodating courtesan than Marie. Very easy to communicate. . . Great incall but moving soon. Pics are accurate. Personality is great! A great GFE time tailored for the client. Definitely Repeat!! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/046814623844.

  11. #11515

    Good to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by OwnDemographic  [View Original Post]
    Yea but what about? 💦100 extra 😋BBJ 💦 50 extra 😋GFE💦 50 extra 💦FETISH💦 50 extra, seems a lot more $$ out the door if you want some good play?

  12. #11514
    Quote Originally Posted by TSalt2000  [View Original Post]
    I asked about the 1st one a while back, I haven't seen her yet but the replies said she was a good time but a little heavier.

  13. #11513
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    Good to go


  14. #11512

    For what it's worth

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper1949  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/643267738116

    Thanks for any info.
    For what it's worth she has ads posted on another site that's frequently mentioned here on our board. I read a couple of opinions regarding her under the comment section from the other site and one said she's missing teeth. I have not had the pleasure of visiting with her but I have seen her in person about two months ago out at a retail store in Greenville and she looks like her pictures.

  15. #11511

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape