Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 37331
-
07-22-24 18:47 #32561Senior Member

Posts: 491What site do you use? I tried all the Google searches and couldn't find her mug anywhere.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 16:35 #32560Senior Member

Posts: 264Asian GFE
I'm not sure which website they're using these days (https://asiangfeclub.com/), but I've yet to visit this place I'll call a Japanese ACS mainly because the girls a bit too young for me. That is, they're all in their 20's and I'd honestly prefer to see some offerings about the mothers (or even grandmothers) ages. I did, however, spend a little time observing RVA's lovelies in Carytown over the weekend and have to mention what could well have been two of the GFE ladies strolling / visiting the shops. Exceptionally young, thin Japenese females both dressed in thin / sheer goodgirl skirts they really stood out.
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 16:20 #32559Regular Member

Posts: 22Sophia Fire
I had a dream of her pre-covid. The lady I dreamt about used the same name but I don't remember D cups. Hard to tell if she's the same girl from the pics, but probably is. The Sophia Fire I remember was attractive, friendly, nice body, no sign of bad habits. Incall was a clean private apartment. In the dream, I enjoyed a fbsm with a finishing touch. Definitely no additional services on the first dream, but I think if you're a regular the menu might open up a bit. Donation is high but worth it in my view. Would dream again.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 14:26 #32558Senior Member

Posts: 336Carrie The Gilf
Anybody know when she'll be back in town?
-
07-22-24 13:41 #32557Regular Member

Posts: 13Great performance
https://www.moongirlsshow.com/
Went to hang out with cona.
Reached out responded with verification. I usually don't to verification but I send her half my face.
Met the the spot 30 min. Showered me lathered me, took care of me. To the bed. Sloppy BJ then all the positions possible and pop. She is Japanese 23 maybe 22. Firm body all the way around. Felt like she might not have had enough but had fun played and talked for a min. Left.
Prob return for a different girl in a month they change every month.
-
07-22-24 07:42 #32556Senior Member

Posts: 319Pixie
Yes that's Pixie at the henrico. Hopefully she will get the help she needs. I used to see her regular before I had the issue. I'm no lawyer but looking at the charges she will probably be gone for awhile.
-
07-22-24 01:34 #32555Senior Member

Posts: 577Sophia Fire
What's the word with this one? Is it just a plain massage or does she offer more?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407509224938
-
07-21-24 22:33 #32554Senior Member

Posts: 316Pixie
Did pixie get popped in a sting? Check the henrico county mugs for today (Sunday) theres also a man that got busted Saturday for communicating sex acts with an underage girl. Pretty sure henrico has been running stings all weekend. Do these girls get medical treatment in jail? Cause I'm pretty sure she needs some medical treatment and medicine.
-
07-21-24 12:40 #32553Senior Member

Posts: 316Kate
I have her down in my contact list as Kate. I saw her before she stopped advertising. I remember she was ok. I don't remember anything that reached the level of sword swallower but the BBBJ was good. She definitely wasn't skinny and I saw her in a lived in hotel room on Broad. I would see again.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 13:14 #32552Senior Member

Posts: 73Asian GFE
They had any issues lately? I have had nothing but success with them however, last time I was there they had unmarked cars down the street across in the parking spots. One on marked that actually looks like it was replaced by another one and moved as soon as the other one came on, and that one took his spot. Freaked me out and was wondering if anybody has any info or if I missed any bust.
-
07-19-24 14:13 #32551Senior Member

Posts: 484Nikki
Nikki is behind on her rent (it's a house not a notel) and could use some help. Giver her a call if you'd like to help someone in need. She's open minded and has always been accommodating to my desires.
Jack.
-
07-19-24 06:42 #32550Senior Member

Posts: 37CL ad
I tried responding to the email on the dropdown this morning and got back an "Address not found" from gmail. Did anyone else try earlier and maybe get digits or try a visit?
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 22:02 #32549Senior Member

Posts: 425I think her name is Kat or something like that. And ironically when I first met her she was taking care of a small kitten. From what I remember the dream was fine, nothing spectacular, older woman, smokes in room.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 21:35 #32548Senior Member

Posts: 767Gfe
Dang these guys are straight up advertising BBCiP LOL. Not recommended if you don't want to catch a lifelong bedbug.
Originally Posted by CarlJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 16:31 #32547Regular Member

Posts: 22Good to know, thank you. I might get hold of her anyway, but if her greenback is unreasonable, then I'm out.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




