Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 37320
-
07-22-24 23:11 #32565Senior Member

Posts: 239Karla
Tried researching the forums in VA, but was unable to find anything on this one. May TOFTT and find out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/173390959
Anyone see her post before?
-
07-22-24 22:41 #32564Senior Member

Posts: 49Tiffany
Decided to give Tiffany a shot after seeing her ads on stg. Took her a little while to respond, but once she did comms were good. I got there and she asked me to wait so she could walk her dog. She's in her 40's, pretty good looking body for her age, and no signs of the monkey. Freshly showered. I'm usually into spinners, but I'd repeat with pickings so slim.
-
07-22-24 20:16 #32563Senior Member

Posts: 491Thanks! I thought the OP said the date was Sunday so I was looking at the wrong day.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
I wonder how some of these charges work. If there was a legit sting, you would think you would see a bunch of arrests and a news article. Feels more like they located her for the failure to appear and tagged on any charge they could think of. Unless maybe a poor monger was in the wrong place at the wrong time and they caught them in the act. Even then hard to prove it was prostitution. I'm guessing the Bawdy place charge has a wide net and probably doesn't stick very often.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
07-22-24 18:51 #32562Senior Member

Posts: 318Pixie
Type in henrico inmate search and her last name begins with 0.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 18:47 #32561Senior Member

Posts: 491What site do you use? I tried all the Google searches and couldn't find her mug anywhere.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 16:35 #32560Senior Member

Posts: 264Asian GFE
I'm not sure which website they're using these days (https://asiangfeclub.com/), but I've yet to visit this place I'll call a Japanese ACS mainly because the girls a bit too young for me. That is, they're all in their 20's and I'd honestly prefer to see some offerings about the mothers (or even grandmothers) ages. I did, however, spend a little time observing RVA's lovelies in Carytown over the weekend and have to mention what could well have been two of the GFE ladies strolling / visiting the shops. Exceptionally young, thin Japenese females both dressed in thin / sheer goodgirl skirts they really stood out.
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 16:20 #32559Regular Member

Posts: 22Sophia Fire
I had a dream of her pre-covid. The lady I dreamt about used the same name but I don't remember D cups. Hard to tell if she's the same girl from the pics, but probably is. The Sophia Fire I remember was attractive, friendly, nice body, no sign of bad habits. Incall was a clean private apartment. In the dream, I enjoyed a fbsm with a finishing touch. Definitely no additional services on the first dream, but I think if you're a regular the menu might open up a bit. Donation is high but worth it in my view. Would dream again.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 14:26 #32558Senior Member

Posts: 336Carrie The Gilf
Anybody know when she'll be back in town?
-
07-22-24 13:41 #32557Regular Member

Posts: 13Great performance
https://www.moongirlsshow.com/
Went to hang out with cona.
Reached out responded with verification. I usually don't to verification but I send her half my face.
Met the the spot 30 min. Showered me lathered me, took care of me. To the bed. Sloppy BJ then all the positions possible and pop. She is Japanese 23 maybe 22. Firm body all the way around. Felt like she might not have had enough but had fun played and talked for a min. Left.
Prob return for a different girl in a month they change every month.
-
07-22-24 07:42 #32556Senior Member

Posts: 318Pixie
Yes that's Pixie at the henrico. Hopefully she will get the help she needs. I used to see her regular before I had the issue. I'm no lawyer but looking at the charges she will probably be gone for awhile.
-
07-22-24 01:34 #32555Senior Member

Posts: 577Sophia Fire
What's the word with this one? Is it just a plain massage or does she offer more?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407509224938
-
07-21-24 22:33 #32554Senior Member

Posts: 316Pixie
Did pixie get popped in a sting? Check the henrico county mugs for today (Sunday) theres also a man that got busted Saturday for communicating sex acts with an underage girl. Pretty sure henrico has been running stings all weekend. Do these girls get medical treatment in jail? Cause I'm pretty sure she needs some medical treatment and medicine.
-
07-21-24 12:40 #32553Senior Member

Posts: 316Kate
I have her down in my contact list as Kate. I saw her before she stopped advertising. I remember she was ok. I don't remember anything that reached the level of sword swallower but the BBBJ was good. She definitely wasn't skinny and I saw her in a lived in hotel room on Broad. I would see again.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 13:14 #32552Senior Member

Posts: 73Asian GFE
They had any issues lately? I have had nothing but success with them however, last time I was there they had unmarked cars down the street across in the parking spots. One on marked that actually looks like it was replaced by another one and moved as soon as the other one came on, and that one took his spot. Freaked me out and was wondering if anybody has any info or if I missed any bust.
-
07-19-24 14:13 #32551Senior Member

Posts: 484Nikki
Nikki is behind on her rent (it's a house not a notel) and could use some help. Giver her a call if you'd like to help someone in need. She's open minded and has always been accommodating to my desires.
Jack.











Reply With Quote



