Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1734
-
07-22-24 17:09 #804Senior Member

Posts: 66Theres a sex worker reddit where they girls talk all sorts of shit about people on here.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 22:43 #803Senior Member

Posts: 1876Bella on seek
GPS and account is not verified, she's a real person but might be catfish. The photos are from IG account (based out of Australia).
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
I ask for verification before any M&G especially the price she's asking. I'm guessing at least 1 k+.
-
07-21-24 22:23 #802Senior Member

Posts: 43Image search is showing an insta account under "Sheridan". Thinking it's a scam but maybe not. I can't tell.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 18:43 #801Senior Member

Posts: 122Belle GPS
Reached out to Belle. She seems hot from the pictures. Honestly might thought she we a bot due to her photos and new account. However, after our interaction I think she's probably real. I say that b / c when we were talking about ppm I offered 500 and she wouldn't even entertain the offer or try to negotiate and just blew me off.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-289fb6193ce9
-
07-21-24 14:41 #800Senior Member

Posts: 50Image search
Once you're on a Seeking profile, go to any image you want to search and click on it. The image should pop up in a new window. Right click on the image and a box will appear with different options. One of the options will say search image with Google. Click on that option and it will do the image search in another pop up. If there's a match, it will find it. If you're having trouble with the pop ups, check your settings and make sure your pop up blocker is off. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 12:42 #799Senior Member

Posts: 43Petite report
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-7414afdd4e92
Met up with her at her place in Tempe. She's very petite and got right down to business. Her body is tight and she has a beautiful small ass. Once naked, she has several large scars. She mentioned a rod by her spine and she couldn't really do doggy because of it. Her personality was rather bland and she's trimmed but not shaved. 500 ppm BBFS.
-
07-20-24 18:44 #798Senior Member

Posts: 183How did you find out?
This is good info to have.
I can't do an image search from seeking images. How did you search?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 13:58 #797Senior Member

Posts: 140And neither have you. If you're on social media then you're going to have a lot of mutual friends. I don't know 90% of the several thousand people I'm friends with on social media. That's nature of social media so no value is being added by posting all these people that have mutual friends.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 00:24 #796Senior Member

Posts: 354Some "regular member" with just 24 posts and no reports just stirred up some red sauce.
Originally Posted by MikeAugustus
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 20:09 #795Senior Member

Posts: 140[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-18-24 15:27 #794Senior Member

Posts: 32Not trying to stir things up, but we live in a pretty primo town for Seeking, if you pull up any young woman who is even remotely tied to the ASU or nightclub scene in Scottsdale with a reasonable number of social media friends, you're definitely going to find a handful of their social media connections who are or have been on SA. Doesn't mean they know each other well, talk about sugaring or even know each other are sugaring. The chicks out here add 2 or 3 social media connects every night they go out, I wouldn't say compiling a list of social media connections in the local SB scene is particularly useful or means they even talk about sugaring.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 14:43 #793Senior Member

Posts: 354Updated friends
All friends or mutual friends on various social media platforms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-e7cab6d1f95c
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-4c4a6e8ac4f7
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-da6e0e361791
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-604daa16d59c
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-9fb13d9645a2
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-2b379c824e85
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-9d07aded8416
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-48e3b9d5742c
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-af2895836410
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-7f20d1ddb169
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-f25136bd3f98
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-1bd33e06a1f5
-
07-17-24 03:20 #792Senior Member

Posts: 77They do
They do, just like escorts compare notes, so do SBs.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 22:42 #791Senior Member

Posts: 122It was funny
It's all good, I honestly laughed about it more than anything. I read a post about girls not trying to see people of the same ethnicity b / c we might have mutuals in the same community. Everyone knows someone who knows someone else sort of thing.
-
07-16-24 18:56 #790Senior Member

Posts: 1876W t f
Seriously like WTF? I assumed this was on seek, did she not look at your photo / profile?? Unless this was via text but still. I tend to exchange photos initially so there's no misunderstanding.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
She must had some bad Asian food in the past! Ugh.













Reply With Quote





