Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 116 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1739
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #794
    Not trying to stir things up, but we live in a pretty primo town for Seeking, if you pull up any young woman who is even remotely tied to the ASU or nightclub scene in Scottsdale with a reasonable number of social media friends, you're definitely going to find a handful of their social media connections who are or have been on SA. Doesn't mean they know each other well, talk about sugaring or even know each other are sugaring. The chicks out here add 2 or 3 social media connects every night they go out, I wouldn't say compiling a list of social media connections in the local SB scene is particularly useful or means they even talk about sugaring.

  2. #793

  3. #792

    They do

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't be surprised if all the SB s had a forum where they would talk about their expeirences about us.
    They do, just like escorts compare notes, so do SBs.

  4. #791

    It was funny

    It's all good, I honestly laughed about it more than anything. I read a post about girls not trying to see people of the same ethnicity b / c we might have mutuals in the same community. Everyone knows someone who knows someone else sort of thing.

  5. #790

    W t f

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Sensual Siren is a pretty cute girl with glasses looking for something casual. I messaged her and things were going well, then she asked if I was white. Told her I was asian and she blocked me LOL. It even says that on my profile. Hopefully this can help someone else.
    Seriously like WTF? I assumed this was on seek, did she not look at your photo / profile?? Unless this was via text but still. I tend to exchange photos initially so there's no misunderstanding.

    She must had some bad Asian food in the past! Ugh.

  6. #789

    Sensual Siren

    Sensual Siren is a pretty cute girl with glasses looking for something casual. I messaged her and things were going well, then she asked if I was white. Told her I was asian and she blocked me LOL. It even says that on my profile. Hopefully this can help someone else.

  7. #788

  8. #787

  9. #786

    Printable 'hack'

    If you like using find in page, here's a way to make that work with far less effort.

    Under thread tools, select the Show printable version option.

    In the url, change 'pp=15' to 100 to increase the number of posts on one page to 100.

    Voila.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the title of the new film. But seriously I've never got the search or advanced search to work correctly (Maybe Admin can help? One mistake and you have to wait 60 seconds. Just not worth the trouble IMO.

    Here's how I search. Go to each page, then do a Find in your browser, yes it's a pain but that works.

  10. #785

    Take note of this skipper and avoid the 3 hour tour

    She's a skipper, boys. Quoted $700 and while the magic of artificial intelligence do wonders for photography with filters, Snapchat does not. This chick gave me her snap, and I asked for a confirmation video and she got all shitty about the request in the video, and seriously looked like the fucking joker, but has somehow managed to live a worse life. She was ROUGH fellas. It was a double instant block to Snapchat and Seeking. Could you imagine getting shitty with a someone you just quoted for $700 of minimal time while looking like a horse faced hillbilly? The audacity. LOL.

    Mskitty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-ebde6f9dacdc

  11. #784

    Searching Impossible

    Quote Originally Posted by AmarousRogue  [View Original Post]
    Every time I try, it doesn't work and I don't want to ask about someone who's already been mentioned and annoy the group. Advanced search? It really pisses me off how complicated it is to search the f*cking thing I'm reading.

    Appreciate anyone's help.
    Yes that's the title of the new film. But seriously I've never got the search or advanced search to work correctly (Maybe Admin can help? One mistake and you have to wait 60 seconds. Just not worth the trouble IMO.

    Here's how I search. Go to each page, then do a Find in your browser, yes it's a pain but that works.

  12. #783
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJack44  [View Original Post]
    Who gave her 1. 5 k for her to ask for that much.
    Whoever he was, she should hold on to him like grim death! Anyways, it looks like she deleted her profile

  13. #782

    That's not the question to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    New member.

    Mid 30's.

    Inked arms.

    No face pics.

    Children (babysitter $$.

    She should be on Match, not SA.
    Who gave her 1. 5 k for her to ask for that much.

  14. #781

    SD Forum

    I wouldn't be surprised if all the SB s had a forum where they would talk about their expeirences about us.

  15. #780

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape