Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 116 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1734
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't be surprised if all the SB s had a forum where they would talk about their expeirences about us.
    Theres a sex worker reddit where they girls talk all sorts of shit about people on here.

  2. #803

    Bella on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Belle. She seems hot from the pictures. Honestly might thought she we a bot due to her photos and new account. However, after our interaction I think she's probably real. I say that b / c when we were talking about ppm I offered 500 and she wouldn't even entertain the offer or try to negotiate and just blew me off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-289fb6193ce9
    GPS and account is not verified, she's a real person but might be catfish. The photos are from IG account (based out of Australia).

    I ask for verification before any M&G especially the price she's asking. I'm guessing at least 1 k+.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bella1.jpg‎   bella2.jpg‎   bella3.jpg‎  

  3. #802
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Belle. She seems hot from the pictures. Honestly might thought she we a bot due to her photos and new account. However, after our interaction I think she's probably real. I say that b / c when we were talking about ppm I offered 500 and she wouldn't even entertain the offer or try to negotiate and just blew me off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-289fb6193ce9
    Image search is showing an insta account under "Sheridan". Thinking it's a scam but maybe not. I can't tell.

  4. #801

    Belle GPS

    Reached out to Belle. She seems hot from the pictures. Honestly might thought she we a bot due to her photos and new account. However, after our interaction I think she's probably real. I say that b / c when we were talking about ppm I offered 500 and she wouldn't even entertain the offer or try to negotiate and just blew me off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-289fb6193ce9

  5. #800

    Image search

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    This is good info to have.

    I can't do an image search from seeking images. How did you search?
    Once you're on a Seeking profile, go to any image you want to search and click on it. The image should pop up in a new window. Right click on the image and a box will appear with different options. One of the options will say search image with Google. Click on that option and it will do the image search in another pop up. If there's a match, it will find it. If you're having trouble with the pop ups, check your settings and make sure your pop up blocker is off. Hope that helps.

  6. #799

    Petite report

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-7414afdd4e92

    Met up with her at her place in Tempe. She's very petite and got right down to business. Her body is tight and she has a beautiful small ass. Once naked, she has several large scars. She mentioned a rod by her spine and she couldn't really do doggy because of it. Her personality was rather bland and she's trimmed but not shaved. 500 ppm BBFS.

  7. #798

  8. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Dumb?

    Good for you!

    You have provided absolutely NOTHING in this forum...
    And neither have you. If you're on social media then you're going to have a lot of mutual friends. I don't know 90% of the several thousand people I'm friends with on social media. That's nature of social media so no value is being added by posting all these people that have mutual friends.

  9. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAugustus  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to stir things up, but we live in a pretty primo town for Seeking, if you pull up any young woman who is even remotely tied to the ASU or nightclub scene in Scottsdale with a reasonable number of social media friends, you're definitely going to find a handful of their social media connections who are or have been on SA. Doesn't mean they know each other well, talk about sugaring or even know each other are sugaring. The chicks out here add 2 or 3 social media connects every night they go out, I wouldn't say compiling a list of social media connections in the local SB scene is particularly useful or means they even talk about sugaring.
    Some "regular member" with just 24 posts and no reports just stirred up some red sauce.

  10. #795
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #794
    Not trying to stir things up, but we live in a pretty primo town for Seeking, if you pull up any young woman who is even remotely tied to the ASU or nightclub scene in Scottsdale with a reasonable number of social media friends, you're definitely going to find a handful of their social media connections who are or have been on SA. Doesn't mean they know each other well, talk about sugaring or even know each other are sugaring. The chicks out here add 2 or 3 social media connects every night they go out, I wouldn't say compiling a list of social media connections in the local SB scene is particularly useful or means they even talk about sugaring.

  12. #793

  13. #792

    They do

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't be surprised if all the SB s had a forum where they would talk about their expeirences about us.
    They do, just like escorts compare notes, so do SBs.

  14. #791

    It was funny

    It's all good, I honestly laughed about it more than anything. I read a post about girls not trying to see people of the same ethnicity b / c we might have mutuals in the same community. Everyone knows someone who knows someone else sort of thing.

  15. #790

    W t f

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Sensual Siren is a pretty cute girl with glasses looking for something casual. I messaged her and things were going well, then she asked if I was white. Told her I was asian and she blocked me LOL. It even says that on my profile. Hopefully this can help someone else.
    Seriously like WTF? I assumed this was on seek, did she not look at your photo / profile?? Unless this was via text but still. I tend to exchange photos initially so there's no misunderstanding.

    She must had some bad Asian food in the past! Ugh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape