Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 328 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 4915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4030
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Gaga

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent trip to GaGa. My masseuse was Nana. It was my first visit since Lee's departure.

    Pros:

    Very good massage.

    Nice breasts and ass.

    Cons:

    Many restrictions, no kissing, no FIV, no nudity until the flip.

    Not sure if I would repeat..
    Similar experience, but she did allow kissing for me. YMMV.

  2. #4029

    Isabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Gysot  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. For non FS that's pretty steep IMO.
    Agreed, it is higher than most. But I don't mind paying for youthful, clean, and drug / drama free. Also, I have yet to find any body rub providers that do outcalls — hell, I don't know where to find ANY aside from AMPs and Roan.

  3. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for an hour and a half for 300 roses. She said hourly is $$. 5.
    Thanks. For non FS that's pretty steep IMO.

  4. #4027

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Gysot  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    I saw her for an hour and a half for 300 roses. She said hourly is $$. 5.

  5. #4026
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/568527295514

    Saw her one at my residence for 90 minutes yesterday. She gives a really good massage also, very pretty, clean and fresh. HE included, and offers some extras. I appreciate that she brought oil that was very aromatic, and not at all feminine smelling. She hinted at offering FS but I believe it is an up charge. I decided not to partake so I cannot comment on that. All in all, very satisfied with my visit. She also brought a robe and change of clothes to be more "comfortable" at my place which was nice rather than someone trying to give me a rub in jeans and a tshirt. I'd recommend.
    What was the damage?

  6. #4025

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdsa7172  [View Original Post]
    If she only had a decent incall location!
    I asked, and she said she has incall sometimes. Just very rarely. If you text her and tell her you're a senior member and give her your handle, she may be more willing to accommodate you.

  7. #4024

    It's too bad it's outcall only

    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/568527295514

    Saw her one at my residence for 90 minutes yesterday. She gives a really good massage also, very pretty, clean and fresh. HE included, and offers some extras. I appreciate that she brought oil that was very aromatic, and not at all feminine smelling. She hinted at offering FS but I believe it is an up charge. I decided not to partake so I cannot comment on that. All in all, very satisfied with my visit. She also brought a robe and change of clothes to be more "comfortable" at my place which was nice rather than someone trying to give me a rub in jeans and a tshirt. I'd recommend.
    If she only had a decent incall location!

  8. #4023

    Isabella

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/568527295514

    Saw her one at my residence for 90 minutes yesterday. She gives a really good massage — also, very pretty, clean and fresh. HE included, and offers some extras. I appreciate that she brought oil that was very aromatic, and not at all feminine smelling. She hinted at offering FS but I believe it is an up charge. I decided not to partake so I cannot comment on that. All in all, very satisfied with my visit. She also brought a robe and change of clothes to be more "comfortable" at my place which was nice rather than someone trying to give me a rub in jeans and a tshirt. I'd recommend.

  9. #4022

    GaGa

    I had a recent trip to GaGa. My masseuse was Nana. It was my first visit since Lee's departure.

    Pros:

    Very good massage.

    Nice breasts and ass.

    Cons:

    Many restrictions, no kissing, no FIV, no nudity until the flip.

    Not sure if I would repeat.

    Regards,

    H19.

  10. #4021

    Jackie from Gaga

    Haven't been to Gaga since Lee left and seems like quality has gone down since her departure if I'm reading the latest reviews correctly. My favorite was Jackie and her talented tongue and she mentioned living in Atlanta. Any info on location or where to visit her. TIA and stay safe.

  11. #4020

    Anyone?

    Has anyone been to GQ lately? Was thinking of trying and wanting to know if it is still worth a trip.

  12. #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    K-stone is going to be terrible 9/10 unless you have a granny fetish, the main lady Candy will not go over HE and rarely has other girls working.
    Too bad. Sugar, though older, had a nice body. I'd like to drop by and get inside her today. Mae was fine, too.

  13. #4018

    GQ and Gaga

    I've been reading the forums for awhile and seems the reports of license plate checking, people in cars watching, and the uncle hanging around just stopped being mentioned. With what happened to 7 in Knox, nobody else paranoid?

  14. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to K Stone or Royal recently? I've had some good fun in the past at those places, but I gave up on K Stone after several bad experiences, and I quit going to Royal after I discovered Lee's tits at Gaga and Emily's tight pussy at GQ. Any recent reports?
    K-stone is going to be terrible 9/10 unless you have a granny fetish, the main lady Candy will not go over HE and rarely has other girls working.

  15. #4016

    The other spas

    Has anyone been to K Stone or Royal recently? I've had some good fun in the past at those places, but I gave up on K Stone after several bad experiences, and I quit going to Royal after I discovered Lee's tits at Gaga and Emily's tight pussy at GQ. Any recent reports?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape