Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 4914
-
07-20-24 23:16 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 159Isabelle
Agreed, it is higher than most. But I don't mind paying for youthful, clean, and drug / drama free. Also, I have yet to find any body rub providers that do outcalls — hell, I don't know where to find ANY aside from AMPs and Roan.
Originally Posted by Gysot
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 18:40 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks. For non FS that's pretty steep IMO.
Originally Posted by UnluckyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 14:33 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 159Isabella
I saw her for an hour and a half for 300 roses. She said hourly is $$. 5.
Originally Posted by Gysot
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 21:52 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 37What was the damage?
Originally Posted by UnluckyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 18:09 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 159Isabella
I asked, and she said she has incall sometimes. Just very rarely. If you text her and tell her you're a senior member and give her your handle, she may be more willing to accommodate you.
Originally Posted by Mdsa7172
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 16:57 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 75It's too bad it's outcall only
If she only had a decent incall location!
Originally Posted by UnluckyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 13:41 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 159Isabella
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/568527295514
Saw her one at my residence for 90 minutes yesterday. She gives a really good massage — also, very pretty, clean and fresh. HE included, and offers some extras. I appreciate that she brought oil that was very aromatic, and not at all feminine smelling. She hinted at offering FS but I believe it is an up charge. I decided not to partake so I cannot comment on that. All in all, very satisfied with my visit. She also brought a robe and change of clothes to be more "comfortable" at my place which was nice rather than someone trying to give me a rub in jeans and a tshirt. I'd recommend.
-
07-18-24 09:26 #4022Banned Member

Posts: 407GaGa
I had a recent trip to GaGa. My masseuse was Nana. It was my first visit since Lee's departure.
Pros:
Very good massage.
Nice breasts and ass.
Cons:
Many restrictions, no kissing, no FIV, no nudity until the flip.
Not sure if I would repeat.
Regards,
H19.
-
07-16-24 10:42 #4021Regular Member

Posts: 19Jackie from Gaga
Haven't been to Gaga since Lee left and seems like quality has gone down since her departure if I'm reading the latest reviews correctly. My favorite was Jackie and her talented tongue and she mentioned living in Atlanta. Any info on location or where to visit her. TIA and stay safe.
-
07-15-24 23:09 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 42Anyone?
Has anyone been to GQ lately? Was thinking of trying and wanting to know if it is still worth a trip.
-
07-13-24 13:55 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 255Too bad. Sugar, though older, had a nice body. I'd like to drop by and get inside her today. Mae was fine, too.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 18:39 #4018Regular Member

Posts: 2GQ and Gaga
I've been reading the forums for awhile and seems the reports of license plate checking, people in cars watching, and the uncle hanging around just stopped being mentioned. With what happened to 7 in Knox, nobody else paranoid?
-
07-12-24 15:49 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 58K-stone is going to be terrible 9/10 unless you have a granny fetish, the main lady Candy will not go over HE and rarely has other girls working.
Originally Posted by StripHerMaked
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 11:23 #4016Senior Member

Posts: 255The other spas
Has anyone been to K Stone or Royal recently? I've had some good fun in the past at those places, but I gave up on K Stone after several bad experiences, and I quit going to Royal after I discovered Lee's tits at Gaga and Emily's tight pussy at GQ. Any recent reports?
-
07-11-24 17:26 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 117Where in Atlanta?
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





