Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 1192 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15072

    Girl #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer9086  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Girl #2 "Ashley" a couple of weeks ago. Wanted me to send her a selfie with some fingers held up. I tried to get some info, like donation cost and her location, but she was being super vague. Had bad vibes, but sent a very old pic anyway. Few minutes later she came back with the ole "I know your name and will message everyone you know unless you pay me" bull. I knew she didn't have anything on me, so I just ignored her.
    The first pic of #3 in the black dress looks a little like Holly. If anyone remembers her.

  2. #15071

    Kia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/314726553641

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  3. #15070

    Door #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Ok, thanks for the info!

    Now to figure out about girl #1 and #3.

    I've texted but never heard anything back.
    Who is behind door #3? For real I don't know this one, also her description and her pics don't add up? 132 lbs at max 5'3"? And the pics would maybe show a girl weighing in at 105-115 max. She looks great but afraid it's Just another fake claiming to be "BACK"? If anyone has any legit info, that would be great!

    Stay safe!!

  4. #15069
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer9086  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Girl #2 "Ashley" a couple of weeks ago. Wanted me to send her a selfie with some fingers held up. I tried to get some info, like donation cost and her location, but she was being super vague. Had bad vibes, but sent a very old pic anyway. Few minutes later she came back with the ole "I know your name and will message everyone you know unless you pay me" bull. I knew she didn't have anything on me, so I just ignored her.
    Ok, thanks for the info!

    Now to figure out about girl #1 and #3.

    I've texted but never heard anything back.

  5. #15068

    Girl #2 is Fake

    I reached out to Girl #2 "Ashley" a couple of weeks ago. Wanted me to send her a selfie with some fingers held up. I tried to get some info, like donation cost and her location, but she was being super vague. Had bad vibes, but sent a very old pic anyway. Few minutes later she came back with the ole "I know your name and will message everyone you know unless you pay me" bull. I knew she didn't have anything on me, so I just ignored her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these three girls but haven't really seen anything about them. It looks like one is "back" anyone have any info on them?

    Girl #1.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/100260751975

    Girl #2.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/252034782965

    Girl #3.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/287616656991

    Thanks!

  6. #15067

    Any names or info?

    I've seen these three girls but haven't really seen anything about them. It looks like one is "back" anyone have any info on them?

    Girl #1.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/100260751975

    Girl #2.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/252034782965

    Girl #3.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/287616656991

    Thanks!

  7. #15066

    Brooklynn Wetter?

    Has anyone seen Brooklynn Wetter? I searched and found a couple of mentions of Brooklynn, but not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/572182106848

  8. #15065

    Hope is coming to town.

    I want to let everyone know that Hope will be in town tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon until Tuesday morning. I you have not met her she is a breath of fresh air. PM Dick Cedarmore if you want to see her.

  9. #15064

    Hope

    Good news guys! Hope is going to be in Lexington from Saturday until Tuesday morning. Send me a pm if you want to know more.

  10. #15063

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    Is CC still no BBBJ? Due to dental work? To me BBBJ is the much anticipated appetizer part of the package deal.
    As others have said, CC had oral surgery recently, and is recovering. Her BJ game is, of course, affected, but it's still on the table, just not as deep, or rough as before, atm. I just let her do her oral thing, I didn't move, or thrust, and let her take it as deep as she thought she could manage. It was actually amazing, not as 'PSE' as usual, but very enjoyable. And the rest of her services are eagerly offered. If you're one of her regulars, CC being very UTR, go see her, she's still as great an experience as ever.

  11. #15062

    48 yr old Cougar

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...p/115081035045

    This gal looks interesting. I have not seen her post before. Has anyone seen this her?

  12. #15061

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer5205  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything from or about Hope recently? No response from DC.
    She was working in Louisville last weekend, and I think DC has a new number. Pm me for the latest one I have, which may or may not work.

  13. #15060

    Why give up?

    Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrik  [View Original Post]
    Well, based on the replies so far it seems like my overly cautious paranoia may have cost me a really fun time. I've seen on this forum that LEO has used the "can you bring me a XXX" question as a way to confirm that the person they are texting / entrapping is in fact the person that shows up to the door. In other words, they ask for a Sprite, you bring a Sprite, you're 100% the person they texted with and can't use the excuse of "oops I knocked on the wrong door" when an unfriendly uniformed face answers. That's what spooked me at the last minute.

    Brandi seems like a great option, albeit on the pricier side for this market. Now that I've heard back from several of you, I plan to follow up with her to provide an explanation, although my guess is she's blocked my number and rightfully so. For those that are currently clients or plan to be in the future, I hope she fulfills all your dreams and desires.
    Dude you don't have to throw in the towel!! LOL just use a different phone number and correct your mistakes and have fun. No big deal.

    Have fun.

  14. #15059

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer5205  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything from or about Hope recently? No response from DC.
    Was available in Louisvilee this past Thursday-Sunday.

  15. #15058

    Hope?

    Has anyone heard anything from or about Hope recently? No response from DC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape