Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15055

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get stuff like this?
    Yes, I have. Of course it's just a scam. Sometimes they'll even send photos to try and scare you. I just ignore it when it happens. I will say, it freaked me out a bit the first time though.

  2. #15054

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    Is CC still no BBBJ? Due to dental work? To me BBBJ is the much anticipated appetizer part of the package deal.
    I was wondering the same. I'm part of her regulars list but I kept hearing about some kinda mouth surgery she had and where she can't do any oral. I to wonder if she got that taken care of.

  3. #15053

    Goes by Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have dreamed of this one? She appears to have potential.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/315914395225
    I seen her about a month ago for an outcall. She was incredible and a true nympho. I'll be seeing her again one of these days.

  4. #15052

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get stuff like this?
    Ya, is someone trying to scam you. Just block them.

  5. #15051
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have dreamed of this one? She appears to have potential.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/315914395225
    Yes sir! And she's pretty fun because she's pretty open to anything. She's a master at her craft.

  6. #15050

    Lol

    Anyone ever get stuff like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240718_124146_TextFree.jpg‎  

  7. #15049

    Girl nxt door

    Any mongers have dreamed of this one? She appears to have potential.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/315914395225

  8. #15048

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStream  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit to CC in a Frankfort hotel. I know she only sees regulars, and is very UTR, but if you are one of them, go see her, next-level provider. Fantastically filthy time.
    Is CC still no BBBJ? Due to dental work? To me BBBJ is the much anticipated appetizer part of the package deal.

  9. #15047

    Go to Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryBus  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Lexington the first weekend of next month. I've never visited your wonderful city and would love to see a local lady for one possible two nights.

    Would prefer someone in their 40's or 50's that offers GFE service, enjoys kissing and MSOG is a must. I also have a budget of around $$$ to $$ prefer a 90 min to 2 hours date. Just got back on this forum lately but been in the hobby for about 10 years. Will be glad to repay the favor if you're ever in Nashville, Orlando, or ATL.

    I know I can look on Tryst or TER for this information but, really want to hear for someone who directly knows and has visited the provider. No traveling providers please in my experience they are not as reliable, way over hyped, and overpriced. Thanks for your time.
    She's reliable and fits your criteria. Advertises on skip.

  10. #15046
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Wow, saw a new friend and she had a friend. Started out with a double knob job. Then while new friend tended to jr, her friend went to the back door and started tossing salad. After 10 minutes they tapped out and switched positions. Then new friend sat on my face and her friend sat on jr. For the Eiffel Tower. Once again tapped out. Then started doing Greek k-9 with new friend alternating between ATM with other friend. Then we all jumped in the shower and proceeded with water sports. It was 50 each for hour, duo was 125 for hr. So went with duo for hr and 15 minutes $385. BB was add $55. Total was $325 Don't know names or links. Both had long hair and phone # starts with 859. That's all I got.
    So no link or ad or anything? Pointless.

  11. #15045

    Recommendations new in town

    I will be in Lexington the first weekend of next month. I've never visited your wonderful city and would love to see a local lady for one possible two nights.

    Would prefer someone in their 40's or 50's that offers GFE service, enjoys kissing and MSOG is a must. I also have a budget of around $$$ to $$ prefer a 90 min to 2 hours date. Just got back on this forum lately but been in the hobby for about 10 years. Will be glad to repay the favor if you're ever in Nashville, Orlando, or ATL.

    I know I can look on Tryst or TER for this information but, really want to hear for someone who directly knows and has visited the provider. No traveling providers please in my experience they are not as reliable, way over hyped, and overpriced. Thanks for your time.

  12. #15044

    Dominican Princess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/634160995420

    I'm pretty certain that I've seen the same girl in previous ads a few months ago. Has anyone had a dream with her yet?

  13. #15043

    PSA for Providers

    Hello ladies of Lexington, I just wanted to provide a public service announcement to help you make more money.

    Stop staying at Sportsman, Bryan Station and Days. You are losing business staying in those places. I know it's probably cheaper but in the long run you're probably losing money because many of us refuse to visit those 3 locations. Oh, and keep your rooms clean. I don't care that you are living there; but at least straighten up a little before I get there.

  14. #15042

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious, with all she says no to.

    What exactly does she have to offer? Massage and a lap dance haha?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/black_caribbean/post/607810201139
    Pretty sure She just sells content. Has nothing to offer at all. No massage or dance LOL. Wasted 10 min of my life.

  15. #15041

    Lol

    I'm curious, with all she says no to.

    What exactly does she have to offer? Massage and a lap dance haha?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/black_caribbean/post/607810201139

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape