Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34483

    No Joke

    You ain't kidding about too many people at Broadway. Last week I was uncomfortably face to face with fellow mongers 3 times. They had me waiting in the hallway for a room to open up, guy opens the door and I'm just standing there like a 🤡. They put me in another room and one of the girls comes in with a guy "oh so sorry" .I'm like 😡.

    Then when I'm leaving the place is packed there's 4-5 dudes all lined up down the hallway I'm like WTF is going on.

    Don't go to Broadway if you are at all concerned about your privacy. MT said mamasan schedules more girls than she has rooms and it causes logistics problems all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alienkroz  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to try them next time but man that place has too much people which I didn't like. What time is a slower time to visit with less mamasan and friends around?

  2. #34482

    Broadway Spa times

    Quote Originally Posted by Alienkroz  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to try them next time but man that place has too much people which I didn't like. What time is a slower time to visit with less mamasan and friends around?
    I went Friday morning about 10:15. One girl was already with a customer. Mama and three other girls were in front.

    I ended up talking to CiCi because she directed me to the free indoor parking which is located right next to their place. Bonus points because then you come in the back door of the spa. She told me she was lucky I chose her because they gave 5 or 6 girls working there. She sometimes doesn't get a customer until 4 or 5 in the afternoon.

    So the long answer to your question is to go early in the day.

    Mama introduced me to everyone so I met Thai Iris and Tall Ivy. She even had me squeeze Thai Iris J-Lo butt.

  3. #34481
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    That was probably Tiffany and Iris. Try them next time.
    I'm looking to try them next time but man that place has too much people which I didn't like. What time is a slower time to visit with less mamasan and friends around?

  4. #34480

    SXL. Current Lineup

    Anyone know the current lineup at SXL? Last time I was there it was: Kelly, Coco, Emily, Cindy. I think Karly from Ozone may have joined since but wanted to know if all the other ladies are still there or if there's been any change.

  5. #34479

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Alienkroz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have details on these 3 listings that are the same? I've tried to message her several times with zero response.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-25361.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lief-8226.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ist-25588.html
    Don't bother I messaged them few months nack and all was good til I got to address then started askin for deposit so just said fuck it and never answered them back.

  6. #34478
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienkroz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have details on these 3 listings that are the same? I've tried to message her several times with zero response.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-25361.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lief-8226.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ist-25588.html
    That is a scam Ad ignore her for sure.

  7. #34477

    Thai Iris and Tiffany

    That was probably Tiffany and Iris. Try them next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alienkroz  [View Original Post]
    Called for early morning appointment for Ivy. Dropped in with mama in front and 2 other Chinese ladies sitting on the couch. Lead to room and saw 2 younger girls about (20-30 yrs) that seems to be Thai. Ivy came in the room and did a decent massage with minimal teasing. During the massage I did some light rubbing on her legs just so she knows I'm not here for a legit massage. At the flip she starts with shoulder massage but I was fully uncovered and massages all the way down. I pointed towards Johnny and said kiss and she gave a BBBJ for several minutes to finish with a L1. I asked if she will swallow and she said "next time' as usual. At the end she asked have I been there before as she didn't speak much during the session and actually have decent English. I feel she pretends to not know English and stays quiet until she feels comfortable to talk.

  8. #34476

    Lingham

    Anyone have details on these 3 listings that are the same? I've tried to message her several times with zero response.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-25361.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lief-8226.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ist-25588.html

  9. #34475

    Ivy Broadway

    Called for early morning appointment for Ivy. Dropped in with mama in front and 2 other Chinese ladies sitting on the couch. Lead to room and saw 2 younger girls about (20-30 yrs) that seems to be Thai. Ivy came in the room and did a decent massage with minimal teasing. During the massage I did some light rubbing on her legs just so she knows I'm not here for a legit massage. At the flip she starts with shoulder massage but I was fully uncovered and massages all the way down. I pointed towards Johnny and said kiss and she gave a BBBJ for several minutes to finish with a L1. I asked if she will swallow and she said "next time' as usual. At the end she asked have I been there before as she didn't speak much during the session and actually have decent English. I feel she pretends to not know English and stays quiet until she feels comfortable to talk.

  10. #34474
    Big yellow sticker as of yesterday.

  11. #34473
    Quote Originally Posted by Perversity  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the website is down too. I dunno.
    Oh they just don't have an index page.

    https://ruyuanspa.wixsite.com/ruyuanspa

  12. #34472
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiManXXX  [View Original Post]
    Heard they are close will be notified when they reopen.
    Looks like the website is down too. I dunno.

  13. #34471
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeLover13  [View Original Post]
    You actually paid that much and it was covered? WTF, never ever pay that, but to each their own. I hope it was worth it, be safe.
    She had good conversation, listened well, pretty good experience. Just depends what you're looking for. I wouldn't go back and pay that much for a CBJ but it felt fine to me at that time.

  14. #34470
    Heard they are close will be notified when they reopen.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealRic  [View Original Post]
    Got a text They are closed for the next couple of days just an FYI for Inspection said they will message when open again.

    Doesn't pertain to me I responded I'm no where near the spa but check before going fellas.

  15. #34469

    Thai Iros

    She would be sitting in the back. Someone comes in and ask for her. They say try new girl. Guy doesn't know and takes new girl. You got to call and make appointment with your favorite mt or make sure she isn't double booked at that time.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall1977  [View Original Post]
    I always wonder if they will even tell you the truth if you ask that. I mean. To some guys I'd imagine it is a turn off to hear that your the 12th dick in her that day. I know some do say it is busy as I still ask almost always because what else are you going to talk about but yeah. I'm skeptical.

    Looking at you previous review (blonde & JLo ass) it seems she would be busy but.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape