Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 40010
-
07-18-24 23:09 #34475Regular Member

Posts: 18Ivy Broadway
Called for early morning appointment for Ivy. Dropped in with mama in front and 2 other Chinese ladies sitting on the couch. Lead to room and saw 2 younger girls about (20-30 yrs) that seems to be Thai. Ivy came in the room and did a decent massage with minimal teasing. During the massage I did some light rubbing on her legs just so she knows I'm not here for a legit massage. At the flip she starts with shoulder massage but I was fully uncovered and massages all the way down. I pointed towards Johnny and said kiss and she gave a BBBJ for several minutes to finish with a L1. I asked if she will swallow and she said "next time' as usual. At the end she asked have I been there before as she didn't speak much during the session and actually have decent English. I feel she pretends to not know English and stays quiet until she feels comfortable to talk.
-
07-18-24 18:28 #34474Senior Member

Posts: 989Big yellow sticker as of yesterday.
Originally Posted by Perversity
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 17:41 #34473Senior Member

Posts: 86Oh they just don't have an index page.
Originally Posted by Perversity
[View Original Post]
https://ruyuanspa.wixsite.com/ruyuanspa
-
07-18-24 15:38 #34472Senior Member

Posts: 86Looks like the website is down too. I dunno.
Originally Posted by ChiManXXX
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 14:09 #34471Senior Member

Posts: 183She had good conversation, listened well, pretty good experience. Just depends what you're looking for. I wouldn't go back and pay that much for a CBJ but it felt fine to me at that time.
Originally Posted by CakeLover13
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 12:42 #34470Senior Member

Posts: 121Heard they are close will be notified when they reopen.
Originally Posted by RealDealRic
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 12:18 #34469Banned Member

Posts: 317Thai Iros
She would be sitting in the back. Someone comes in and ask for her. They say try new girl. Guy doesn't know and takes new girl. You got to call and make appointment with your favorite mt or make sure she isn't double booked at that time.
Originally Posted by FreeFall1977
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 09:06 #34468Senior Member

Posts: 156Jesus you got scalped in broad daylight. Hope it was work it you overpaid at that price anywhere. Hope it was good. Just jacking up the price for other mongers as if it worked for one they will expect for all.
Originally Posted by CakeLover13
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 08:36 #34467Senior Member

Posts: 300Parlor BBFS
Looking for some new BBFS gals who are willing in the city. I have 5 current gals in my rotation, but looking to cast a wider net. Bonus points for CIP. I live in the city, so city spas only. Nothing more than 15 minutes from downtown. I don't want to hear about Orange, CLM, etc. I will share intel privately. Shoot me a DM if you got one or 2. Double bonus points if she's able and willing to come in before the shop opens.
-
07-18-24 07:41 #34466Senior Member

Posts: 324Wtf?
You actually paid that much and it was covered? WTF, never ever pay that, but to each their own. I hope it was worth it, be safe.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 19:25 #34465Senior Member

Posts: 989I saw that they didn't have their burglar gate rolled up. I would suspect that the odds of them reopening are minimal.
Originally Posted by RealDealRic
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 18:43 #34464Banned Member

Posts: 317Grand spa Kelly
Been seeing a lot of reviews on kelly at grand spa on another website. Did she add to her menu?
-
07-17-24 17:57 #34463Senior Member

Posts: 87Latina AMP's
Travel through chicago quite often and would love recommendations for Latina AMP's or even providers to keep an eye out for. Can PM me details and stay safe gentlemen!
-
07-17-24 17:49 #34462Senior Member

Posts: 383Tokyo Judy
I discovered her at Tokyo and was pretty long faced when they boarded up. Her CIM, my God. Before DFK make sure you guys share a blue toast in the shower after my visits. But, yeah. Just Google ruyanspa and the website link works. Michelle looks wild.
Originally Posted by SkipF69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 17:37 #34461Banned Member

Posts: 18Got Message Via Text They Are Closed
Got a text They are closed for the next couple of days just an FYI for Inspection said they will message when open again.
Originally Posted by SkipF69
[View Original Post]
Doesn't pertain to me I responded I'm no where near the spa but check before going fellas.












Reply With Quote




