Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 29346
-
07-17-24 18:15 #23901Senior Member

Posts: 125I've had "fun" in a location where it seems no one else does. Perhaps that's why. I tipped up front, got my monies worth.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 15:51 #23900Senior Member

Posts: 67Tipping before service
This is a tricky area, and I don't think you can quite equate it to a restaurant server. These providers can't exactly advertise the pricing for various services. We, on the other hand, would rather pay for what we get, and if what we get isn't to our liking we'd like to reserve the right to pay in kind.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
My advice?: Do your due diligence here on the forum as best you can so you increase your odds of getting satisfactory service. This puts you at a lower risk of being disappointed.
If you find yourself with an unknown quantity, and you have a bad feeling, refuse to pay ahead of time, or just leave. There are others. I never allow myself to run the risk of paying beforehand and being disappointed. I'm not saying I always get fantastic service, but I never tip in advance. I know that limits my options at times, and that's OK too.
Bottom line: If you get a bad feeling, walk away.Last edited by ServiceSeeker; 07-17-24 at 15:51. Reason: Left out title
-
07-17-24 14:05 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 238Tip Up Front?
If you are a first time customer an MT may want to see that you have the $$ before they provide service. Some mongers will get grabby before the flip and expect something for virtually nothing. Believe me I have heard this from many MT's! So if you act like a gentleman and do not get too grabby but indicate that you have tip money you will be fine. At the flip, mutually agree pay and enjoy. If you are a regular somewhere often this all happens without even asking.
Originally Posted by Couster
[View Original Post]
Be clean, be sober, be a gentleman, show respect goes a long way with MT's.
-
07-17-24 13:49 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 52Bobo
Bobo is taking a couple weeks off and will be back soon.
Originally Posted by Harley1961
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 13:35 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 78In Advance
To continue this discussion, in my experience, when meeting a provider for the first time, they do demand the tip up front. I usually chalk it up to mongers trying to get something for nothing and acquiesce. Perhaps I should not, but I see it from their point of view, also.
-
07-17-24 08:48 #23896Senior Member

Posts: 344Agree
To add to the restaurant reference, restaurants will typically let you know when something that is normally on the menu is not available from the start rather than wait till you're done with the appetizers and a few drinks in.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 08:27 #23895Senior Member

Posts: 113Mundy turnover
Man, it seems there are new girls at Mundy every month. Cindy and the other girl are gone and now a plump little gal and another are there. Not a bad visit, but it is kind of nice to see someone more than once.
-
07-16-24 21:04 #23894Senior Member

Posts: 754I think he was just comparing it to a restaurant server doing that and not actually having experienced it. If that's not the case and this actually did happen that would be some balls on their part LOL.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 21:00 #23893Senior Member

Posts: 290In Advance
I have had MTs ask for the tip in advance, but never a restaurant server. Never even heard of that. Wow! That takes balls!
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 19:08 #23892Senior Member

Posts: 413Further
I still haven't found a good reason to tip before services rendered at these businesses. But I am willing to hear a few.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
Right now I am conflicted with restaurant servers coming to the table, taking my order and closing with" I'll appreciate your tip now. ".
-
07-16-24 18:58 #23891Senior Member

Posts: 413Agree
There must be chatter on WeChat with AMP workers. I think she was independent but the "community " has to know something about her.
Originally Posted by Georgei
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 14:26 #23890Senior Member

Posts: 81Daily Delight
Well, some young buck didn't like my last review and rather than lash out- I will simply offer another.
Stopped by Daily mid-thunderstorm yesterday. I took the small room to the right as the other two were servicing mongers. (perhaps the young'un who didn't like my last review though I doubt it.).
Opted for an hour of hard pressure and that is exactly what I received. On the flip asked for the whole shebang ($.2) and really enjoyed myself. Therapist said she was 25 though closer to 32 IMHO. Thin and really pretty with B adornments with large nips.
The place was busy as I mentioned and most of the parking spots were still full when I left. In short- a good experience that I wouldn't be able to do on a "Daily" basis.
-
07-16-24 11:01 #23889Senior Member

Posts: 754I agree here, however unless I read his post wrong, I definitely don't see any issue with how this was handled regarding getting up and leaving if you are not getting the service that you want, especially if it was not to your liking. I think we have to start understanding that sometimes these girls especially in the AMP scene will get us for as much as they can with doing the least that they can and a lot of times it's done because most of us won't say anything to them about it. Just getting up and leaving to me is a perfectly respectful way of saying thanks, but you are not happy with the service being provided and just walk away. I definitely don't think this is a situation where boundaries weren't respected, but just not satisfied with the current services being provided. Unless I'm interpreting his post wrong or something.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 09:58 #23888Senior Member

Posts: 125Been a few times with various results. Last two times I went the experience was not great. Not to mention if your local the location couldn't be worse.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 09:49 #23887Senior Member

Posts: 49A spa gone
Texted Helen 3 times recently and stopped by yesterday. No one there front lights off. She was the greatest looking but she treated me well.









Reply With Quote





