Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 29361
-
07-16-24 21:04 #23901Senior Member

Posts: 754I think he was just comparing it to a restaurant server doing that and not actually having experienced it. If that's not the case and this actually did happen that would be some balls on their part LOL.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 21:00 #23900Senior Member

Posts: 290In Advance
I have had MTs ask for the tip in advance, but never a restaurant server. Never even heard of that. Wow! That takes balls!
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 19:08 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 413Further
I still haven't found a good reason to tip before services rendered at these businesses. But I am willing to hear a few.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
Right now I am conflicted with restaurant servers coming to the table, taking my order and closing with" I'll appreciate your tip now. ".
-
07-16-24 18:58 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 413Agree
There must be chatter on WeChat with AMP workers. I think she was independent but the "community " has to know something about her.
Originally Posted by Georgei
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 14:26 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 81Daily Delight
Well, some young buck didn't like my last review and rather than lash out- I will simply offer another.
Stopped by Daily mid-thunderstorm yesterday. I took the small room to the right as the other two were servicing mongers. (perhaps the young'un who didn't like my last review though I doubt it.).
Opted for an hour of hard pressure and that is exactly what I received. On the flip asked for the whole shebang ($.2) and really enjoyed myself. Therapist said she was 25 though closer to 32 IMHO. Thin and really pretty with B adornments with large nips.
The place was busy as I mentioned and most of the parking spots were still full when I left. In short- a good experience that I wouldn't be able to do on a "Daily" basis.
-
07-16-24 11:01 #23896Senior Member

Posts: 754I agree here, however unless I read his post wrong, I definitely don't see any issue with how this was handled regarding getting up and leaving if you are not getting the service that you want, especially if it was not to your liking. I think we have to start understanding that sometimes these girls especially in the AMP scene will get us for as much as they can with doing the least that they can and a lot of times it's done because most of us won't say anything to them about it. Just getting up and leaving to me is a perfectly respectful way of saying thanks, but you are not happy with the service being provided and just walk away. I definitely don't think this is a situation where boundaries weren't respected, but just not satisfied with the current services being provided. Unless I'm interpreting his post wrong or something.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 09:58 #23895Senior Member

Posts: 125Been a few times with various results. Last two times I went the experience was not great. Not to mention if your local the location couldn't be worse.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 09:49 #23894Senior Member

Posts: 49A spa gone
Texted Helen 3 times recently and stopped by yesterday. No one there front lights off. She was the greatest looking but she treated me well.
-
07-16-24 08:45 #23893Senior Member

Posts: 344One thing I forgot to mention
The DD backrub was nice but I really liked her moans during the CBJ. I've heard plenty of providers make fake moans but never had one do it during the CBJ. They were soft and gentle, it felt like she was enjoying herself or turned on. I doubt she was but it makes the experience way better and had me rock hard!
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 07:47 #23892Senior Member

Posts: 405Greenfield avenue
1128 South. I see it when I visit my grandkids. Has to be an AMP but I have never seen an ad. Has the look of a place with a full menu.
Originally Posted by TeachMeky16
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 07:31 #23891Senior Member

Posts: 405Helen
She used to work at Tranquility. She doesn't do the Boom Boom as he said. Some girls don't It's their choice. IMO we should respect their boundaries. She does an amazing post nut thigh massage that will renew your vigor if you let her. She also does a nice TF with those C cups and lets you COB.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 06:54 #23890Senior Member

Posts: 91Bobo
Who replaced her anyone.
Originally Posted by Harley1961
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 05:27 #23889Senior Member

Posts: 107Sunny any update?
It's been over 2 months since the horrible fire and loss of life at Sunny's place. It's hard to believe that nobody has any update or heard anything about Sunny's condition or any information on what happened.
-
07-16-24 02:32 #23888Senior Member

Posts: 754Well done
Now THIS is how you give reports right here gentleman. Very nicely done my man. I will have to say I'm sorry for your experience in the last story, BUT I was cracking up reading it though LOL. I think I was reenacting this situation in my head and putting myself in your shoes and it just cracked me up LOL.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 22:41 #23887Senior Member

Posts: 58North Side Update
It's been a while since I posted as I have been busy with Work Crap. Here are some recent Reports.
May 3rd. Trader Joe's, went for Linda but got Cici (Sp?) 5'4" decent looking medium build, mid 30's. Said Linda was off so I took a chance. 1 hour, $70 house fee, good medium massage. Actually found sore spots and worked them. OTC roaming allowed and showed nice legs and small ass (of course). Decent stretch on arms, nice shoulder massage in particular. No tease until the end of backwork, mechanical but effective light touch on inside of thighs, crack and Boys. On Flip asked what I wanted, Motioned for Boom Boom, I said yes, Boom boom. Asked $$, I laughed and said $. 3, she asked $. 6 and I said no. She went for $. 3 and I am glad she did. Left for condom and started with CBJ which Cici is good at, had me hard as hell. She tried to finish me but I wanted that kitty. She mounted me in CG and rode (mostly grinding) for a few minutes. Fairly tight, no baby damage apparent, B cups available for play. Rode me for about 10 minutes without much noise just light moaning. Cici got tired and asked me to Fuck Her. Missionary much better as I could fully penetrate. Now she actually moaned and came after several minutes of this. Asked me if I was finished? You cum now? NO. She got up to o finish me by hand and I gently turned her around and bent her over table. She took the pounding for a few minutes until I blew in bag. She did not make a sound in Doggy, must not be her jam. Felt great to me! She cleaned me up and gave me face massage for a few minutes which was nice. $$ total. Good value and overall experience.
Repeat July 10 - one hour. 7 house. Decent massage and I was looking forward to flip. $. 3 for boom boom. Totally different experience, good CBJ. Then mechanical CG for a few minutes. Asked are you done? NO! Tried to just finish me by hand, but for $. 3 I wasn't having it. Asked to boom in Missionary. Pounded her for a few minutes until I could finally blow in bag. Bad performance by Cici, or a bad Day? Good view, pretty by MT standards 7-10 Indy standards. Returned to see Her beginning of June and new crew was there. Not good looking to me.
5-11 7 pmish. Bobo- This was only my 3rd time seeing Her but first 2 were good if not great. She either remembered me or thought I was one of you Degenerates because it was an upgrade. Paid. 4 for 1/2 hour and got at least 5 minutes of light massage (sarc). 'Flip' - Put on Her Music and stared dancing and stoking me. BBBJ for a few minutes and allowed roaming. I did not try FIV or FIA but rubbed kitty until she mounted me. Cowgirl was awesome she alternated grinding and pounding me. Several minutes of this and she squeezes the crap out of me and collapses on my chest. Says 'we done' I shake head No. Bobo got off bed and mounted my chest giving me a great view of Her small Ass. Finished me with hands and BBBJ. No CIM but great finish. Fantastic overall.
Retuned June 14th about 8 pm. Had to wait in Lobby while someone had his way with Her. Hehe. 10 minutes or less, it was worth it. Similar experience to last time, Bobo striped gave me a few minutes of massage then went to Town on me. Dancing, Singing and playing with my Body. She was Mickey lit and feeling good. F#€ked me every way from Sunday and drained me completely. Great time with a beautiful Lady.
King near Allisonville. July 15 new girls Helen and Anna? Drew Helen, she is bigger. 5'5 and 180 thick, C cups, great smile, almost no A $$. I asked for Linda or my other regular. Not there. Took one for the Team.
For 1/2 hour. 5 House. Decent massage. But nothing great. Helen is 5'5" 180? Nice natural Cs with erasers, too much belly to be Hot to me. OTC accepted, no UTC until finish. Wanted Boom Boom, uh No. Wanted $ for BJ! I asked if she was good?! She gave HJ for about 10.
Minutes and switched to jackhammer mode. I stopped her and asked for BJ she talked about. She said 'too strong' - boom boom. Nope. I got up and left while she wailed. You stay, you stay! 'No'. Got dressed while she was trying to undress Me. Not good, not happy. Went Home with Blue Balls for this crap.










Reply With Quote





