Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 1230 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24360

    Anyone try this?


  2. #24359

    Seen this one

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I dont believe these are the same girl. I've seen the one with the bolt ons several times and they look nothing alike.
    The one in photos I filled up early2023. Gained weight according to photos. Friends and Family wad loading up in the car when I pulled up. They told me we had the place to ourselves. Very hard to schedule with bad communication. Believe it was $$. 5 half hour, good kisser, decent lay little daty was all the lube she needed. Did Atp PtA and cip. She had a lot of shitty tattoos from practising on herself.

  3. #24358

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    That's weird because that's 2 separate phone numbers. The one from the more redhead looking ad said I could do bb Greek and cum in her ass but I wanted to make sure someone on here mentioned her being legit before I risk seeing her. Good to know she's real.
    I dont believe these are the same girl. I've seen the one with the bolt ons several times and they look nothing alike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240712_163837_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240712_163955_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  4. #24357

    Cassie (206) 208-3XXX

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seata...y/735036649101

    Anyone see her? Nothing popped up when I searched for her # on this forum.

  5. #24356
    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    Same woman, that is why I added the ad I did. It has accurate pictures. The ad he posted has her older pictures. I like her, but she is bigger than some of her ads appear.
    That's weird because that's 2 separate phone numbers. The one from the more redhead looking ad said I could do bb Greek and cum in her ass but I wanted to make sure someone on here mentioned her being legit before I risk seeing her. Good to know she's real.

  6. #24355
    They all come back at some point!

  7. #24354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    How much is Ivyrose20 charging these days? She doesn't list donations in her ads.
    600 per hour and no incall.

  8. #24353
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    That is a different woman then who he asked about.
    Same woman, that is why I added the ad I did. It has accurate pictures. The ad he posted has her older pictures. I like her, but she is bigger than some of her ads appear.

  9. #24352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    OMG. A hooker with bible quotes tattooed on her.

    Sounds like a complete nut, LOL.
    Fucking for Jesus.

  10. #24351
    OMG. A hooker with bible quotes tattooed on her.

    Sounds like a complete nut, LOL.

  11. #24350

    Waste of time and money

    Went to see Wva as I hadn't seen her in a few years. We agreed over text for bb qv 160. Showed up and boy did she gain weight. Head was great then moved to FS. She then said I don't do bb. I told her that's not what we agreed to and she finished with her stroking me off. Asked for 40 back since we didn't go FS and only BJ which she then says I do give money back.

    Ok. I'll write a review and she goes won't bother me a bit. Will never see her again and highly suggest save your money. BTW, no cim, cof, cot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/172749794

  12. #24349

    Blast from the past

    Forgot all about her. I saw her when she was still pretty new and was a bit of a dead fish. Always thought about trying again at some point but she eventually disappeared.

  13. #24348

  14. #24347

    Same Experience with Daphne Love

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMountain  [View Original Post]
    Had been out of the escort game for a while and on my first round of being back I fucked up. Normally I've been sticking to AMPs but I've grown tired of the one and only Angela. She's great at what she does but I'm not into the post fun stuff. I'll keep it short but I'm not looking to become emotionally attached to someone who is getting pounded and loaded up (CIM) on a regular basis. Just being one of the other guys who are there for the deed.

    Anyway, back to it. I was trying to find someone a couple of days ago for at least 3-4 hours. I remembered why I started going to AMPs. A lot of these gals have terrible communication. So I took the first fish that bit and it was Daphne Love. Man I should've walked away, but in reality I also needed a massage so I took the risk. I showered, laid down and she did a decent massage. She's a very heavy girl so she got the knots I had. On the flip she just started with BBJ and gliding. It got the best of me so after she couldn't take it no more she slid it in RAW. After a few minutes of cowgirl I asked for doggy because my chest started to hurt since her weight was all on my chest from her arms. My ***** ass is still sore. Pounded that fat ass doggy and unleashed some deep ropes. Funny, the donation wasn't discussed until the end LOL. I almost pounded that for free. I showered then left. On my drive back I had so much regret LOL. So to match the overweight energy I went to Taco Bell to cry my sorrows away. Won't be repeating that's for sure.
    I had a similar experience as well. I needed a massage more than I needed to bust a nut. I knew she was a BBW, but her pics hide just how much of a gut she has. I don't mind BBWs as long as they have pretty face or the gut is manageable. Neither was the case. She definitely worked out the horrendous knots in my back, but it is more her 300 lbs and her digging her forearm into my back than actual technique. I sort of just wanted to end it there, but after the flip she was already stroking away so I figured "fuck it, I can use my imagination. ".

    I definitely won't be seeing her again. If I need bodywork done, I'm just going to go to an actual licensed spa and get one professionally. Sure, she worked the knots out of my back, but her 300 lbs made my lower back and legs sore when she was sitting on them.

  15. #24346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...u/877181739950

    She is what I would call a small BBW, possibly a very curvy HWP lady. Huge titties, loves to kiss, great BBBJ. If all goes well, I'll be seeing her again this afternoon. She is really good at dirty talk as well.

    Maybe we just hit it off really good, but she treats me right. YMMV.

    Sorry, I forgot to mention, there never has been an upcharge.
    That is a different woman then who he asked about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape