Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 368 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4153

    Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by GitSome  [View Original Post]
    Two texts, no response.
    Same for me. Tried multiple times and got no returns.

  2. #4152

    Ribbons

    Two texts, no response.

  3. #4151
    I've had the same experience as everyone else back a few years ago.

    I have reached out via text and calling several times. No response yet. Has anyone else had any luck with a response?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerNuts  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree, saw her several times many years ago and she was always a great time. Hopefully she stays in town more than a few days so I can find time to schedule an appointment. Let me know bro, thanks.
    .

  4. #4150

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by HeimDell  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to setup appointment with her tomorrow; will let you know. I hope this is true!! Had SOOOO many good times with this wonderful lady.
    I completely agree, saw her several times many years ago and she was always a great time. Hopefully she stays in town more than a few days so I can find time to schedule an appointment. Let me know bro, thanks.

  5. #4149

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerNuts  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past Emily aka Sophie posted she is back in Lansing for a few days. Can it be true?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/241022956006
    Going to try to setup appointment with her tomorrow; will let you know. I hope this is true!! Had SOOOO many good times with this wonderful lady.

  6. #4148
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Does anyone remember this gal? She appears to be the same person who used to advertise on STG as an Italian. I saw her a few years back and she ripped me of while I was doing a clean up after being with her. She said her Dad was a sheriff. Anyway, she was a good provider and I would have seen her again if she hadn't ripped me off.

    Here's the link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...g/914639176861.
    Personally I've always had good times with her, gives great head. She even chased down and got my money back from another provider that scammed me once.

    Only downside is that she is a user and always has paraphernalia around.

  7. #4147

    Emily aka Sophie

    Blast from the past Emily aka Sophie posted she is back in Lansing for a few days. Can it be true?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/241022956006

  8. #4146
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicGirth  [View Original Post]
    This girl sets up everything with prices and a location and then goes ghost when you arrive and doesn't answer texts or calls. Watch out and don't waste your time.
    Have not seen her post in awhile. I visited her outside of Lansing twice for BBBJ. The house was a little dump. She got me into her room and she gave amazing head. She wanted to fuck but I didn't. She spread and showed it all to me. It was pretty and tempting but big head said NO. I asked what her drug of choice was. She said Heroin. I was done after that.

  9. #4145
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleThumb  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/534403552314

    Seen Kay a handful of times now. Just for a BBBJ. Big older lady. I wouldn't even consider fucking her, but I'll happily let her suck my dick. And damn doe she suck it! Some of the best head I've ever had easily. Worth the stop in if you're looking for a quick nut. Especially in my case, had a little blow in the system and she still got it done easy.
    She is older than her post age. She is not just Big she is FAT. She does suck Dick well. I wouldn't fuck it either. Slipped a finger to it once. The smell alone was not good. She likes Titos Vodka FYI.

  10. #4144
    Quote Originally Posted by JPott62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/585363757058

    I believe this is the one he was referencing.
    No the link isn't dead. I have a little info on her no I haven't seen her texted both numbers but no response. She used to beg in the frandor shopping center so I believe she is 18 or maybe a couple years older. That's all I know about her if I get anything more I'll post about it. Has anyone hooked up with her?

  11. #4143

    Cock-worshipping Kaye

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/534403552314

    Seen Kay a handful of times now. Just for a BBBJ. Big older lady. I wouldn't even consider fucking her, but I'll happily let her suck my dick. And damn doe she suck it! Some of the best head I've ever had easily. Worth the stop in if you're looking for a quick nut. Especially in my case, had a little blow in the system and she still got it done easy.

  12. #4142

    Cock-worshipping Kaye

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/534403552314

    Seen Kay a handful of times now. Just for a BBBJ. Big older lady. I wouldn't even consider fucking her, but I'll happily let her suck my dick. And damn doe she suck it! Some of the best head I've ever had easily. Worth the stop in if you're looking for a quick nut. Especially in my case, had a little blow in the system and she still got it done easy.

  13. #4141

    Jezebel

    Anyone know if she's still around. She Hasn't posted in a few days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...t/074233686789

    Thanks.

  14. #4140

    Does anyone remember this one?

    Fellow Mongers,

    Does anyone remember this gal? She appears to be the same person who used to advertise on STG as an Italian. I saw her a few years back and she ripped me of while I was doing a clean up after being with her. She said her Dad was a sheriff. Anyway, she was a good provider and I would have seen her again if she hadn't ripped me off.

    Here's the link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...g/914639176861.

  15. #4139

    Exotic Nympho. HaitianQueen

    Has anyone every took the dive? She posts multiple times everyday but I cannot find any reviews at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/552702805366

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape