Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 368 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4138
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicGirth  [View Original Post]
    This girl sets up everything with prices and a location and then goes ghost when you arrive and doesn't answer texts or calls. Watch out and don't waste your time.
    If you do actually meet up with her. She has no personality. No front teeth. Clock watcher. Rushes you through. Drug paraphernalia on the night stand. I can keep going but you get the point. Stay away.

  2. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlav  [View Original Post]
    She's terrible, she's a dead fish and too many rules.
    Couldn't agree more. Don't understand the hype on this one, other than she's not a scammer and a live body. Dead fish for sure.

    YMMV I guess, and I’ve seen her probably three times, the last two just as last resort options and needed a nut. Glad she is an option for some. Again, not a scammer, but not my cup of tea.

    Happy Hunting

  3. #4136

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    As always happens the link is now dead so no way of knowing who you're speaking of. If you can add something to help who it is name or other tell tale of the ad. Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/585363757058

    I believe this is the one he was referencing.

  4. #4135

    Link dead

    As always happens the link is now dead so no way of knowing who you're speaking of. If you can add something to help who it is name or other tell tale of the ad. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy52  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I've been a long time user of everyone information and thank you all. I TOFTT and tried the 18 year old Blonde.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/585363757058

    After some recon I found she is friends with Sarah a long time poster in the Lansing area so I gave it a shot.

    Please do not waste your time she is about 50 lbs heavier and only has about three teeth. Definitely not 18 please stay away.

  5. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy52  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I've been a long time user of everyone information and thank you all. I TOFTT and tried the 18 year old Blonde.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/585363757058

    After some recon I found she is friends with Sarah a long time poster in the Lansing area so I gave it a shot.

    Please do not waste your time she is about 50 lbs heavier and only has about three teeth. Definitely not 18 please stay away.
    Aww that's a bummer. Hopefully you got your money's worth.

  6. #4133

    Don't waste your time and money

    Hey fellow mongers. I've been a long time user of everyone information and thank you all. I TOFTT and tried the 18 year old Blonde.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/585363757058

    After some recon I found she is friends with Sarah a long time poster in the Lansing area so I gave it a shot.

    Please do not waste your time she is about 50 lbs heavier and only has about three teeth. Definitely not 18 please stay away.

  7. #4132

    Lol

    And then in the title says: 26 years old. Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBobLots  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/585363757058

    Seems TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Any have any Intel? Would definitely like to try some.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zzzzz.jpg‎  

  8. #4131

    Real red hair. Just turned 18?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/585363757058

    Seems TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Any have any Intel? Would definitely like to try some.

  9. #4130

    Flake / AVOID this one

    This girl sets up everything with prices and a location and then goes ghost when you arrive and doesn't answer texts or calls. Watch out and don't waste your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9832.jpg‎  

  10. #4129
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    You're waiting for me

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Guys, you have to be aware that a lot of these chicks are using aliases on our forum to promote themselves or they have their pimp giving them good reviews to drum up business. If a girl has mixed reviews, do a little research and see if senior members are giving good or bad feedback. When you see mixed reviews it's almost always members with low post counts (these people are in this lifestyle because they are lazy and barely make an effort to do proper promotion) or aren't a senior member. If you notice this trend you should realize that the good reviews are bogus. I've met Crysta once also, dead fish is a great description of her, and her hygiene was terrible too. She's typical Lansing trash. I'm waiting for her pimp to respond and try to defend her, I'll wait.
    The person you're calling a pimp has been a member on the forum longer than you have. You registered in 2018, his account is from 2017. So your assertion is, he registered an account 7 years ago so just in case he wanted to post a fake report now? Do you see how stupid you look? Yes, there are shills on this forum and that's why you may note there is a "report post" button on each report. Care to guess why it's there?

    Before you call somebody else out and make an ass of yourself again let me remind you of something. YMMV. It's always in effect. Most of the women who do this work aren't very stable, they make decisions based on who the fuck knows what. Sometimes they take a shine to people and fuck them better than others. I had that happen once in Buenos Aires. There was this chick who was a dead ringer for Aletta Ocean, I mean a dead ringer and I wanted to fuck her forever but she had the shittiest reviews ever so I didn't. Then one day I thought, "I will never ever fuck Aletta Ocean so I'm gonna go fuck her. If nothing else when you're in the old mongers home maybe you can rub one out thinking of her." So I went. I forget what happened when I got there but I said something funny and she laughed and then we had AMAZING SEX. I'm not going to tell you what my body count is because most of you would think I'm lying but trust me when I say it's a fucking ton. I saw her at least once a week for two years and it was always the same, incredibly hot, full on porn star sex, all three holes, she arraigned a couple threesomes, facials, ass to mouth, fucking everything I ever wanted and she would cum and cum and cum herself. It was fucking amazing and the entire time all her reviews remained shit.

    One day I asked her about it. I said baby, why do you keep getting such shit reviews when you fuck me so well? She cried just a little and said that she loved me because I always treated her like a person and not a thing. (She didn't mean love, like in love, but like friend love) She never gave me any free sessions nor did I ever ask for one, I never once saw her out of the context of work but I'll bet I fucked her at least 200 times and every time it was like honeymoon sex, she bought costumes, toys, other girls, she went so far over and above I couldn't believe it and then one day she was gone. No warnings no nothing. If I would have ever reviewed her on the local forum those guys would have called me a shill as well.

    If you have a doubt, next time save yourself the talking to use the report post button.

    A2

  11. #4128
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please do not feed the trolls.

    A2

  12. #4127

    Crysta: Where you get your news matters.

    Guys, you have to be aware that a lot of these chicks are using aliases on our forum to promote themselves or they have their pimp giving them good reviews to drum up business. If a girl has mixed reviews, do a little research and see if senior members are giving good or bad feedback. When you see mixed reviews it's almost always members with low post counts (these people are in this lifestyle because they are lazy and barely make an effort to do proper promotion) or aren't a senior member. If you notice this trend you should realize that the good reviews are bogus. I've met Crysta once also, dead fish is a great description of her, and her hygiene was terrible too. She's typical Lansing trash. I'm waiting for her pimp to respond and try to defend her, I'll wait.

  13. #4126

    Biyou

    Does anyone remember a woman named Biyou? She was a kinky / bdsm woman and lived on the south side of Lansing. She also travelled between Flint and Lansing. If you do, have any contact numbers?

  14. #4125
    Quote Originally Posted by Projekt  [View Original Post]
    I am not one to say anyone's opinion is wrong. We all know how different experiences can be. Crysta is one of only a couple girls in the hobby I will even see, the pictures are accurate and she was a great visit for me. She was very, very into it each time with me. She also said afterwards that it was one of the best DATY's she's ever had, so that could play into it. YMMV always, but all of my experiences with her have been very pleasant. I'm hoping to see her as soon as I'm able to now that she's back, hopefully her service hasn't changed!
    And I'm sure it was genuine. LOL I say all the time it's the IT factor. Of course I don't believe when these chicks tell me I'm the best but it still means a lot that they do say it. I get it. They don't have to be into it, they just need to make you think they are into it. However, my experience with Crysta was to work something out, stay in contact for the whole trip, up to 10 minutes away after a long drive and then ghosted me. No thanks.

  15. #4124

    Perfect example of YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by NewbTube23  [View Original Post]
    Dam that sucks, I thought she had good reviews!! Was she at least cute? Were the pics accurate? You just shit in my cheerios LOL!!
    I am not one to say anyone's opinion is wrong. We all know how different experiences can be. Crysta is one of only a couple girls in the hobby I will even see, the pictures are accurate and she was a great visit for me. She was very, very into it each time with me. She also said afterwards that it was one of the best DATY's she's ever had, so that could play into it. YMMV always, but all of my experiences with her have been very pleasant. I'm hoping to see her as soon as I'm able to now that she's back, hopefully her service hasn't changed!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape