Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 60913
-
07-17-24 11:06 #57058Banned Member

Posts: 307None at all
No not at all. It's an open room with sheer curtains.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 08:47 #57057Senior Member

Posts: 297Escape
Same phone number listed on Monday for Escape in Duluth.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
https://atlanta-bodyrubs.ebackpage.c.../23258922.html
-
07-16-24 08:32 #57056Senior Member

Posts: 104New ISPA Marietta?
Was getting some groceries, starting reminiscing about ispa. So I peaked in the window and looked like something was being worked on. Went on my way.
Later as I was floating thru internet, I came across this:
https://rubhq.com/ad.php?u=grand-ope...t-asian-c71141
Could it be reopening? The ad said was posted a day ago. Haven't tried call / text number listed.
Thought to see if someone was in the know, or tell me I've been duped.
-
07-15-24 23:53 #57055Senior Member

Posts: 25Betty and Bella (Co-owner of Ease and Enjoy) are always legit. Despite high tip offered the always rejected my request for HJ and I have been knowing both for a number of years! However, they are friendly and their massage techniques are good! Their SO are lucky to have them!
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 22:20 #57054Senior Member

Posts: 124Exactly that's why I never tip more than. 8.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
No reason to hit 3 digits unless for CBJ or FS if that's your thing.
-KC.
-
07-15-24 19:59 #57053Senior Member

Posts: 314Sarah Sarah
Completely legit. Been there a number of times over the years hoping to be proved wrong but always legit no hint of anything regardless of provider.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 18:05 #57052Senior Member

Posts: 4061As far as fully nude goes, it don't matter if she does or pulls pants down and shirt and bra up. To me it's the same: as long as I can feel full tits and ass. In fact I'd probably stop her from going full nude because she'd be expecting more of a tip.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 16:22 #57051Senior Member

Posts: 104Wasted remodel money
Can't imagine they will last long with this setup at all. It'll be sad to see them go.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 11:17 #57050Senior Member

Posts: 124I'm pretty much in agreement with these prices.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
In me experience a lot of providers do an either / or when it comes to UTC. They will take bra off or pull up shirt as opposed to just letting me feel underneath. That or they don't allow to touch at all or very minimum. I will tip. 40 for the latter and. 70 for the former.
I've had a couple also want all or nothing as in fully nude for $ or just HJ no touching. I don't like tipping over 100% house fee so not sure if that's a good price for fully nude but sounds reasonable to me though I would negotiate 90. I know you're not seeing all that much more than when they slide their shirt up / pants down but it probably makes for a better and more intimate experience.
KC.
-
07-15-24 11:14 #57049Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea I can't.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
Nothing would be worse then getting a head spa and neck massage from Alice, with those fun bags close to your head and knowing that they are there within inches of you, but you can't do anything about it.
Too tempting.
-
07-15-24 11:05 #57048Senior Member

Posts: 124Ironic that the L is still visible cause they're taking a big one on this.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 10:34 #57047Senior Member

Posts: 332Website validation:
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
www.asbkspa.com
-
07-15-24 10:21 #57046Regular Member

Posts: 18Massage Spring fees
The fees stated seems high. Can anyone else verify or dispute the fees?
Originally Posted by LaffinGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 09:59 #57045Senior Member

Posts: 217Li Massage / Above the Head.
I have to admit that when someone called Li Massage "Above the Head, Below the Knees" that it was a made up name by one of the Mongers. So I went to see. Sure enough it is. A Banner on the outside. Almost covers the Li Massage sign. But I peeked thru the door and the wall behind the counter has the new name in 3 D Letters. I stopped by at 8:45 am as I was in the area. So no one was home.
-
07-15-24 09:52 #57044Senior Member

Posts: 240Above The Shoulders Below The Knees Spa (former Li Massage)
I don't know, but I'm not very comfortable doing much of anything only veiled by a curtain. The lack of privacy is a concern.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





