Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 60912
-
07-07-24 21:50 #56997Senior Member

Posts: 92Above the Shoulders Below the Knees *sigh*
Welp TOFTT. Decided to wander around a bit.
Stopped by and saw Lili. Saw the curtains and went to leave. She convinced me to do 45 minutes foot massage and hair wash. So I did. $60 with $10 tip to the masseuse as she did a nice job.
I don't like the space. As side from a lack of privacy, the noise level if crowded would be incredibly annoying.
Someone, Lili or otherwise, spent a lot of money. Not sure how it will recovered. This set up is not even comparable to a Massage Envy.
Maybe be its a front. But, not sure this place will make it past Labor Day.
Also notice Peace Spa has a "For Rent / For Sale" sign. And, it appears Paper Mill is closed. So add these two to Coco and New. Quite a downer today.
-
07-07-24 18:11 #56996Senior Member

Posts: 386EK Healing
As of 4 pm today they were open and seeing customers.
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 15:28 #56995Senior Member

Posts: 93Preferences
To all the DM's Kiko is young, I only post or say young when they are real young, right size not too skinny, as far as her measurements, couldn't provide tailored numbers, imo service always varies and improves over each session with any girl. People who have seen her could agree the same.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
Sandy is overall a great balance for each session.
Cherr / Keely not sure if they use different names because I have seen this girl last year. Nice apple shape, if that's your preference. Eva is same girl from last year her massage is solid deep.
-
07-06-24 23:43 #56994Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Spring-Sandy Springs
New girl at MS-SS is CHERRY, not Candy; my mistake. Current crew is Cherry, Eva, Kiko & Sandy.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 19:39 #56993Senior Member

Posts: 25EK Healing is now permanently closed
Last time I talked about this issue with their Google review, today when checked their Google page and see that they're now permanently closed. Can any monger confirm this sad news?
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 16:08 #56992Senior Member

Posts: 458I wasn't mobile and I'm not familiar with the offerings in Atlanta. All these spas I read about seem a bit far away. I expect room service to be a little expensive. At least she was fun.
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 12:57 #56991Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Spring-Sandy Springs
The new MS-SS girl you saw in the lobby is "Candy".
Originally Posted by SandyGeet
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 12:14 #56990Senior Member

Posts: 93Roswell Venturing
Young girl Kiko at Massage Spring in sandy springs. She is eye candy on the turn over. If you are in the area do not miss out on this girl and thank me later. On the way out there is another girl in the lobby kelly or keeli. Apple bottom if that's your thing.
-
07-06-24 10:51 #56989Senior Member

Posts: 315There is also to latinas the give extras. Only thing I got from belle was a good hand shake. Does she offer more with more visits?
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 08:09 #56988Senior Member

Posts: 164For elite massage I recommend Lisa & bell.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 18:11 #56987Senior Member

Posts: 72Cheshire?
I know they change names up constantly but are you talking about IVY on Cheshire? If so DM me.
Originally Posted by PunkedLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 15:15 #56986Senior Member

Posts: 332Good luck with that. Us long time ATL mongers are forever searching for that same unicorn. It used to be Sisi or Li or Roswell camps, may they all RIP.
Originally Posted by Sike444
[View Original Post]
Let us know what you find!
-
07-05-24 11:28 #56985Senior Member

Posts: 189Agree. I stopped in before I left town Thursday and was shocked that she thinks this is going to work. I have known her for over six years and wished her well but also told her I think she will struggle to get her old customers back due to lack of privacy. It reminded me of something you would see in a mall.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 21:46 #56984Senior Member

Posts: 4061So you saw none of the old typical massage rooms?
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 14:19 #56983Banned Member

Posts: 307The NEW LI Massage (above shoulders and below knees)
Well I went to see the new LI and what I saw is.
They spent months taking down the walls and framing and putting in hardwood and bright lighting. Now to replace the walls they have Chiffon fabric currents.
Its a very open space and you can see everyone who is getting a massage.
Alice was there and a new lady but I didn't get her name. Also the prices went up 10 dollars.
Lily took me back to an area (because its not a room) and I told her I would get a massage next time that I just saw the light on and just wanted to stop in for a second.
She said ok and I left.
I really don't think the remodel is going to help at all.








Reply With Quote




