Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 296 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 4436
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3176

    Eastern

    Any activity? I'm curious when new girls are coming. Will have a window to go in two weeks.

    Not sure I want to try going to mead unless I have no choice.

  2. #3175
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    You would be surprised at how often this isn't always the case. I've had sessions go multiple hours as long as it wasn't busy. I've had the girls take turns with customers just to keep me in the spa. They could easily charge me the extra time that I'm with them but they don't, and they never request it. Same thing goes for BBFS upgrades. I've been with about a dozen girls BBFS and I've only ever had to tip extra once, and that same girl never upcharged me on any following visits. I've had girls pass walk in customers to the other girl just to spend more time with me. The only times I would leave were when I had a commitment so I had to leave, or when there were too many customers that I couldn't stay. Money may talk, but in my experience being someone that they want to have fun with and keep around can trump that.
    Ill try to come more bubbly and less RDF next time 😂.

  3. #3174

    Money Doesn't Always Talk

    You would be surprised at how often this isn't always the case. I've had sessions go multiple hours as long as it wasn't busy. I've had the girls take turns with customers just to keep me in the spa. They could easily charge me the extra time that I'm with them but they don't, and they never request it. Same thing goes for BBFS upgrades. I've been with about a dozen girls BBFS and I've only ever had to tip extra once, and that same girl never upcharged me on any following visits. I've had girls pass walk in customers to the other girl just to spend more time with me. The only times I would leave were when I had a commitment so I had to leave, or when there were too many customers that I couldn't stay. Money may talk, but in my experience being someone that they want to have fun with and keep around can trump that.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    I get what you are saying. So another point of view for you.

    It's like thinking the stripper at the strip club really likes you and wants to hang out afterwards.

    All these girls are working and in it for the $. An old geezer coming in with more money then a young handsome guy with less money, you can imagine who the masseuse willl go for.

    I use to think that way, maybe the girl might care what I look like, etc etc. Does t mean anything, money talks then they open up.

  4. #3173
    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    Fair observations. This may not be a popular comment, but I'm going to offer it.

    I'm Not Judging. But if I know the Geezer Train is rolling through town, I have no problem walking my handsome ass into a place and seeing the girl's smile flash really wide and grab my hand and pull me in. I'm not saying why'all don't deserve to partake of this service, and I'm not saying all the girl's don't like to be with why'all, and I'm not saying all why'all can't still lay some serious pipe in your latter years (because I know that you can). I'm just saying that sometimes it works to my advantage and I get a girl who is truly happy to see me when that little electronic doorbell rings as I walk through it.

    Be safe, brothers. And please keep it wrapped.
    I get what you are saying. So another point of view for you.

    It's like thinking the stripper at the strip club really likes you and wants to hang out afterwards.

    All these girls are working and in it for the $. An old geezer coming in with more money then a young handsome guy with less money, you can imagine who the masseuse willl go for.

    I use to think that way, maybe the girl might care what I look like, etc etc. Does t mean anything, money talks then they open up.

  5. #3172
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Great advice except for "first of the month" comment. Most people get their social security checks direct deposited on either the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Wednesday of the month (which Wednesday depends on the person's birthdays). They are some people that get their checks on the 1st or 3rd of the month for different reasons but they appear to be in the minority.

    So if your noticing old geezers lining up during the first of the month, there may be another reason for it. Perhaps some online outfit ships the blue pill free on the first of the month? Or maybe the local restaurants haven't posted their monthly early bird specials by the beginning of the month? Or, it could be that the shuffleboard and pickleball courts close for monthly maintenance during that time? Just wonderin'.

    Quartz (one of the geezers).
    Fair observations. This may not be a popular comment, but I'm going to offer it.

    I'm Not Judging. But if I know the Geezer Train is rolling through town, I have no problem walking my handsome ass into a place and seeing the girl's smile flash really wide and grab my hand and pull me in. I'm not saying why'all don't deserve to partake of this service, and I'm not saying all the girl's don't like to be with why'all, and I'm not saying all why'all can't still lay some serious pipe in your latter years (because I know that you can). I'm just saying that sometimes it works to my advantage and I get a girl who is truly happy to see me when that little electronic doorbell rings as I walk through it.

    Be safe, brothers. And please keep it wrapped.

  6. #3171
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Eastern several times and had the nuru shower with the BBBJ and FS in the room. Then she's pulling off the cover for a bust in her mouth it is exciting, but I am selective and don't opt for this service every time. Is it worth the premium price? I guess that depends on you. If I arrive and she's young, tiny and horny as hell. Then it checks all my boxes so I will pay a little extra. If she's older, not enthusiastic then I'm not staying and heading out. I have been to Eastern and paid a half hour fee and had just a BBBJ in the shower for 180 total, then again I have been and paid the hour and $200 for the works car wash. I have come to the point in my hobby time, that if I don't like the girls I head to the next spot. I am not paying any price to fuck a girl I don't really like.

    As far as Lilly at Gulf Gate, there isn't any BBBJ, but she gives a good thorough massage, a good tease, then a good covered BJ, along with enthusiastic FS and I can usually get that for $160 plus the house, but I have been a frequent flyer so take that for what its worth. Its solid and she has a killer body for a 45+ Asian.

    I have been to Mead Av before and had a BBBJ and covered FS. I was offered BBBJ and BBFSCIP at Zixhinag (Baywood by Mitsubishi) last year. I didn't partake in the that offer, but was tempted. These service vary depending on the girls and how comfortable they are with you. If you are clean shaven, well dressed and don't smell. You have better opportunities. If you roll in there with a dirty ass, torn t-shirt and a bad attitude you can forget any extras at a discount. Also, here is some advice. If you show up on a Friday night or the weekend in general {expect to pay premium prices}, especially with all the dick swingers who just got paid and are out to get laid. Same is tru for the first of the month when all the old geezers get their social security checks and want get their wrinkles on. Show up on a Tuesday at 10 am its usually quiet, especially in the summer. DON'T be afraid to offer what you want to pay and if she says no. Get up and start to get dressed, but be nice and say "That's all I brought", don't be a dick and say she's not worth more. Usually they will say ok, and all will be fine. The reality is they are in business and the don't really want to see money walk out the door over 20 or 40 bucks. Many complain about the $200 prices, but let me riddle this to you, if all of the sudden the Asian parlors all closed and you had no place to go, many of you would be sitting at home saying "Damn, I wish Barbara was back at Blue ocean and I would gladly pay her $200 to ride Mr. Happy".
    Good call on the timing for the weekend and first of the month. I typically go on Sunday right around lunch time. It's best time for me.

    I agree on price. I don't want to bargain when I'm there since it just kills the mood. But once you get good service it's hard to get away from it.

    I will gladly pay the premium for service like eastern with pretty girls. I'm trying to see where else around Sarasota I can get that.

  7. #3170
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the help brother. I'm going to hit that spot up when I go to Orlando to run an errand.

    I also heard of Tokyo and Gardenia. Are those familiar?
    AQ lot of the girls from Spring rotate through those too.

  8. #3169
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Also, here is some advice. If you show up on a Friday night or the weekend in general {expect to pay premium prices}, especially with all the dick swingers who just got paid and are out to get laid. Same is tru for the first of the month when all the old geezers get their social security checks and want get their wrinkles on. Show up on a Tuesday at 10 am its usually quiet, especially in the summer.
    Great advice except for "first of the month" comment. Most people get their social security checks direct deposited on either the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Wednesday of the month (which Wednesday depends on the person's birthdays). They are some people that get their checks on the 1st or 3rd of the month for different reasons but they appear to be in the minority.

    So if your noticing old geezers lining up during the first of the month, there may be another reason for it. Perhaps some online outfit ships the blue pill free on the first of the month? Or maybe the local restaurants haven't posted their monthly early bird specials by the beginning of the month? Or, it could be that the shuffleboard and pickleball courts close for monthly maintenance during that time? Just wonderin'.

    Quartz (one of the geezers).

  9. #3168

    Differences are relative to lots of Variables

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious to hear your thoughts on how the service is from Gulf Gate to Eastern?

    I feel like the service at eastern is too notch and if I'm expected to pay $209 everywhere I expect that level.

    For example zhixiang by Mitsubishi expects $200 but isn't anywhere near this level of service.
    I have been to Eastern several times and had the nuru shower with the BBBJ and FS in the room. Then she's pulling off the cover for a bust in her mouth it is exciting, but I am selective and don't opt for this service every time. Is it worth the premium price? I guess that depends on you. If I arrive and she's young, tiny and horny as hell. Then it checks all my boxes so I will pay a little extra. If she's older, not enthusiastic then I'm not staying and heading out. I have been to Eastern and paid a half hour fee and had just a BBBJ in the shower for 180 total, then again I have been and paid the hour and $200 for the works car wash. I have come to the point in my hobby time, that if I don't like the girls I head to the next spot. I am not paying any price to fuck a girl I don't really like.

    As far as Lilly at Gulf Gate, there isn't any BBBJ, but she gives a good thorough massage, a good tease, then a good covered BJ, along with enthusiastic FS and I can usually get that for $160 plus the house, but I have been a frequent flyer so take that for what its worth. Its solid and she has a killer body for a 45+ Asian.

    I have been to Mead Av before and had a BBBJ and covered FS. I was offered BBBJ and BBFSCIP at Zixhinag (Baywood by Mitsubishi) last year. I didn't partake in the that offer, but was tempted. These service vary depending on the girls and how comfortable they are with you. If you are clean shaven, well dressed and don't smell. You have better opportunities. If you roll in there with a dirty ass, torn t-shirt and a bad attitude you can forget any extras at a discount. Also, here is some advice. If you show up on a Friday night or the weekend in general {expect to pay premium prices}, especially with all the dick swingers who just got paid and are out to get laid. Same is tru for the first of the month when all the old geezers get their social security checks and want get their wrinkles on. Show up on a Tuesday at 10 am its usually quiet, especially in the summer. DON'T be afraid to offer what you want to pay and if she says no. Get up and start to get dressed, but be nice and say "That's all I brought", don't be a dick and say she's not worth more. Usually they will say ok, and all will be fine. The reality is they are in business and the don't really want to see money walk out the door over 20 or 40 bucks. Many complain about the $200 prices, but let me riddle this to you, if all of the sudden the Asian parlors all closed and you had no place to go, many of you would be sitting at home saying "Damn, I wish Barbara was back at Blue ocean and I would gladly pay her $200 to ride Mr. Happy".

  10. #3167

    Mead

    Called up to ask who was working and they were reluctant to give the names because they said they rotate girls so I would have not seen any of them before. Talked it out of her and she said Coco, Kiki, and some other girls name that I couldn't understand. Was told I could pick the lineup when I arrived.

    Arrived Sunday morning and was greeted by Coco who was probably early 30's and attractive enough so I just let her take me to the room. Assumed the position and there was light rubbing and she immediately was teasing the unit. There was a light rub with no oil, not much of a massage, then some oil and hot towel. When it was time to flip, negotiations began. I was in the mood for L3 but it turned out to be a bad week for that to which I showed my disappointment and said I would have chosen another girl had I known. She insisted it was "her turn". We discuss L2 which typically isn't the best at an AMP and she wanted $. 4 and we settled on $. 2 which I still thought was too much (little head wins again). I tried to get BBBJ but she said no, with condom. Well, she asked for tip upfront which kills the mood and leaves the room. She comes back with a first for me, saran wrap, JFC. The little head was obviously doing the thinking and she went to town. She did a topless enthusiastic job and she has perkey Bs with eraser nips and I took some time but she completed the task.

    She leaves the room and in comes Kiki who is checking me out and tells me to see her tomorrow. In walks Coco and she tells me I can L3 Kiki right now. I tell them both that's not going to happen as I need a little time to recharge. Kiki appears to be a little bit older (late 30's early 40's) and more endowed than Coco. I tell her maybe next time.

    I was disappointed with the service as Eastern's is superior, but after reading the reviews their talent level isn't there this month. Oh what I would give for a nice session with MIA again as Eastern. That's how AMPs should always be. Well, we only wish anyway.

    I will be up in the area again this Sunday, but can't justify stopping by with the level of talent / service at the moment. I may just have to wait until next month.

  11. #3166
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Things are definitely slower. I stopped at Eastern to check out line up recently -- and only YUYu working, she doesn't raise my flag, but not ruff ruff bow wow ugly. I didn't stay, but she pulled down her top and showed me her tittys as encouragement with some tounge wagging. But, alas I said maybe next time and departed. I will say it seemed slow for eastern not a car in the lot really except an SUV with a sun visor covering the windshield. They might be open to a discount.

    Lilly who used to be at Lavender is now at Gulf gate (or Was the day I was there) always solid body and solid service, takes it deep and loves it from a big member.

    Blue ocean does not have any cute hotties at the moment but not busy either. Neither gal tickled my pickle.
    I'm curious to hear your thoughts on how the service is from Gulf Gate to Eastern?

    I feel like the service at eastern is too notch and if I'm expected to pay $209 everywhere I expect that level.

    For example zhixiang by Mitsubishi expects $200 but isn't anywhere near this level of service.

  12. #3165

    Updates

    Things are definitely slower. I stopped at Eastern to check out line up recently -- and only YUYu working, she doesn't raise my flag, but not ruff ruff bow wow ugly. I didn't stay, but she pulled down her top and showed me her tittys as encouragement with some tounge wagging. But, alas I said maybe next time and departed. I will say it seemed slow for eastern not a car in the lot really except an SUV with a sun visor covering the windshield. They might be open to a discount.

    Lilly who used to be at Lavender is now at Gulf gate (or Was the day I was there) always solid body and solid service, takes it deep and loves it from a big member.

    Blue ocean does not have any cute hotties at the moment but not busy either. Neither gal tickled my pickle.

  13. #3164
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    In NJ it's $100-120+ house. $200+ house is nuts man. When I go back I will try giving $150 and see how it goes and doing only a half hour.
    Wow, I moved here from NY. Back in the day there at AMPs the general pricing was $60 house fee for an hour and a $100 tip for FS.

    The pricing today is nuts.

  14. #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by TranTran  [View Original Post]
    If everyone stops paying the high prices, they will be forced to bring down the prices.
    In NJ it's $100-120+ house. $200+ house is nuts man. When I go back I will try giving $150 and see how it goes and doing only a half hour.

  15. #3162
    Quote Originally Posted by TranTran  [View Original Post]
    If everyone stops paying the high prices, they will be forced to bring down the prices.
    This.

    Its a whole game they play making faces like that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape