Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 296 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4436
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3161
    Quote Originally Posted by TranTran  [View Original Post]
    If everyone stops paying the high prices, they will be forced to bring down the prices.
    I thought 2 bills were reasonable but for them it was a low ball they got me dressed and out of there so fast.

  2. #3160

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    As of July 8 it was Yuyu and Joy.
    Well that sucks Grace was my go to how is Yuyu and Joy?

  3. #3159

    High Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Jada135  [View Original Post]
    I gave 200 total and was rushed out of there in disgust over low tip next time paid 250 and they were more than happy to do whatever I wanted.
    If everyone stops paying the high prices, they will be forced to bring down the prices.

  4. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by Jada135  [View Original Post]
    Last I checked it was mia and grace.
    As of July 8 it was Yuyu and Joy.

  5. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    Going to start giving $160 next time I visit. $$ is way too much in the summer. Supply and demand.
    I gave 200 total and was rushed out of there in disgust over low tip next time paid 250 and they were more than happy to do whatever I wanted.

  6. #3156
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant6112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current Eastern lineup?

    Alternatively, is there another similar spa with comparable personnel to Eastern (Lucky, Sugar, etc.)? Are the women at the Asian Body Spa on Meade or at Blue Ocean typically comparable?

    I'll be coming from the Tampa area and don't really want to make the drive to have a 50+ woman giving me the massage.

    Thanks for any info.
    Last I checked it was mia and grace.

  7. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tonggi, the spa in which I saw Lucky back in March is called Let's Relax Massage. Same format and the ladies there were all 8's and 9's like Lucky. Used to be called Spring massage. HTH.

    XXXX Crystal Clear Ln, Orlando, FL.
    Appreciate the help brother. I'm going to hit that spot up when I go to Orlando to run an errand.

    I also heard of Tokyo and Gardenia. Are those familiar?

  8. #3154

    Barbara

    Yeah will she be back soon?

  9. #3153

    Orlando Spa similar to Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    Ill Google the spots and check them out. Which would you recommend has the same service as Eastern with girls similar to Lucky?
    Hey Tonggi, the spa in which I saw Lucky back in March is called Let's Relax Massage. Same format and the ladies there were all 8's and 9's like Lucky. Used to be called Spring massage. HTH.

    XXXX Crystal Clear Ln, Orlando, FL.

  10. #3152

    Barbara

    Does anyone know where Barbara is? Is she still in the area? Will she be back?

  11. #3151

    Eastern or Mead

    Gents,

    I was thinking of making a trip to Sarasota but with the current reviews of the lineup at Eastern I am hesitant (even though this place seems to have good training in place, we all no it's provider dependent). I've read a few reviews on Mead and I would've loved to try Emily but seems she's gone. Anyone have feedback on Mead's current lineup as this place seems to be a close second in the area? TIA.

  12. #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    She's not there right now. But it's typically Gardenia, Spring, or Tokyo.
    Ill Google the spots and check them out. Which would you recommend has the same service as Eastern with girls similar to Lucky?

  13. #3149

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    What's the spot in Orlando that lucky works at? I'm making a trip out to Orlando and I don't see why I shouldn't go pay a visit (after reading some reports on the Orlando page).
    She's not there right now. But it's typically Gardenia, Spring, or Tokyo.

  14. #3148
    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    As always, your feedback is always appreciated. Especially when you help out those that can't take a second to RTFF. If they did, the majority of their questions would be answered.

    It's a bummer to hear the lineup isn't what it's been at Eastern. I had the pleasure before and it was nearly O-town service. I was going to be up that way next week and planned on stopping by. Sounds like the talent isn't what it's been. Oh well, I suppose it is that time of year. I may have to try Mead as past attendants have sounded like they were up my ally. I will have call and inquire who be available.
    What's the spot in Orlando that lucky works at? I'm making a trip out to Orlando and I don't see why I shouldn't go pay a visit (after reading some reports on the Orlando page).

  15. #3147

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that 160 was accepted for FS, at least with Joy ... but I did have a couple of wrinkles in my visit yesterday (morning of July 8th).

    First wrinkle was that Joy has a smokin' body ... for a 50-Something 'lady', but what one might call less than average body for a 40-Something, and there's no way anyone is going to think this one is in her 30s. Joy has full, natural (and kinda squishy) tits, no ass, and enough of a belly that she kept her dress on around her waist during the entire session (top pulled down for tit access, and bottom pulled up for snatch access).

    When I asked for the Table Shower, Joy told me, in extra-choppy English, that it was broken, and went so far as to describe that the water is leaking onto the floor and into the adjacent rooms. THAT amount of detail, coupled with the fact that I hadn't yet offered/paid the tip, might suggest the "broken shower" was an actual fact. So ... no table shower, which meant there was no naked body-slide, no TUMA, and the in-room BBBJ was done with LOTS of eye contact - with the in-room security monitor! Otherwise, the BBBJ was nice and soft, but it wasn't enthusiastic enough to ever get me anything but stiffened up.

    DATY was nice (including in 69) and the area was all shaved and smooth as silk. She seemed to prefer mish, as CG wasn't even attempted/offered, but that was fine as I prefer mish anyway. The FS was also unenthusiastic, but she does get her legs spread out nice and wide (no 'clenching' legs to restrict access or push you out/away), so deep pounding for as long and hard as you want is no problem.

    After a warm washcloth cleanup, no massage was offered and, rather, she stood beside me expecting me to get up and get dressed! I had paid 80 for the hour, but I was only there for 30-35 minutes. When initially discussing the 'broken shower', she DID offer to give me 20 back and call it a half hour session, but she somehow 'forgot' at the end and I didn't really care about the 20 bucks anyway, so I didn't even bother to bring it up,

    So, for the 160 tip I paid, did I get shorted on enthusiasm and service? It's a possibility and maybe a 200 tip would have resulted in a better experience. However, I don't really think so and I'm not gonna spend the extra 40 to find out. The net assessment, for me, is that I won't go back to see Joy (or Yuyu, based on the prior report by IAmTonggi), but I will consider the location again (if the Table Shower is working) to see one of the well-reviewed (younger) girls like Lucky or a couple of others whose names I can't recall at the moment.
    As always, your feedback is always appreciated. Especially when you help out those that can't take a second to RTFF. If they did, the majority of their questions would be answered.

    It's a bummer to hear the lineup isn't what it's been at Eastern. I had the pleasure before and it was nearly O-town service. I was going to be up that way next week and planned on stopping by. Sounds like the talent isn't what it's been. Oh well, I suppose it is that time of year. I may have to try Mead as past attendants have sounded like they were up my ally. I will have call and inquire who be available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape