Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 9222
-
07-27-24 10:11 #8607Senior Member

Posts: 154Anyone else?
Has anyone else experienced a date with her??
Originally Posted by RelaxedAndFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 09:08 #8606Senior Member

Posts: 31Lauren
I had the exact same experience with her a few weeks ago. I didn't repeat bc I couldn't get past the covering her face or no cowgirl. She has a great body and a good price.
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 17:23 #8605Regular Member

Posts: 1Rebecca is real
I saw her this week. I thought she was too good to be true. Boy was I lucky! No guts, no glory! BTW. They are in a beautiful Million $ plus home in Indian Hills, and her boyfriend is supper cool and friendly. Exactly as advertised.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 19:46 #8604Senior Member

Posts: 154Met with her today at her incall in Clifton. She doesn't like cowgirl and still covers her face with ra pillow during missionary. BBBJ and CFS was ok. Not sure if I will repeat but rate was good. PM for additional info.
Originally Posted by JD3972
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 18:25 #8603Senior Member

Posts: 174Lauren
Last time I connected with her was at the hotel she worked at in Covington a few years ago. If anyone still has her contact info please share!
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 15:33 #8602Senior Member

Posts: 154Lauren
Has anyone seen her lately? I saw her about 1. 5 years ago and just looking for an update.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-916cf1ecb873
-
07-22-24 13:12 #8601Senior Member

Posts: 539Sybaritic
Ask is 5 Franklins, she will host, but I find her bitchy. Did not partake.
Originally Posted by Weekender69
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
07-19-24 14:59 #8600Senior Member

Posts: 225Utr
I know a UTR who used to be on SA. Her pet is a rabbit if that helps anyone with a history. 27. Blonde, average build. Not fully sure on this just what she says. Has spent the last 4 months recovering from surgery so she should be super fresh. When she was on SA, she was a low low volume girl. She's ideally looking for 1 guy once a week, but may be open to more as she couldn't work while rehabbing. I no longer grasshopper up with her because I know she would become attached to me, but normally she is more than fine with nsa. One of my favorite SA pussies back when I was going there. She doesn't enjoy abuse of any kind and no CIM. I can provide digits to the right people.
-
07-15-24 17:47 #8599Senior Member

Posts: 1138Not having that problem at all.
I've used Google Voice since it was released, never had any problem with it blocking a text or any type of filtering.
Originally Posted by RobPeters513
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 14:23 #8598Senior Member

Posts: 45Google Voice
I heard lot of issue with Google Voice in the last few weeks. Google is probably reading the messages and their policy is blocking the messages. WhatsApp is more secured and cannot be traced I guess compared to other Apps.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 12:47 #8597Senior Member

Posts: 225Indian girl
I met anIndiangirl last week. Somewhat of a small bbw but with a beautiful pussy. Sweet personality and new to sugar life. I won't put her info out here out of respect but will provide for seniors via pm.
-
07-15-24 07:55 #8596Senior Member

Posts: 1138For the most part
Unless you want to make voice calls, WhatsApp lets you do that.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
I've had more than one that ghosted out as soon as I brought up talking to them, sometimes its a real easy way to thin down the scammers a bit more.
-
07-14-24 20:57 #8595Senior Member

Posts: 827Question
So, use a text app. Isn't that the easiest and just as safe.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 20:38 #8594Senior Member

Posts: 1138The same reason we use VOIP numbers
You're not handing out your real number which can be used to get your PII.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
Whatsapp still requires a number even if its a voip number, Telegram when I see it I drop them in a heartbeat.
-
07-14-24 18:50 #8593Senior Member

Posts: 827Question
Why do a lot of these ladies want you to text using Whatsapp and / or Telegram? It has to aid them in scamming you. TIA, be safe out there.












Reply With Quote




