LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 615 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8607

    Anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxedAndFun  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this week. I thought she was too good to be true. Boy was I lucky! No guts, no glory! BTW. They are in a beautiful Million $ plus home in Indian Hills, and her boyfriend is supper cool and friendly. Exactly as advertised.
    Has anyone else experienced a date with her??

  2. #8606

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Met with her today at her incall in Clifton. She doesn't like cowgirl and still covers her face with ra pillow during missionary. BBBJ and CFS was ok. Not sure if I will repeat but rate was good. PM for additional info.
    I had the exact same experience with her a few weeks ago. I didn't repeat bc I couldn't get past the covering her face or no cowgirl. She has a great body and a good price.

  3. #8605

    Rebecca is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-5007a9c9affe

    Something seems really off about this one. She seems young to be a part of that weird swingers / cuckolding scene. And they supposedly live in Indian Hill, but are asking for pay for play.

    I suspect some kind of scam, but I'm not sure what the angle is yet. Robbery?
    I saw her this week. I thought she was too good to be true. Boy was I lucky! No guts, no glory! BTW. They are in a beautiful Million $ plus home in Indian Hills, and her boyfriend is supper cool and friendly. Exactly as advertised.

  4. #8604
    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    Last time I connected with her was at the hotel she worked at in Covington a few years ago. If anyone still has her contact info please share!
    Met with her today at her incall in Clifton. She doesn't like cowgirl and still covers her face with ra pillow during missionary. BBBJ and CFS was ok. Not sure if I will repeat but rate was good. PM for additional info.

  5. #8603

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I saw her about 1. 5 years ago and just looking for an update.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-916cf1ecb873
    Last time I connected with her was at the hotel she worked at in Covington a few years ago. If anyone still has her contact info please share!

  6. #8602

    Lauren

    Has anyone seen her lately? I saw her about 1. 5 years ago and just looking for an update.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-916cf1ecb873

  7. #8601

    Sybaritic

    Quote Originally Posted by Weekender69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?
    Ask is 5 Franklins, she will host, but I find her bitchy. Did not partake.

    YMMV.

  8. #8600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Utr

    I know a UTR who used to be on SA. Her pet is a rabbit if that helps anyone with a history. 27. Blonde, average build. Not fully sure on this just what she says. Has spent the last 4 months recovering from surgery so she should be super fresh. When she was on SA, she was a low low volume girl. She's ideally looking for 1 guy once a week, but may be open to more as she couldn't work while rehabbing. I no longer grasshopper up with her because I know she would become attached to me, but normally she is more than fine with nsa. One of my favorite SA pussies back when I was going there. She doesn't enjoy abuse of any kind and no CIM. I can provide digits to the right people.

  9. #8599

    Not having that problem at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobPeters513  [View Original Post]
    I heard lot of issue with Google Voice in the last few weeks. Google is probably reading the messages and their policy is blocking the messages. WhatsApp is more secured and cannot be traced I guess compared to other Apps.
    I've used Google Voice since it was released, never had any problem with it blocking a text or any type of filtering.

  10. #8598

    Google Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Unless you want to make voice calls, WhatsApp lets you do that.

    I've had more than one that ghosted out as soon as I brought up talking to them, sometimes its a real easy way to thin down the scammers a bit more.
    I heard lot of issue with Google Voice in the last few weeks. Google is probably reading the messages and their policy is blocking the messages. WhatsApp is more secured and cannot be traced I guess compared to other Apps.

  11. #8597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Indian girl

    I met anIndiangirl last week. Somewhat of a small bbw but with a beautiful pussy. Sweet personality and new to sugar life. I won't put her info out here out of respect but will provide for seniors via pm.

  12. #8596

    For the most part

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    So, use a text app. Isn't that the easiest and just as safe.
    Unless you want to make voice calls, WhatsApp lets you do that.

    I've had more than one that ghosted out as soon as I brought up talking to them, sometimes its a real easy way to thin down the scammers a bit more.

  13. #8595

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    You're not handing out your real number which can be used to get your PII.

    Whatsapp still requires a number even if its a voip number, Telegram when I see it I drop them in a heartbeat.
    So, use a text app. Isn't that the easiest and just as safe.

  14. #8594

    The same reason we use VOIP numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Why do a lot of these ladies want you to text using Whatsapp and / or Telegram? It has to aid them in scamming you. TIA, be safe out there.
    You're not handing out your real number which can be used to get your PII.

    Whatsapp still requires a number even if its a voip number, Telegram when I see it I drop them in a heartbeat.

  15. #8593

    Question

    Why do a lot of these ladies want you to text using Whatsapp and / or Telegram? It has to aid them in scamming you. TIA, be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape