Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 13936
-
07-17-24 13:40 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 68Loc closed
According to google, this place is closed. Tried the posted number and no one picks up.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 08:19 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 102I'm done unless something changes
I just came back from Fayetteville and it's sad that they have more options for more menu options like BJ, FS, etc. Than a bigger city like Raleigh. Raleigh has become ridiculous. I make sure to tip at least 60 due to inflation, and don't haggle these women. But they are trying to ask for more money while still having the same limited menu options of just a hand jack. I'm not giving you 80 and up just to give me a handy.
I'll either continue to go to Fayetteville for now on, or going to Pattaya (where things are SIGNIFICANTLY) cheaper, than waste money at anything here. The women need to start stepping their game up if they want more dollars.
Somebody mentioned they finally got a blowjob out of a woman here in Raleigh (and I'm sure it's happened again off forum in secret LOL). While I do want there to at least be an option of a happy ending jack shack in Raleigh, it's getting to a point where I can care less about having options here anymore if this is the best they can do. Out dollars and refusal of business need to start reflecting and telling these women they need to do better if they want to stick around.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 22:28 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 234Green Apple
Was maybe five min away from Studio and just decided to give Green Apple a try. Figured it was worth looking to see if I could draw someone younger as opposed to the garunteed old aunties at Studio.
Go an auntie still, but earlier 40's instead of earlier 60's. Table shower was nice, massage was actually good. Only been a couple times but I'll probably swing their way more often. Nothing more than a handshake but who knows, may change with more visits.
-
07-15-24 13:06 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 68Thanks
Thanks for your help.
Originally Posted by Livinitinva
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 20:10 #12507Senior Member

Posts: 438Just cleared it.
Originally Posted by RalNChobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 19:36 #12506Senior Member

Posts: 56Clean out your inbox
Clean out your inbox, brother.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 10:35 #12505Senior Member

Posts: 438Lol
I had a similar experience at Green Apple. When I first started going to AMP's they would ask for my name so they could lock me in bc I was going super consistently. So naturally, I gave my "alias" instead of real name. When I went back a few months back, they were cautious and on top of that I forgot the name I gave them. Then I remembered and that's when Suzie laughed and gave me a friendly pat on the butt. Went to the room and got my session. Funny little moment. While in my session, they were doing that same thing to other mongers. Asking for name, did they call before, etc. Guess they are trying to play it smart. There were some other details I noticed from my last session there but I would be open to discussing via PM. Still haven't gone to studio just yet.
Originally Posted by Jimbo6924
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 08:43 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 28Funny
Was at studio earlier in week and got a pretty standard session. More was offered then standard but just stuck with HJ and utc. It was good. However a funny thing happened while I was there. A fellow monger walked in during session and the other girl met him at door but asked my girl to come out. They then asked to see this guys I'd because he was young. It made me chuckle and think how old do you have to be to get an underground rub and tug? The fact that the aunties made sure to I'd him was funny to me. Anyhow stay safe and old I guess.
-
07-12-24 16:57 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 322Look in the User Blog Section.
Originally Posted by JackSwayer
[View Original Post]
It is woefully outdated.
Don't assume a place is open because the list says so.
But the Names and Addresses should still be valid for the places that survive.
It was made when there were 20+ or 30+ AMPs and the scene was vibrant.
Regulators have virtually shut it down completely so there is much less a need to update the list.
-
07-12-24 13:38 #12502Senior Member

Posts: 68Jj' List
Where do I get this JJ's list? Is this studio the one in Cary? Googled it and see one there.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 12:13 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 140What does Mimi look like? Is she an auntie?
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 09:48 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 102Man if I take a shot down there and get denied for the bbj imma be so sad LOL.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
But I'll let yall know if I do go.
-
07-12-24 08:17 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 303Always have a good time with mimi. However last time I called to see her (been about a week) she was on vacation. They said I could see new girl. I believe she said her name was hanna.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 14:34 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 1538"Studio".
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
See JJ's list.
-
07-11-24 13:51 #12497Senior Member

Posts: 247Where is Studeo?
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






