Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 930 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 13944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12504

    Funny

    Was at studio earlier in week and got a pretty standard session. More was offered then standard but just stuck with HJ and utc. It was good. However a funny thing happened while I was there. A fellow monger walked in during session and the other girl met him at door but asked my girl to come out. They then asked to see this guys I'd because he was young. It made me chuckle and think how old do you have to be to get an underground rub and tug? The fact that the aunties made sure to I'd him was funny to me. Anyhow stay safe and old I guess.

  2. #12503
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSwayer  [View Original Post]
    Where do I get this JJ's list? Is this studio the one in Cary? Googled it and see one there.
    Look in the User Blog Section.

    It is woefully outdated.

    Don't assume a place is open because the list says so.

    But the Names and Addresses should still be valid for the places that survive.

    It was made when there were 20+ or 30+ AMPs and the scene was vibrant.

    Regulators have virtually shut it down completely so there is much less a need to update the list.

  3. #12502

    Jj' List

    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    "Studio".

    See JJ's list.
    Where do I get this JJ's list? Is this studio the one in Cary? Googled it and see one there.

  4. #12501
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar time with Mimi recently. Very nice BBBJCIM. YMMV.

    J.
    What does Mimi look like? Is she an auntie?

  5. #12500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Always have a good time with mimi. However last time I called to see her (been about a week) she was on vacation. They said I could see new girl. I believe she said her name was hanna.
    Man if I take a shot down there and get denied for the bbj imma be so sad LOL.

    But I'll let yall know if I do go.

  6. #12499
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar time with Mimi recently. Very nice BBBJCIM. YMMV.

    J.
    Always have a good time with mimi. However last time I called to see her (been about a week) she was on vacation. They said I could see new girl. I believe she said her name was hanna.

  7. #12498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Where is Studeo?
    "Studio".

    See JJ's list.

  8. #12497
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar time with Mimi recently. Very nice BBBJCIM. YMMV.

    J.
    Where is Studeo?

  9. #12496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Mimi

    I had a very similar time with Mimi recently. Very nice BBBJCIM. YMMV.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by BossMan58  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about New girl, but I was there yesterday with Mimi and it was a very good session. The massage was pretty good and on the flip she took her top off to let me suck on your titties I also was rubbing her pussy with the clothes on. All the sudden she got very excited took all her clothes off asked if I wanted a BJ and she did a BBBJ and let me play with her pussy. Didn't discuss prices at all. I will definitely be going back.

  10. #12495
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Heard theres a new girl at studio. Has anyone seen her? Or any new talent anywhere for that matter?
    I don't know about New girl, but I was there yesterday with Mimi and it was a very good session. The massage was pretty good and on the flip she took her top off to let me suck on your titties I also was rubbing her pussy with the clothes on. All the sudden she got very excited took all her clothes off asked if I wanted a BJ and she did a BBBJ and let me play with her pussy. Didn't discuss prices at all. I will definitely be going back.

  11. #12494

    Studio

    Heard theres a new girl at studio. Has anyone seen her? Or any new talent anywhere for that matter?

  12. #12493
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopdedo  [View Original Post]
    It's been ages since I ventured into Raleigh for some fun, but I am Leary about finding a place that has good looking women (don't have to be a 10, just not an Auntie) with extras. I prefer an Asian lady, but not necessary. It is really hard to gauge who does what and where since JJ list is not up to date. I need to travel over an hour to get to Raleigh. Any help finding something from Raleigh and south.

    Thanks in advance.

    Whoopdedo.
    Forget Massage Parlors in Raleigh.

    Fayettesville or Winston Salem are the closest places that fit the bill.

    Only Aunties in Raleigh and nothing beyond standard service is on the table beyond.

    Check the User Blog for "Non-AMP" Massages. There are some massage women with decent looks and some provide extras.

  13. #12492

    The Hills

    Any good in the hills if I go now?

  14. #12491
    It's been ages since I ventured into Raleigh for some fun, but I am Leary about finding a place that has good looking women (don't have to be a 10, just not an Auntie) with extras. I prefer an Asian lady, but not necessary. It is really hard to gauge who does what and where since JJ list is not up to date. I need to travel over an hour to get to Raleigh. Any help finding something from Raleigh and south.

    Thanks in advance.

    Whoopdedo.

  15. #12490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLeague  [View Original Post]
    As someone who was born and bred in Raleigh, and is currently in their "50's", I do find it very strange as to why we lack the AMPs that offer a much larger menu and have the talent that some AMPs have in other areas such as CLT and Winston. I can kinda get the Charlotte deal, but Winston? That just doesn't make a bit of sense to me. I occasionally travel through Winston and the next time I do, I plan to make time to visit the place that was mentioned in an earlier thread. And we all understand why the Miami's and Atlanta's of the world have AMPs that "employ" attractive workers and where everything up to FS is available. I would even say that Orlando would also fit into this category as well. But my guess is there are far more AMPs way out west that are located in your "medium" type areas like Raleigh, that are very very similar to those found in the cities I previously mentioned. Nearly half of all Koreans who immigrated to the US throughout the years, reside in just three states. 30 percent reside in California (primarily in Los Angeles County and Orange County), 8 percent reside in New York (primarily in Queens County), while 7 percent reside in New Jersey (primarily in Bergen County). Anytime I ask a worker how they ended up in Raleigh, NC, they will usually say they came down from New York, which makes sense. I will often ask them what country they are originally from and I do not believe in all my years as a hobbiest that I have ever had a worker claim to be from any other country besides Korea. And the interesting thing about all of this is that the Korean population in the US ranks 5th out of all Asian countries. The top 4 Asian groups in terms of population in the US (starting with the largest first) are as follows: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, then Koreans.
    The answer to your first few sentences question is. The watchful eye of the NC Massage Board is located in down town Raleigh. TaDa!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape