Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1827
    The streets were very lively today on Roosevelt. I saw a lot of new faces around the 2 pm time at the various spots. It seems likes someone sent out a memo that I was going to show up today Went to one of the better known streets spots really pleasantly surprised at the various girls available to me. Took a new younger looking Asian girl for 69 while she whacked me off $120. Good Times. Then walked 13 miles back to Uptown Manhattan. Epic Walk.

  2. #1826

    Men sitting in their cars at 40th RD.

    Hello,

    I walked by 40th Road last night and I noticed a lot of cars parked on the side with men sitting in them, some of them on their phone.

    Could they be undercover law enforcement or are they just guys enjoying the presentation of the ladies.

  3. #1825

    Jamaica Stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by My2422  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly is this stroll.
    I started at Sutphin + Tuskee, and drove along Sutphin away from liberty avenue. Saw a few baddies last time I drove by, but I didn't have time to partake. Report back if you go, there is always around 4-5 standing around, but less when its busy.

  4. #1824

    Friday better later on Roosevelt?

    I thought I would try something different this time and show up later on a Friday afternoon. I figured Friday would be a busy day for the girls and that they would be out in full force during the 5 pm rush hour. The humidity was also low.

    Not really. I saw a few of the usual suspects but also several missing. Do these girls not work Roosevelt 24/7 hrs on weekends? The 5/6 am scene use to be big out there.

    I am embarrassed to say I feel POOPED. I just got home around 7:30 pm. At 54 the nightlife isn't for me. LOL.

    Better to hit the day spas before lunch. More my speed.

  5. #1823

    Stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by Inertia204  [View Original Post]
    Been hearing a lot about the jamaica stroll so decided to try my luck last week. And the stroll was real, saw at least 3 BSW and 1 WSW, saw this thin BSW, spinner type dressed like a stripper but she wanted $ which was way too much. Was going to back to this thicker girl I saw earlier, but she was already scooped up.
    Where exactly is this stroll.

  6. #1822

    Jamaia stroll

    Been hearing a lot about the jamaica stroll so decided to try my luck last week. And the stroll was real, saw at least 3 BSW and 1 WSW, saw this thin BSW, spinner type dressed like a stripper but she wanted $ which was way too much. Was going to back to this thicker girl I saw earlier, but she was already scooped up.

  7. #1821
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  8. #1820
    Quote Originally Posted by LueVee420  [View Original Post]
    What's the rate on the 90th girls? A buck?
    The Latinas typically ask for 100, while the Chinitas ask for 60. Keep in mind all prices are reasonably negotiable depending on how their day or pockets are looking. Also I would advise scrolling this thread and the Queens Massage parlors one as well for some more information. Happy mongering.

  9. #1819
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddyBopping  [View Original Post]
    Vanishing Vennies at it again. They are on 90th and Roosevelt now were 7 girls all standing in the dark texting on their phones barely paying attention to customers passing by. No walking up and down. No effort no rapport with mongers passing through just texting head deep in their phones and taking photos of themselves.

    In all my years as a monger I have never witnessed this before.

    They have worn out their welcome and they should be boycotted, where are they Brazilians and Dominicans. Save a bill and see the Asians instead.
    What's the rate on the 90th girls? A buck?

  10. #1818
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    If you been around the Tusk stroll and you never had the pleasure of running into Sin. Then you missed out because she moved out and only comes around once in a blue. Young cute and the type of service to make you stick your tongue out and go cross eyed.
    Got head from her saw her out again two nights ago walking fast down past Shore Avenue. Asked her where she been and she told me she fucked her phone up and moved to Staten Island so she is out less often.

  11. #1817

    Vanishing Venezuelans

    Vanishing Vennies at it again. They are on 90th and Roosevelt now were 7 girls all standing in the dark texting on their phones barely paying attention to customers passing by. No walking up and down. No effort no rapport with mongers passing through just texting head deep in their phones and taking photos of themselves.

    In all my years as a monger I have never witnessed this before.

    They have worn out their welcome and they should be boycotted, where are they Brazilians and Dominicans. Save a bill and see the Asians instead.

  12. #1816
    Yep two girls that was there I use to see had getting worst, one gotten skinnier and looking all boy-ish with her hair cut, I found her old facebook account and its like two different girls, her before pics were the reason I didn't want to see her no more because she looked way better and I wish I hook up with that verison of her, the other one she started going mental even though hitting it back sit was good as hell but she wined up loosing a tooth and a cut lip, she said she was going back to Columbia to get it fixed even though I don't believe her but damm the sex was good before she gotten worst. I miss the good old backpage / craigslist days.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiddyBopping  [View Original Post]
    Hookers on the Point was so long ago that I think everyone knows by now that the girls are there are junkies. I doubt they don't know but hey some girls are doable cause they arent as strung out as others. Truth be told the more expensive streetwalkers are drug fiends as well just on coke and pills.

  13. #1815
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenMike  [View Original Post]
    Hunt point is straight drug war fare zone, you don't want to go there, some of the girls I use to see I stop, either we ended on bad terms, she disappeared or they got overly strung out and you saw the process so if you think they going to be like the hookers on the point vids from the early 2000's and below you in for a rude awakening.
    Lmao I use to jerk off to that HBO late night special I was young in my teens I forgot that white woman with the fat ass name I wonder if she's still around or passed away.

  14. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenMike  [View Original Post]
    Hunt point is straight drug war fare zone, you don't want to go there, some of the girls I use to see I stop, either we ended on bad terms, she disappeared or they got overly strung out and you saw the process so if you think they going to be like the hookers on the point vids from the early 2000's and below you in for a rude awakening.
    Hookers on the Point was so long ago that I think everyone knows by now that the girls are there are junkies. I doubt they don't know but hey some girls are doable cause they arent as strung out as others. Truth be told the more expensive streetwalkers are drug fiends as well just on coke and pills.

  15. #1813
    Hunt point is straight drug war fare zone, you don't want to go there, some of the girls I use to see I stop, either we ended on bad terms, she disappeared or they got overly strung out and you saw the process so if you think they going to be like the hookers on the point vids from the early 2000's and below you in for a rude awakening.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm from New Jersey I will like to try the stroll areas in Queens which street are the working and side streets I know the Brooklyn blade area and Glenmore ave area in Brooklyn. Also can someone give me info on the Hunt point area I need to try all strolls in New York.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape