Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 1992
-
06-21-24 23:29 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 258Stroll
Don't know if this is the place they are referencing but I was at prince just passed Rosevelt by the park and made a left on 40rd there were a quiete a few there were only two that I thought about it but I just had finished a great session with a red head.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 17:24 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 95Yes Colombians too. Both don't seem to put any effort into anything. When I went last week I was surprised but not too surprised that they weren't getting customers. Mongers are being smarter finally. I saw my Asian regular and we talked about business she told me its been slow but told me she was surprised it was for the Vennies too.
Originally Posted by Artisttyp
[View Original Post]
I told her the same thing that they give bad service and she told me she heard the same from other customers that she heard they scam a lot. Then you factor in all the mongers with their cameras recording everyone things are getting rough for the Vennies. I don't see how they fix things because they aren't going to improve their service.
I know it hurts their egos that men just walk past them now.
-
06-21-24 13:39 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 3005Where's the stroll at in Queens
Hey I'm from New Jersey I will like to try the stroll areas in Queens which street are the working and side streets I know the Brooklyn blade area and Glenmore ave area in Brooklyn. Also can someone give me info on the Hunt point area I need to try all strolls in New York.
-
06-21-24 12:55 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 274I would also add Colombians to this statement. If you go to Colombia they perform much better but the ones who find a way out of the country onto the Ho Circuit tend to be major sharks. They go to the major tourist destinations like Costa Rica, Mexico, The Caribbean Etc. You won't get a decent session from them. At the very least you should never pay one of those girls upfront which can be challenging depending on the environment you are in so I would pass on it.
Originally Posted by DiddyBopping
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately I did session with a Vennie in one of the MP's recently only because no Asian girls were available and I regretted it for $320. No DFK and she was staring at the wall bored as hell with no movement while I was doing DATY on her. I won't place myself in that position ever again.
Once you start seeing girls from Central America or PR / Dominicans on the street then give me a Holla.
-
06-21-24 10:30 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 95Mechanical Venezuelans
For future reference the Venezuelans give very mechanical service. If you go late at nights they have a lot of fans watching them but word spread that they are a waste of money.
Originally Posted by BroManesh
[View Original Post]
The Asians are a better bang for your buck. I had a few experiences with them it was a waste of money. It does not matter if you are Mexican, White, Black, Green or Purple.
The Venezuelans stay on their phones just care about looking pretty and showing off. Save your money unless you want to waste $100.
-
06-20-24 23:39 #1807Regular Member

Posts: 17Roosevelt ave visit last Sunday
Made a stop before heading home from the airport. It was 8:30 am ish. Not many options as I thought there would be compared to what I saw on YouTube and these pages. All the Asians were not attractive for me. Found two Latinas I saw on my stroll up. On my way down I passed them again and when I finished walking a few blocks you-turned back to them. Both Latinas were still there. I asked one how much she said one bill. It was agreed even though no BBBJ was available even for extra $. She took me to a place that had massage tables separated by curtains. She was incredibly attractive but too mechanical for me. Next time I go to the airport I will stop by usual place. Stopping in queens is always treat. It is dried up in the Hudson Valley.
-
06-19-24 19:14 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 32Too much up front, or usually better service that way?
I spent a few pages reading on pricing and decided to post. Sometimes I wonder about the people talking about paying only 60 or 80. I question if they are only getting those prices from the ladies lower on the looks scale. Other times so wonder if I just offer too much up front when I say 100. I suspect the lesser looking ladies have to go lower to get any clients. I guess it is not always terrible to get a lesser looking lady if saving at least 20, especially 40. I do suspect though, that I get nor only better looking ladies at 100 but also better experience. I think the ladies are more open to how you want to do it with them and are less likely to rush. I also think seeing the same woman more then once a month goes better because they learn you give them a better rate and are worth their effort.
Sadly, I had to leave a job in disgust so with no income I had to clamp done on spending. It was a long time between visits to Roosevelt before I justified a trip again after so long. It was disappointing that the ladies I liked were not out that night. I tried another and was disappointed with the service, even with the 100 mark. Goes to show it is often better to see again those you had a decent experience than always trying something new. I had a few chucks / businesses over the years that I liked but when they move on, you wish you saw them more often than trying something new half the time, more often, not someone you want to visit again.
-
06-19-24 15:31 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 95Looks like some nice chocolate right there. Does she let you do facials on her?
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 17:32 #1804Regular Member

Posts: 12I would have fucked her.
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 12:05 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 66A teaser for DiddyBopping
If you been around the Tusk stroll and you never had the pleasure of running into Sin. Then you missed out because she moved out and only comes around once in a blue. Young cute and the type of service to make you stick your tongue out and go cross eyed.
-
06-05-24 17:00 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 274Fungus In The Bungus?
Be careful out there fellows. There is a new fungus in town.
https://nypost.com/2024/06/05/lifest...tected-in-nyc/
" New sexually transmitted fungal infection detected in NYC — the first case in the US ".
-
06-05-24 02:34 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 114Roosevelt
Finally, I decided to take the hour-and-a-half trip to Queens to see what Roosevelt had to offer. Spoiler alert: it did not disappoint. I arrived in Queens around 11:30 PM, and the Roosevelt Strip was lit—so many flavors to choose from: Asians, Blacks, Latinas, and even a few transformers thrown in for good measure.
I parked somewhere between Roosevelt and 82nd (I think) and set off on foot. At first, the heavy police presence had me feeling a little, but after seeing the open-air negotiations between the ladies of the night and their prospective clients—and the cops seemingly turning a blind eye—I relaxed a bit.
As I strolled along, I spotted a Latina with an absolute 10/10 derrière. She was stunning, but given my past experiences with Latinas and their penchant for GPS attitude, upselling, and subpar service, I decided to pass. Moving on, I ventured up to 76th Street and noticed an Asian MILF with stunning legs and flawless skin sitting alone on a chair. When I approached, she asked if I needed a massage. Quick as a flash, I said yes.
She led me upstairs to a partitioned room and said the magic number: $60. I handed over the cash, got undressed, and waited. She returned and began a massage that could only be described as "meh. " I cut to the chase and suggested we skip to the main event. She said $200, and I almost choked. I thought she meant an extra $200, but she actually meant $200 total—just an extra $140. I stood my ground and countered with $100. She agreed, and soon enough, I got a covered BJ and proceeded to pound out her guts. We wrapped things up with a bit more massage, and then I got dressed.
Before I could leave, she insisted on giving me her number and asked me to text her my name. Turns out, her name is Linda.
Total damage: $160.
Face: 5/10.
Body: 7/10.
Service: 4/10.
I'll be back in Queens next week to sample some more. I might even take one for the team and try one of the Latinas.
-
06-04-24 20:45 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 66I think you if you take random evening strolls through out the week and def Fri and Sat. You could find something. Back in March I was over between northern and roosevelt ave between main and college pt and I saw a biiig booty white girl that would probably hop in. The bowling alley area used to be alive not sure how it is now. Dump Tesla get BTC.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 16:46 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 258Thanks for posting
But fuck man had me driving all day looking for this lady. Then I came back and noticed this was lat year fkkkk. That's like reading Tesla stock it's at its lowest price ever, last year at this time. LOL.
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 15:09 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 66Secret Recipe Revisit
I should've have just uploaded these the first time instead of that one blurry pic. This was around the Whitestone bowling alley last summer. Either on linden or farrington. Mic work was meh and I think I paid a benny. Also I took the hat off to bus off and she tried going for a slob w / o the hat had to swipe it away but we both enjoyed what followed.











Reply With Quote




