Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 327 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 4901
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4076

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    One of my biggest regrets happened (I think its been about two years now), when I saw the prettiest little blonde that I'd ever seen. A true Botticelli in the flesh! She was standing on a corner in San Bernardino, right across the street from the old Greyhound Station (now closed). She was perfectly petite and skinny, wearing a white, firm-fitting fishnet outfit. I was so taken aback by her beauty that, without even thinking, did that touching of the forehead and each shoulder that religious people do, to represent The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. She saw me doing this and reacted with the most beautiful smile, ever. I was at a stop light, a full car lane between us, so I rolled down the window and asked what the donation would be to enjoy her. She said, "do you have a (Benjamin Franklin) _.

    I think that I was stricken Dumb by her beauty. I had never seen a girl of such quality, in what is often affectionately referred to as, San Berna-ghetto. "Let me go get it out, I'll be right back," I said. "I'll be here," she affirmed. What a royal mistake that was! Because, of course, by the time that I returned (which couldn't have been more than ten to fifteen minutes), she was long gone! I liked her so much that I remained in the area for about two hours after, driving around, hoping that she would come back out. She never did.

    Talk about a HAUNTING of epic proportions! Just a few days after, I saw her on the LC website. She was none other than the now famous: Sweetie. She had just started on her entrepreneurial venture and from what I learned, I knew that she would have allowed BBFS. I liked her so much, that I took out more than a Benji, but I missed my golden opportunity! I should have opened my door and taken her with me to the ATM.

    I now see that on PD, her STARTING donation is well over 6.

    This is certainly the school of hard knocks!
    That's sucks but enjoyed the read. This is why I always keep $300 in my console concealed because you never know what you might run into.

  2. #4075

    So true!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePet  [View Original Post]
    Did not end up seeing her as she wanted 8 $ for a half hour.

    It just hurts tho seeing these sluts so enthusiastic on your first visit then getting jaded on your second and gpsed.
    One of my biggest regrets happened (I think its been about two years now), when I saw the prettiest little blonde that I'd ever seen. A true Botticelli in the flesh! She was standing on a corner in San Bernardino, right across the street from the old Greyhound Station (now closed). She was perfectly petite and skinny, wearing a white, firm-fitting fishnet outfit. I was so taken aback by her beauty that, without even thinking, did that touching of the forehead and each shoulder that religious people do, to represent The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. She saw me doing this and reacted with the most beautiful smile, ever. I was at a stop light, a full car lane between us, so I rolled down the window and asked what the donation would be to enjoy her. She said, "do you have a (Benjamin Franklin) _.

    I think that I was stricken Dumb by her beauty. I had never seen a girl of such quality, in what is often affectionately referred to as, San Berna-ghetto. "Let me go get it out, I'll be right back," I said. "I'll be here," she affirmed. What a royal mistake that was! Because, of course, by the time that I returned (which couldn't have been more than ten to fifteen minutes), she was long gone! I liked her so much that I remained in the area for about two hours after, driving around, hoping that she would come back out. She never did.

    Talk about a HAUNTING of epic proportions! Just a few days after, I saw her on the LC website. She was none other than the now famous: Sweetie. She had just started on her entrepreneurial venture and from what I learned, I knew that she would have allowed BBFS. I liked her so much, that I took out more than a Benji, but I missed my golden opportunity! I should have opened my door and taken her with me to the ATM.

    I now see that on PD, her STARTING donation is well over 6.

    This is certainly the school of hard knocks!

  3. #4074

    GPS to the extreme

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo1992  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since you gotten back?
    Did not end up seeing her as she wanted 8 $ for a half hour.

    It just hurts tho seeing these sluts so enthusiastic on your first visit then getting jaded on your second and gpsed.

  4. #4073

    Does she belong here?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMyke  [View Original Post]
    Amazing but does she belong here?
    I would think so, no?

    1. This is the: San Diego Bare, section, right?

    2. I accessed her ad in the LC site, under the San Diego listing.

    3. The Subheading on her ad has the words: Kissing & BBBJ.

    4. One of the Bs in BBBJ might stand for Bare, no?

    I was asking if any of my fellow hobbyist brothers had seen her, as in: do you know if -along with her BBBJ. She offers BBFS? Have any of you sampled the sweet delicacy on this ad?

  5. #4072

    Lexie

    Anyone have a report on this one? She's been posting the same # for two years and no reviews. I thought I heard she might allow bare. Thanks gents.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/171762437

  6. #4071
    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentlemen!

    Has anyone seen this pretty little spinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/172974345
    Amazing but does she belong here?

  7. #4070

    Jayla: Latin Spinner

    Hey gentlemen!

    Has anyone seen this pretty little spinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/172974345

  8. #4069

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Think he was talking about Quinnlee on HX.
    Nope. He's talking about Princess. I'm pretty sure ever since she went solo, she stopped offering bare unless you're the few lucky ones that she likes. I wish she would give me a good hawk tuah, but it is what it is.

  9. #4068

    Quinnlee?

    Think he was talking about Quinnlee on HX.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't seem to be something she or several of the others in the group currently offer unless you previously saw them and were "grandfathered" in so to speak. Rose was the same and I assume Winter would have been too, but I never repeated with her.

  10. #4067

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMyke  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and she said no bare. Is that true?
    Doesn't seem to be something she or several of the others in the group currently offer unless you previously saw them and were "grandfathered" in so to speak. Rose was the same and I assume Winter would have been too, but I never repeated with her.

  11. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! At first her rates seemed TGTBT to me and I assumed there'd be an addon. Definitely on my list to see even moreso now. Wanted to see her yesterday, but driving to del Mar. Around rush hour sounded like a nightmare. Looks busy based on her network!

    I opted to see Princess, who was back in Mission Valley, and more convenient. Her tight spinner body is my weakness LOL.
    I texted her and she said no bare. Is that true?

  12. #4065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    QuinnLee

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! At first her rates seemed TGTBT to me and I assumed there'd be an addon. Definitely on my list to see even moreso now. Wanted to see her yesterday, but driving to del Mar. Around rush hour sounded like a nightmare. Looks busy based on her network!

    I opted to see Princess, who was back in Mission Valley, and more convenient. Her tight spinner body is my weakness LOL.
    Thanks. Yes I am also interested in this Vietnamese QuinnLee. She said she will be here until July 16.

    Also great to hear princess. Vietnamese / White might be back. If she did DFK with lots of tongue I would like her more. So many great things in SD.

    I'd like to see BB crew bring a something really little like a tiny redhead or even dark chocolate or mocha is fine too but I need small.

  13. #4064
    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/QuinnLee

    Prices listed in her ad are inclusive, which is wild. I just tried her. She looks like one of those bikini baristas in the OC but a bit older, late 30's. Shorter hair about neck length, cute face, vietnamese girl, big MMs (not my thing but they looked decent, felt a bit hard). Very friendly, good acting, good BBBJ, and into FS. A few positiions and CIP. YMMV obviously.

    Don't message me for number. DM her on hx for her number.
    Thanks for the report! At first her rates seemed TGTBT to me and I assumed there'd be an addon. Definitely on my list to see even moreso now. Wanted to see her yesterday, but driving to del Mar. Around rush hour sounded like a nightmare. Looks busy based on her network!

    I opted to see Princess, who was back in Mission Valley, and more convenient. Her tight spinner body is my weakness LOL.

  14. #4063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Solid

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/QuinnLee

    Prices listed in her ad are inclusive, which is wild. I just tried her. She looks like one of those bikini baristas in the OC but a bit older, late 30's. Shorter hair about neck length, cute face, vietnamese girl, big MMs (not my thing but they looked decent, felt a bit hard). Very friendly, good acting, good BBBJ, and into FS. A few positiions and CIP. YMMV obviously.

    Don't message me for number. DM her on hx for her number.

  15. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Here's some more pics to haunt you. That's me filling her pussy up with a weeks worth of jizz as she rode me. After this the next monger was some old ass asian dude in his 80's. Would've loved to watch how that went.

    I asked her recently if she was ever coming back and she said no. When I saw Claire this month during her recent trip back to SD, she told me that she planned on coming back to SD more often and is going to keep trying to convince Ava to come with her. Hopefully she does. I've filled her up about 6 times already and I still miss that tiny pussy.
    Consider me haunted so bad I need Dr. Peter Venkman to intervene. I was one of those that met her on night one, her attitude was aloof and while she did put out a mild effort I considered the session a loss. The next day others on here said she was in a "bad head space" or something, and then shortly after all the favorable reviews started flowing in. I considered going back to her to see if things would improve on session #2, but ultimately I chose to spend time with two of her counterparts in the BB crew instead and had memorable sessions with them. If she returns to SD I would like to try to see her again, but her first impression was so lackluster that I did not choose to repeat when she was still here, much to my detriment. Comes with the territory in this hobby I suppose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape