Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 7374
-
07-14-24 19:48 #6324Senior Member

Posts: 2110Taxi
Depends on what you're looking for. If getting a glimpse into their real lives turns you on as much as it does me, then playing taxi is a great way. I don't usually mess with STG girls these days, but I've spent many hours with UTRs, picking them up, enjoying multi-hour sessions, then dropping them off at work or wherever they need to go next. Callie is a relatively friendly girl. She is very open and as long as you're patient, she can be a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Swammi2
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 06:35 #6323Senior Member

Posts: 60Damn you musta been desperate to put up with that shit. I've given up on waiting in parking lots for these time wasters, I'll give them 5 min tops then I'm out of there.
Originally Posted by Tyco1087
[View Original Post]
I make this known before hand and playing taxi for them forget about it, call an uber if you have to go score or whatever.
Thanks for the review.
-
07-11-24 20:31 #6322Senior Member

Posts: 29Trouble With Callie
I had some time to get away from the family, so I decided to see someone in Connecticut. I've seen Callie's postings before in both Springfield and Connecticut and had reviewed her previously. I thought I knew what to expect from her, so I chose her over others who had responded. Big mistake.
I contacted Callie around 10:30 in the morning, but she took forever to respond. That's why I contacted other people, but when she finally replied, she didn't remember who I was. It was understandable since she had a new number, but there was a lot of back-and-forth before she got back to me. She then asked me for a favor. to pick her up and drive her to a nearby motel to get something from the front desk.
We got to the motel, and she said she'd be back in two minutes. Those two minutes turned into 45. I have no idea why I waited as long as I did maybe I was hoping for a discount or something. When she finally came back, she wasn't apologetic at all, just full of excuses. For those who don't know Callie, she's extremely talkative. I don't know if she's on something or if she's just naturally like that.
We went back to her motel in Windsor, and of course, her key wasn't working. It took another five minutes to fix, followed by another 10 to 15 minutes for her to get ready. Finally, we got down to business. Callie is great at giving a BJ and talks dirty. She likes to make you feel special, but she just won't stop talking. She gave a BJ for a good seven minutes and then asked me for another favor! She asked if I could fuck her bareback and cum inside her because she had another client who wanted sloppy seconds. I was stunned that there was someone out there who wanted that. (No shame) She tried to sweet-talk me, saying that normally it costs extra, but she was willing to waive it. Thank God I said no, but I won't lie, the offer was tempting. She put on a condom, and she rode me hard. During sex, she squirted all over me, soaking the bed, and honestly, that was the main reason I came to see her.
The whole thing lasted about 10 minutes, and then she spent another 15 minutes talking while I tried to inch my way to the door. I hadn't paid her yet, which I forgot about because she was talking so much. We used Cash App to complete the payment, and she walked me to my car, saying she's available anytime. I was just done with her at that point, annoyed that she wasted almost two hours of my time for only 10 minutes of sex.
Looks-wise, she's a 6 out of 10, and her performance is a 7 or 8 out of 10. I can recommend her, but there are better-looking women who offer a better experience. If you're desperate and she's your only option, go ahead, but be prepared to have her talk your ear off and waste a lot of your time. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...2/228398367963
-
07-10-24 10:13 #6321Senior Member

Posts: 33How was location? Safe? Private or lots of neighbors?
Originally Posted by NickyGoogle
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 09:13 #6320Regular Member

Posts: 4Number?
Could you PM her number please, link is no longer working.
Originally Posted by Tyco1087
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 12:39 #6319Senior Member

Posts: 220You know, I thought about that halfway through, but didn't get into it with her. I can say for sure I never felt any teeth.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 18:44 #6318Senior Member

Posts: 406Caribbean scammer
Well said. She tried the same nonsense with me, only exception being a slight change of her / his words: "There are too many guys wasting my time that's why I ask for cash app in advance. " I laughed. Told her / him to kick rocks and likewise those asking for deposits in advance are scammers. LOL.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 09:10 #6317Senior Member

Posts: 33Try this Shelby.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
TER I'd: 391330.
-
07-06-24 22:50 #6316Senior Member

Posts: 168Blonde cougar MILF
Out of my area but may be in a Westfield area soon.
Any feedback on this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...7/416109427387
Been very responsive to texts and seems nice. TIA.
-
07-05-24 16:00 #6315Senior Member

Posts: 559Another CashApp Scammer-Beware
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/167225126323
Made attempt to set something up with this one recently.
Communications ok. Asked all pertinent questions regarding donations in first text.
No answer. Just a "Hey" Then asks "Where you from and when do I want to get together?
Me: "Can you answer my questions regarding donations?
Reply with price quotes and that I needed to Cashapp her the money cause there's so many "Creeps and cops to send my addy without money first".
Yeah right. No Thanks. Probably not even a chick. Likely a dude in his mama's basement.
Don't feed these demons any money. They will only proliferate. Hope that helps save someone from getting scammed.
Peace.
-
07-05-24 09:56 #6314Regular Member

Posts: 1Indian Orchard
Anyone try this place?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/687115798661
-
07-03-24 09:03 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 930Sarah "no teeth"
When I read the ad I thought this was a gum-job provider, does she pop out the dentures or just has a good no-teeth technique?
Originally Posted by HaverhillLite
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 08:24 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 930Shelby?
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/shelby-90592
Originally Posted by Franchise71
[View Original Post]
How did you connect her to the TER page? Is this the page? It has two 16 year old reviews in Norwich CT, no phone number or working link. Googled the TER email address and no hits.
-
07-01-24 20:03 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 220Forest Park Sarah
Saw Sarah the other day at her apartment for the $60 BJ. Couldn't find any real reports before going, but figured I could lose $60.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/663062721021
Pros: 1. Looks like the pictures, which is a pro if you like how she looks. I'd describe her as pretty once, but very run down. It's still there, but it has to get past the crack haggardness. 2. Really pretty eyes, and she'll make eye contact during the deed. 3. BBBJ started off real good. I liked her technique and it wasn't mechanical. 4. Price is right.
Cons: 1. Made me wait in the apartment while she went to another room. To be fair, it was about the right amount of time to take a shit, but I was sitting there expecting a guy to walk in and kick me out the whole time. 2. Got impatient briefly. You know. "this is a quick visit" kind of thing, halfway through the deed. She did finish though, except. 3. She cum dodged. Shot off the dick when I was cumming so fast that half of it ended up on the floor. I didn't hide that it was happening or anything, so she wasn't surprised. 4. Didn't have anything to clean up with, so I just had to waddle to the sink. Wouldn't have been that big a deal, except for the last con.
Overall: I might go back if in the mood for the same price, but only if I could somehow get a no-dodge guarantee. It might have been the amount, because it was a lot. The BBBJ WAS good, it just ended badly.
-
06-30-24 14:42 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 464This ad was posted today at 1:42 AM. Looks fine until you click on the pics. I met the older blonde she is legit and cool but what about the temporary friend "Pics #7&8. 4132464022 she's waiting"? Is someone trying to warn us?
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/450134363920












Reply With Quote




