Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 492 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 7375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6310
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Three milfs on one ad, has anyone visited or have some insight? No hits on the digit searches.

    Thanks, thinking of making a sandwich.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/737744095287
    This ad was posted today at 1:42 AM. Looks fine until you click on the pics. I met the older blonde she is legit and cool but what about the temporary friend "Pics #7&8. 4132464022 she's waiting"? Is someone trying to warn us?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/450134363920
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fsfds.png‎   jgmkhgjh.png‎  

  2. #6309

    Three ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise71  [View Original Post]
    The first one comes up as Shelby on TER and has 3 positive reviews.
    The one Cherry is sweet. Had baby recently. BJ only, but she is good. The 1st Pic is waaayyy hotter in person than her pics. I am not sure about the other. They are legit and fun. Haven't heard back from them since Saturday, had a date on Sunday the never called back for. Worthbitbif you see them IMHO.

  3. #6308
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Three milfs on one ad, has anyone visited or have some insight? No hits on the digit searches.

    Thanks, thinking of making a sandwich.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/737744095287
    The first one comes up as Shelby on TER and has 3 positive reviews.

  4. #6307
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Three milfs on one ad, has anyone visited or have some insight? No hits on the digit searches.

    Thanks, thinking of making a sandwich.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/737744095287
    Never saw the 1st or 2nd girl, but the 3rd girl went by Cherry. Some reviews in the Hftd CT forum, she's super pregnant now, doubt you can make a sandwich with her. Everything covered except BBJ, kitty is super tight so you can't go rough, can't release in her mouth either so I did not repeat. 1st girl sometimes has ads with Queen who posts in CT. I'm assuming they all share a room and take turns for dates. LMK if you have fun and if its worth the damage.

  5. #6306

    MILF Triumvirate

    Three milfs on one ad, has anyone visited or have some insight? No hits on the digit searches.

    Thanks, thinking of making a sandwich.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/737744095287
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails milfs.jpg‎  

  6. #6305

    Bree

    I was desperate to find someone, and the only person who answered was Bree. Although Bree wasn't my first choice, I liked her pictures and saw someone on a forum give her an OK review, which was all I needed. I texted her, and she answered back promptly, which was a great green flag. We had good communication, discussed rates, and agreed on a short time for $65, which included full service. She gave me her address, and I headed over.

    When I arrived, I was a bit confused because the area was much nicer than I expected. Holyoke is a weird place, so I texted her, and she came down quickly. This was great because sometimes it takes a while for them to open the door. However, when I saw her, I immediately wanted to go back to my car. She didn't look much like her pictures there was some resemblance, but not enough to feel confident about the encounter. Despite my reservations, I went in.

    Her place was a nice and clean and I was expecting a mess or hoarding, but surprisingly, the common areas like the living room were clean and looked like a normal home. When I asked if she lived there, she said she lived with her sister and took me to her room. Her room was messy, with posters and knickknacks on the wall, and she was watching Bob's Burgers, which is a great show. The room was nice and cold.

    We had agreed on full service, but she tried to change the price. I insisted on what we agreed on, and she reluctantly complied. I got naked, and she laid on the bed, which had too many blankets and pillows, making it look like a teenager's bed. She gave me a really good BJno teeth, good hands, lots of spit. When I was ready to move on to full service, she looked reluctant but took off her pants while keeping her shirt on. She gave me a condom, but it was one of those thick ones from a clinic, which I hate. I put it on, but it made me lose my arousal. She rode me for about two minutes before I had to ask her to stop because of the condom. She then offered to go bare, but I decided to continue with the BJ. I came in her mouth, and she spit it out, cleaned me up, and was very considerate.

    We said our goodbyes, and she escorted me out of the house. In terms of looks, she was just OK, not someone I'd hit on or see again unless desperate. Her BJ service was excellent, though. If you're just looking for a BJ, I'd recommend her, but otherwise, I wouldn't. Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/339468844030

  7. #6304

    Blonde GILF

    First post I've seen for her. I figured I would TOFTT. Met up with this one and she was inexperieced at this line of work. Said she was not going to be doing this for long. She is only doing it because of family situations. Older lady she said she was 53. She kept a clean room. Private residence. No signs of demons. Everything covered but she did give pretty good head. Cowgirl was a little tough for her. Flabby tits bouncing everywhere. Pic are accurate. Its probably a one and done for me. Deff a everyday woman next door type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...0/541736290304
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-06-21 224024.jpg‎  

  8. #6303

    Worth it or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstro000  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one. Anyone know if she's worth it or not?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/714312652994
    I saw her once way back for a b&g, she got the job done. She's older with a "been around the block" look.

  9. #6302

    Anyone know her?

    I've been curious about this one. Anyone know if she's worth it or not?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/714312652994

  10. #6301
    I think Donny on the Hartford board had the right idea. This is likely just someone trying to malign her. Because the captcha number used by the poster is different from the number used in the ad.

  11. #6300
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #6299

    Hiv +

    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this something someone can technically report to the cops? I am by no means trying to burn out people, but an anonymous call to them or email to the PD so they can put a stop to her? What she is doing is technically intent to spread a disease.
    I'm not an attorney, but she has informed you of her situation, it is up to you to choose whether or not you want to take that risk. If she hadn't informed you, then she would be in trouble legally.

  13. #6298
    I believe the review below was on her, let us know if you TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    I got with her around a month ago. Met in rundown split level home. She's a lot heavier than the pics suggest so her body didn't really do it for me. Gave a decent BBBJ and took a pounding well making the appropriate sounds. Nice girl but I'd only see her as a plan B. I can't remember the rate but it was on par with the area. 140-160 hh.

  14. #6297

  15. #6296

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape