Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2174
-
07-13-24 03:53 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni
Exactly. How could anyone do that to Yanni, she is always a sweetie. The person who did that really needs a heaping helping of his own medicine.
Originally Posted by Donatello
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 22:25 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 52I just saw her
I just saw her and she said the same thing. Man, I was mad too. She is very sweet and doesn't deserve to be treated like that. It gets ugly out there at times. Let's hope her screening process keeps the jerks out.
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 20:57 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 110This
This is why we can't have nice things. Next time some abusive drunk comes for her and others in her league, we should give that dude a taste of his own medicine.
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 08:10 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 113Name Change
Name change was necessitated by a couple of mongers' abuse. Another drunk one managed to find her last week, and after service, demanded refund. When that was refused he slapped her around rather severely.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
As a result, she's becoming much more selective in who she sees. Wouldn't be surprised if she disappeared before too long.
-
07-10-24 23:52 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 52Yanni =N0 VE
Yes Yanni is Nova. Not sure why there was the name change.
Originally Posted by Unassumed
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 20:14 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 161I'm not sure who Nova is, never seen her. But I went back to see Yanni again, after my last review you guys have made it so hard to see her again. But once again she did not disappoint. Probably better then last time, it felt more intimate, lost of kisses, touches, very intimate BBBJ with cum in mouth. Opted not to get massage this time and had more time to play missionary and cowgirl. Tight as always. Still Recommend.
Originally Posted by Unassumed
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 18:08 #1043Regular Member

Posts: 15Does anybody know if Yanni is Nova? It kind of sounds like it's one and the same from my experiences but I haven't seen "Yanni" yet.
-
07-10-24 17:44 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 312Couldn't agree
More my brother!
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 14:25 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 214If you love Nuru and a slightly thicker Korean, Ciel is great. I just wouldn't repeat for 350. Maybe at 280 I would repeat with her.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
Def agree though. I hope TOS keeps bringing new talent in. A lot of the TOS girls are also working at a very popular KORG in NY occasionally, so what we're getting with TOS is some of the best K-talent on the east coast.
-
07-09-24 13:24 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 247Langwood
I road by the address in the ad and it looked like an abandond house?
Originally Posted by Hummer5205
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 11:01 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 31Langwood?
Has anyone tried the "new" place on Langwood yet? I say new, but I did see one post in here asking about feedback from 12/23. Maybe it has been around and I just never noticed the ads, but they have popped up with this address the last few days. If anyone has sampled, please share. I will probably give it a shot soon and will post a report.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/274746188456
-
07-09-24 00:19 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 88RDU Slater location.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 16:09 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 312To each his own
Yes, I agree to each his own, I like mature women that know what they are doing, but tbh what did we have before TOS brought in some ladies? We were all kinds of terrible, these ladies are hot, hot bodies and GFE. And real nuru, which I love!!
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 01:49 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 306Which location
Which location? The operator gave more than one.
Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 17:24 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 88Very Very old Aunties
I would avoid these gals, very old aunties. I was in a hurry and needed a release, but otherwise, nothing special and would not recommend. Body and face a 2/10, only good part was that they were very clean overall. Took the time to clean you before and after and couldn't speak a lick of English but was friendly at least. You're better off just rubbing one out instead of spending $100 for a qv though. They wanted $120, but I said no.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...0/181282222400











Reply With Quote




