Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5633
-
07-08-24 15:08 #4103Regular Member

Posts: 9Velvet
Looks like a newer spot in Golden Valley. Anyone try it out? PM if you have any info.
Thanks in advance.
WM.
-
07-08-24 14:30 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 198In the spirit of freely sharing info, I suppose it kinda had to happen. We're all so AMP starved here.
Originally Posted by Crsm27
[View Original Post]
Here's my interpretation for the long term though. Our board here is way more active than our AMP quality would let on. I think we have the monger population to eventually get the AMP scene back to what it was in the glory days. I think the problem of mongers rushing one well reviewed AMP can be remedied by just having more intel. In that spirit, here's my comprehensive list of AMP's to visit where, if you know how to play the game, you won't leave disappointed:
Maple Leaf.
Harmony Massage.
Elm Massage.
Kings Spa.
We Knead You.
Guilin Massage.
Relax Oasis.
Rose Massage.
Shun Kang Massage.
Vita Day Spa (Shoreview).
Ming Wang Spa.
Sunflower Massage.
This is intentionally unranked. Mongers, add your additions. Knowledge is power!
Let's add an extra layer of info. Here's a list of AMP's to avoid:
Amazing Massage.
Amazing Spa.
Comfort Massage.
Sunshine Spa.
T Massage.
Wonderful Asian Massage.
Heavenly Asian Massage.
Oriental Lake Spa.
Soothing Asian Health Massage.
Asian Massage Best Day Spa.
These are from either my personal visits or intel from trusted fellow mongers.
I hope this intel bomb helps ya'll mongers and lurkers out. I'm ignoring DM's asking for names.
-
07-08-24 11:29 #4101Regular Member

Posts: 14BP massage
Please DM me private, need details on BP.
-
07-08-24 11:07 #4100Senior Member

Posts: 700This and another post was well stated, mongers have to grasp that you are entitled to nothing. Period! It is a caveat you get what you give off and I don't mean Benjamins. You share a little and then idiots ruin it. I do not general population reads these and that means some degenerates adn crazies, but a dose of common sense can keep the dreams alive. If you are not offered, or cannot receive sometimes what people are stating they receive. Look inside young Padawan's. Are you clean (the things I hear about some of your hygiene is atrocious! Do you communicate and make efforts to? Do you care about them as people, and relay that care? I have also heard many of a phone call from people setting appt, and trust me a lot of the people are straight rude, and ask specific questions on the phone. Things I have heard when the put phone by my ear or put on speaker:
Originally Posted by PartTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
HE included in that price?
Does "Lucy" suck cock as well?
Who's the best at prostate I want her at noon, make it happen.
If I come today, Weill I leave Happy?
I could make a list, but sometimes sharing too much happens. Use the info like it was suggested. One person said nothing available, something else shared you are may just be missing out. I imagine based on what I am reading, the above may just apply? Bottom line, don't be a freaking idiot!
-
07-08-24 10:53 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 159Mia.
I have heard that MIA is gone now and went back to Atlanta. Not sure if she will be back or not. What I was told was too much attention was going towards MIA and they didn't want the attention on the parlor like that.
Originally Posted by Fisher4899
[View Original Post]
Take that info with what it is. Lots of mentions on here (including by myself). Maybe is why she is gone.
-
07-08-24 10:52 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 700She is that is her personality. But, the oyster does open, and she laughs at how smooth she shaves just saying.
Originally Posted by JSmithXnxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 10:50 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 700Only had the owner, she is cute but legit only. We had a while ago a fairly upfront conversation. (She was the only person as well.). Great firm massage, but never went back. I think there are at least 1-2 more ladies, but still haven't made it back. Look forward to results from you!
Originally Posted by MitchP4735
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 22:43 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 75I mean, it's still pretty good. There's talent there, but Mia was another level. Young, fun, great body, great attitude and willing to go further than L1.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 22:41 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 79Guessing none of those 4 gals were Mia based on your post. Any good lookers? Probably won't go back if Mia is truly gone, but curious.
Originally Posted by CaptainHonest
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 17:52 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 434Similar experience
I went to Maple the other day, didn't see anyone but a Chinese gentlemenat the back door with an older gal. Jojo. I asked if Eva, Mia or Stacy is around, and she said no. The gal responded that the ladies changes names all the time so she is unaware. Once the massage finished, there were 4 gals sitting there, besides the masseuse that I received. Two gals recognized me and did the same thing, grabbed my arms to walk me out, and asked why I didn't choose them. I let her know that Jojo, said no one was available. Weird shit, but I bet its competition. Lately the gals been asking what I tip the others. It gets awkward.
I'm going to just stick to the agencies.
Capt.
Originally Posted by Loran70
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 17:29 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 30Mia
I've seen another lady late 40's. She mentioned we all drew enough attention for Mia and they had to let her go! We need to know why they don't advertise along and stay low!
Originally Posted by Fisher4899
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 16:56 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 66As a fellow west-sider, thank you for the efforts and info. Hopefully other readers will use the info wisely and not stampede to a certain place and say dumb things or act like idiots as referenced below about Massage Healthy. I didn't read the posts by the two senior posters who recently got banned for discouraging sharing of info, but I would bet money it wasn't to avoid cops reading stuff. What has harmed the scene in this town, especially on the west side mostly hasn't been LE, it has been fellow mongers acting like idiots and scaring the AMP ladies to go legit or move shop. Lyla and Mimi had to close Wellness in EP and move down to Burnsville because some asshole started screaming at one of the ladies when he didn't get an HE, screaming enough that another business in the building called the cops. I would have liked to have wrung that guy's neck because his dumb ass meant I went from a 10 minute drive to a 35 minute drive to see Lyla. Please just be chill, people.
Originally Posted by Vomer
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 09:16 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 75ML Mia?
I've been a frequent visitor to Maple Leaf for the last few months, so last night I called and asked if Mia was working?
There was a pause and the lady on the phone said she didn't work there anymore and they have other girls. Hmmm. Can anyone confirm this? I'm guessing she is still there, but just became too popular from everyone calling and asking for her maybe? Feel free to DM if you know anything.
-
07-07-24 08:28 #4090Regular Member

Posts: 8How'd your "treatment" go? I've been there a few times. The owner is attractive and gives a good massage, but no luck.
Originally Posted by MitchP4735
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 02:14 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 35A visit to the Maple.
I called and made an appointment with a provider at Maple, and when I arrived, Joanna, grabbed my arm and rushed me into the room. I said I was here to see XYZ, and Joanna said XYZ is on vacation, you see me. So I saw Joanna, and had fun. Upon leaving, I encounted XYZ and see asked me why I didn't see her? I told her that Joanna said she was on vacation. XYZ frowned and gave a nasty look at Joanna for poaching her customer. This has happened twice since May.













Reply With Quote




